Sarah This Mama Life #20 Can’t be bother to teach my kids to read, more interested in checking Insta feed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are kids really reading books on laptops now? I know alot of things have gone digital but cant we keep the book?

Reactions: 7
Are kids really reading books on laptops now? I know alot of things have gone digital but cant we keep the book?
Our school uses something called bug club for reading and phonics. The kids have access to more books on there, rather than remembering to change reading books all the time. Books are starting to be sent home again now, it all stopped due to covid.
The “homework” Sarah is referring too is Times table rockstar again an online thing the kids are meant to do a few times a week….not actual homework. That starts in year 4 in our school.

Reactions: 4
Our school uses something called bug club for reading and phonics. The kids have access to more books on there, rather than remembering to change reading books all the time. Books are starting to be sent home again now, it all stopped due to covid.
The “homework” Sarah is referring too is Times table rockstar again an online thing the kids are meant to do a few times a week….not actual homework. That starts in year 4 in our school.
Ah im glad books are starting to get sent home again, I can understand why they stopped for covid.

Reactions: 1
What's wrong with seeing people in person.... Nothing unless it means your kids missing school and dragging them on a 12 hour each way journey for a birthday lunch.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
What's wrong with seeing people in person.... Nothing unless it means your kids missing school and dragging them on a 12 hour each way journey for a birthday lunch.
What did she say ?

Just bloody move to Scotland......... Just go.....
She will need to compete with all the other wanna be insta mums up here they have multiplied in the last few years eAxh one as desperate as the next , all going to the same events & free meals . She will be a drop in the ocean

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just bloody move to Scotland......... Just go.....
If she did actually move to Scotland, how long would it be until she started banging on about moving to the Middle East/Netherlands/London?

Sarah isn't longing to live in another country, she's longing for her old life when she was babied by her parents and didn't have to put up with the inconvenience of her children.

Reactions: 15
If she did actually move to Scotland, how long would it be until she started banging on about moving to the Middle East/Netherlands/London?

Sarah isn't longing to live in another country, she's longing for her old life when she was babied by her parents and didn't have to put up with the inconvenience of her children.
I know..... But at least its one less thing for her to go on about🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s saying “obviously we got back yesterday” - hi Sarah! You posted a story at like 11am saying you didn’t want to leave so yeah, you may have got back yesterday but it was probably 11:59pm 🙄

Reactions: 18
It's the water. Sarah needs to move back for the water she is so proud of.

They have the option to move to Scotland. Sinbad can leave the navy but that would mean missing out on the big pension so either forgo the money or shut up and put up with what you have until you can move to the holy land of Grannie's kitchen / conservatory room.

Agree, I will give it weeks before she would start dreaming of being somewhere else. Never happy, never satisfied, always thinking the grass is greener. She needs to see a therapist.

Reactions: 13
It's the water. Sarah needs to move back for the water she is so proud of.

They have the option to move to Scotland. Sinbad can leave the navy but that would mean missing out on the big pension so either forgo the money or shut up and put up with what you have until you can move to the holy land of Grannie's kitchen / conservatory room.

Agree, I will give it weeks before she would start dreaming of being somewhere else. Never happy, never satisfied, always thinking the grass is greener. She needs to see a therapist.
Imagine if Sinbad left the navy and actually had to live with her 365 days a year. 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Go to bed Sarah!!! Why are you eating rice crispies at midnight? Get in bed and cuddle your husband! 😜

She said Sinbad was out on a late night mission to buy teabags. Knowing the arse about face this pair of plumbs go about stuff I expect he was out way past midnight.

Reactions: 7
She said Sinbad was out on a late night mission to buy teabags. Knowing the arse about face this pair of plumbs go about stuff I expect he was out way past midnight.
How can they be so disorganised? She’s an influencer on how NOT to go about life.

Why does she think anyone cares where she parks at the school. 😴😴😴 Such useless information & hardly interesting content.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.