Sarah This Mama Life #20 Can’t be bother to teach my kids to read, more interested in checking Insta feed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen her story from last night - she was going to talk about ‘parenting younger kids who are different to who you were as a child and the feelings it can bring up’ …. I’m sorry but why on Earth would she expect her kids to be the same as she was growing up? My kids are individuals. They have their own likes and dislikes and none of them are the same as I was when I was a child because they’re not me. What does she even mean?? Could she be talking about them having learning / behaviour issues or that she had an ED and they don’t? The mind boggles why even post a story saying I was going to talk about x y and z but I watched TV instead! 🤯
I do find some parents are genuinely surprised when they realise their children are actual separate human beings 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Isn't this part of being a narcissist again though? When my daughter was small I worried about some of her differences....she's got a totally different personality to me even down to not being as emotional about films etc. But it's just who she is! Half the joy of parenting is seeing your children develop into adults on their own paths. I actually think Sarah will have a full breakdown before L & I are teens. She's a complete control freak and that only ever ends one way.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just proving she does a weekly shop & has things in the fridge right after it’s mentioned here 🤣 hiya Sarah!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she genuinely asking about the price of shopping and energy bills increasing? Does she not listen to the news even for 5 minutes? This has been going on for months now, issues with supplies in supermarkets, places unable to stay running because staff off with covid, issues in Ukraine/Russia causing uncertainly with fuel supply, it’s all contributing to the highest inflation in 30 years. Doesn’t she work in supply chain? Has she not noticed the price of paper clips and ball point pens has increased?! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 11
💯 this.

And also - the very idea of Sarah opining about parenting 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

I’ve just seen her story from last night - she was going to talk about ‘parenting younger kids who are different to who you were as a child and the feelings it can bring up’ …. I’m sorry but why on Earth would she expect her kids to be the same as she was growing up? My kids are individuals. They have their own likes and dislikes and none of them are the same as I was when I was a child because they’re not me. What does she even mean?? Could she be talking about them having learning / behaviour issues or that she had an ED and they don’t? The mind boggles why even post a story saying I was going to talk about x y and z but I watched TV instead! 🤯

Reactions: 1
Hi I’m Sarah, I moan about all my bills going up, especially my food shop but don’t worry guys I’m still rich enough to waste money on Gusto boxes and expensive pre packed lunches!

Reactions: 13
Sorry, but wtf is this? What sort of loser takes a photo of themselves with their eyes closed, accessorised by hideous eyelashes and a plastic smile, and then puts it on the Internet? A TOTAL LOSER is who.

9745AFDE-7FA3-4832-A1A2-CFB973021B78.jpeg

• Sick
That lunch was £6.95 plus the petrol to get it and the waste of time ……but she’s so so busy ……

Reactions: 7
Sorry, but wtf is this? What sort of loser takes a photo of themselves with their eyes closed, accessorised by hideous eyelashes and a plastic smile, and then puts it on the Internet? A TOTAL LOSER is who.

View attachment 1037557
Her chin/jaw deserves its own postcode.

so one of her friends is pregnant. Either say it or keep it to yourself sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Everyone thinks their own children’s art work is great but I’d never think to show a friend the pictures, let alone post them online. Is this really the content she thinks people want??! I was going to comment on the standard of the drawing but it’s not his fault his mum only spends time with him in Costa rather than age appropriate activities like arts and crafts at home!!

So she’s upset her children are not carbon copies of her. And finds it hard to be their mum because of this. Wow she is seriously messed up and needs her family to intervene quickly.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Apart from the fact she says her children aren’t like her, she actually seems to be resenting them growing up and she seems to want another baby for that reason. Kids are all unique and they grow up and they change both in looks and personality. Having another baby because you’re one of three children yourself and to try and have a carbon copy of yourself is not normal behaviour from a grown woman. Rob needs to grow a pair quickly else she’ll be pregnant and demanding they move back ‘home’ 🙁

Reactions: 12
Sorry, but wtf is this? What sort of loser takes a photo of themselves with their eyes closed, accessorised by hideous eyelashes and a plastic smile, and then puts it on the Internet? A TOTAL LOSER is who
Imagine glancing over at someone sat in their car and you see them randomly close their eyes and tilt their head up and smile….you’d think they were bonkers!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she’s upset her children are not carbon copies of her. And finds it hard to be their mum because of this. Wow she is seriously messed up and needs her family to intervene quickly.

That’s the most narcissistic thing I’ve ever heard. She really needs therapy!

The only one who puts judgement on her children is her - Lachlan wasn't the cute, content baby she was expecting, Lachlan gave her PTSD, Lachlan isn't like his sister, Lachlan won't sit at the table, Lachlan is a fussy eater.

Thank goodness people don't see her children in the same way she does. She has been very vocal about what she deems to be negative about her boy and has actively done out of her way to avoid spending quality time with him and comparing him unfavourably to his sister.

Attachments

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.