Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
L in the pushchair again! Christ 🙄
Why can’t he take his scooter or balance bike? Or walk? Even if he has reins on?
If she has another baby how is she ever gonna handle taking 3 children out on her own?
From the last Insta story it seems they're both in the pushchair. There is two arms poking out.

Grayson

VIP Member
Depends on your area. Where I live you have to work at least 16 hours a week and earn less than a certain amount to be able to claim the 30 hours. However if you don’t work, you get 15 hours from 2. Which makes absolutely no sense to me and as a working mother really winds me up
That makes absolutely no sence at all does it 🤦‍♀️ I can't wrap my head around the free care going to the families who don't work?!

We unfortunately don't get the 30 hrs even though we do both work. I was told I had to do over 30 hours myself to qualify ( but we have a younger child, so I would then have to pay for their childcare 🤦‍♀️)
It would be very interesting to know if they do get any help in payments then? I would be shocked as I say my husband is the same rank as hers, so gets roughly the same pay and that cancels us out of all extra help. We don't qualify for any sort of childcare help or benefit because of his wage.

GPort

VIP Member
Maybe, just maybe Lachlan is kicking off at nursery because he wants to spend some time with Sarah and not be stuck in nursery all day every day!
Especially if he sees Isla was off school, he’s old enough to realise that there’s a change in routine for Isla but not him.

Peachy10

Chatty Member
Will be interesting to know who the kids are going to be with over the summer holidays? I guess L will be at nursery?

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Scared in what way?
He’s quite boisterous, she’s shown him being a bit physical before - slapping/hitting her.
I don’t think she knows how to handle him or how to discipline him. I think that’s why he’s always in the pushchair.

OliviaPope

Anyone know what car seat Lachlan is in? He looks too small for it height wise - in her latest vlog his head is above the shell and a lot of seats say this would mean it’s outgrown, but obv that could be ok depending on what seat it is . Car seat safety is a big bug bear of mine !
It’s this one. He should fit in it but he head support is too low and needs to be raised up one notch.

Attachments

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I don’t really understand why people think he’s under the thumb? I don’t see any evidence of that at all?

Wouldn’t say he’s punching either..... I don’t think she’s particularly attractive. I think they are pretty well matched looks wise.
She runs his insta and he always seems shocked when the camera is in his face ect, he doesn't pick the kids up unless she says ect.
She isn't attractive but I think she's better looking than him. Sadly Isla is the spit of him.

37BBL

VIP Member
I really like Sarah but I totally thought the same about her face on that latest pic. She really doesnt need any fillers, it's so sad when they change their whole face.x

Belleeyes

I really like Sarah, but I am lost with the social services comment. Social services were involved because of a malicious false claim from someone on this website. It really doesn't add up to me. I would assume whoever made a referral wanted to stay anonymous and didnt say 'hi I am calling to raise concern about xxx and xxx and I am a poster on the tattle website' also, social services wouldnt share that level of information with a parent in terms of the refferrer. I'm just not sure how she would know for sure that whoever made a referral was someone from this website.

If someone had made a referral then the service need to ensure the children are safe and well, and of course they are there is no doubt about that and I can't see anyone has ever said they aren't. I do wonder however if it was just an anonymous referral and she has assumed someone from here.

As I said I really like her and do have alot of time for her. I just find that post a bit jumping on the bandwagon.
See I agree! I think they need safeguarding in the sense that updating in real time on insta and exposing them online isn't advisable, and some of her content is going to upset Lachlan when he is older. I had PND with my but I would make a video about it never mind title a video 'my baby gave me pnd'. That seems unnecessarily blunt and click baity.

But as much as it appears she favours one over the other I don't think there would be any social services claims? Do you need to investigate every claim made, or do you need to have reasonable evidence? Plus yeah they wouldn't have said oh btw I'm from tattle 🙄

37BBL

VIP Member
Me and hubby both work, over 30 hours. Didnt get finding when little one was 2, but the term after she turned 3 we got 30 hours. We have to confirm eligibility via HMRC every 3 months to state we do not earn over x amount