Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So desperate for content, sticking Isla in her wedding dress which I can't see being Islas idea at all. Especially considering she was 'prince charming' in the insta stories

Reactions: 2
Very strange lady trying her best to fit in to the Mummy Flogger world. Meldrum was prancing about in her wedding dress a few weeks back, so of course mama had to do the same. That’s another thing, Isla still calling her parents mama and dada? That 24 hour round trip “home” to Scotland was ridiculous. I find it sad that she still thinks of her parent’s house as her home and not where she actually lives with her husband and children. Dada must be sick fed up of her moaning about their house - if your practically free house is that bad you clearly have more than enough money to buy one that you actually like 🙄

Reactions: 8
Rob has taken the kids to his parents house. I'm so pleased L has got to go and he will get some time spent with people who want to be around him!

Reactions: 5
Does someone want to tell her there’s no
Need to use so much bloody mascara?! It doesn’t need to go all over the entire eye! 🙈🤣😂

• Haha
I feel instead of her banging on about how much she's misses the kids she should actually spend time with them when they're with her! 🙄

Reactions: 5
I feel instead of her banging on about how much she's misses the kids she should actually spend time with them when they're with her! 🙄
Precisely.
And it’s all just content for the benefit of Instagram anyway.
She talks a good game but next week Lachlan will be back, shoved in nursery for 50 odd hours a week while she faffs around on Instagram and spends her free time on dinner dates with friends, getting her nails done, doing “emails/editing and so much work” or taking inane boomerang videos of her and “Dada” eating takeaway pizza. 😴🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Precisely.
And it’s all just content for the benefit of Instagram anyway.
She talks a good game but next week Lachlan will be back, shoved in nursery for 50 odd hours a week while she faffs around on Instagram and spends her free time on dinner dates with friends, getting her nails done, doing “emails/editing and so much work” or taking inane boomerang videos of her and “Dada” eating takeaway pizza. 😴🙄
Exactly! I wish someone would call her out on it!

She can't do anything for the kids can she? The farm, zoo, even swimming. It's all about her with the constant meals out and now victorious festival!

Reactions: 1
The pram has to go to the festival too 🤣 it’s basically the fifth member of their family.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love how she couldn’t spare the time off to go and spend a few days with the kids but she took two off last week to go and hang with Johnson’s. Don’t talk crap Sarah we all know where your priorities lay

Reactions: 8
I love how she couldn’t spare the time off to go and spend a few days with the kids but she took two off last week to go and hang with Johnson’s. Don’t talk crap Sarah we all know where your priorities lay
Yes! She said before about going on holiday with them but then it was suddenly ( because IMO she knows deep down she is selfish) it’s ‘I can’t take the time off’! I think she’s scared of L, I really do think she is going to struggle with him. She needs to seek help.

Yes! She said before about going on holiday with them but then it was suddenly ( because IMO she knows deep down she is selfish) it’s ‘I can’t take the time off’! I think she’s scared of L, I really do think she is going to struggle with him. She needs to seek help.
Scared in what way?

Scared in what way?
He’s quite boisterous, she’s shown him being a bit physical before - slapping/hitting her.
I don’t think she knows how to handle him or how to discipline him. I think that’s why he’s always in the pushchair.

He’s quite boisterous, she’s shown him being a bit physical before - slapping/hitting her.
I don’t think she knows how to handle him or how to discipline him. I think that’s why he’s always in the pushchair.
He probably acts out the way he does because he is always in that pushchair.

I have a 3 year old and I can’t remember the last time she went in her pushchair, i have my hands full with her and her brother only being a year apart in age but it’s important for them to be out and about exploring things. She would be utterly fed up if she was stuck in her pushchair watching her brother walk along.

Reactions: 4
He probably acts out the way he does because he is always in that pushchair.

I have a 3 year old and I can’t remember the last time she went in her pushchair, i have my hands full with her and her brother only being a year apart in age but it’s important for them to be out and about exploring things. She would be utterly fed up if she was stuck in her pushchair watching her brother walk along.
And the fact he's trapped in a cot at night too and dumped at nursery all day.

She is definitely nervous and anxious about what L is going to do next, from the footage she has shared online it is clear that she finds him unpredictable. He has often lunged at her and you can tell it makes he mr nervous.

Reactions: 3
She is definitely nervous and anxious about what L is going to do next, from the footage she has shared online it is clear that she finds him unpredictable. He has often lunged at her and you can tell it makes he mr nervous.
Did you see him hit her in the recent dockyard vlog? He definitely has some anger towards her but I can't help but think it's her own doing.

Did you see him hit her in the recent dockyard vlog? He definitely has some anger towards her but I can't help but think it's her own doing.
Yeah I noticed this. She was so awkward the way she reacted. I get the feeling she walks on eggshells around him and cannot cope with him when he lashes out. And this could be why he’s often strapped in to a pram

Yeah I noticed this. She was so awkward the way she reacted. I get the feeling she walks on eggshells around him and cannot cope with him when he lashes out. And this could be why he’s often strapped in to a pram
Yeah, she needs to show control around him, get down to his level and explain that we don't hit, it isn't nice.
Then I also think she needs to speak to someone about getting some help to learn to bond with him. She's really in a no win situation at the moment with him and it's heartbreaking to watch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.