Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be quite concerned if my 2 yesr old slept till 11am, unless they had been up most of the night.

Reactions: 4
Poor kid has probably never experienced being able to wake up naturally, as opposed to being whipped out of bed and straight off to nursery every morning and Isla’s weekend activities!

I work in the childcare sector and too have wondered why children from non working families get free childcare from aged 2. The only reason I can think of, is that statistically I guess these children are more likely to be behind developmentally and it's maybe to try and avoid that? Who knows for sure though.

Reactions: 2
Something about her spending one day with both kids and then sitting slagging them off in the car as they’re sat behind her really didn’t sit well with me

I don't get why families who don't work get free hours, gives them no incentive to go out and find work!
It's because these children are classed as "vulnerable" because the measures to get 2 year funding are quite strict. It's to make sure they have some input from outside agencies to combat the disadvantage they are already at and also to be brutally honest so that someone's keeping an eye on them and are able to spot potential safeguarding issues. It's to benefit those children, not those parents.

Reactions: 7
Something about her spending one day with both kids and then sitting slagging them off in the car as they’re sat behind her really didn’t sit well with me
Didn't sit right with me either. Nor did the fact he slept in till 11. I just imagine him waking, crying but noone came so he fell back to sleep :(

Reactions: 1
Didn't sit right with me either. Nor did the fact he slept in till 11. I just imagine him waking, crying but noone came so he fell back to sleep :(

His nappy must have been sopping wet too, seeing as the poor lad is in his bed by 7pm.
16 hours in the nappy. Comfy.

That is ringing alarm bells to me to sleep that long. Went to bed at 7pm and slept in till 11...WHAT? surely that is not normal

I work in the childcare sector and too have wondered why children from non working families get free childcare from aged 2. The only reason I can think of, is that statistically I guess these children are more likely to be behind developmentally and it's maybe to try and avoid that? Who knows for sure though.
It was a government incentive, essentially to narrow the gap between those children who attended childcare settings for 2 or 3 years before school age and those who attended none. There was found to be a difference between those demographics in terms of their abilities when they started school.

Reactions: 1
Poor Lachlan, as soon as he woke up the poor lad had a phone shoved in his face! My son is a similar age, I'd be waking him up well before 11, otherwise he'd be up until midnight!

Maybe, just maybe Lachlan is kicking off at nursery because he wants to spend some time with Sarah and not be stuck in nursery all day every day!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Maybe, just maybe Lachlan is kicking off at nursery because he wants to spend some time with Sarah and not be stuck in nursery all day every day!
Especially if he sees Isla was off school, he’s old enough to realise that there’s a change in routine for Isla but not him.

Especially if he sees Isla was off school, he’s old enough to realise that there’s a change in routine for Isla but not him.
Isla went back to school today but I imagine a big fuss was made of her.

I have a son the same age as lachlan and a 2 year old. The difference between my son and lachlan is astounding. My 2 year old is treated more grown up than lachlan is. He's allowed to walk places. He is only ever strapped in his pram when I have all my children and I don't have enough hands for it to be safe. He eats at a table with us all. As he has done since he weaned. He goes to bed the same time as his siblings of a similar age, in an actual bed I may add. Not a cot and most of all he's treated with respect. I used to like Sarah, but I feel for poor lachlan.

Why is she so weirdly obsessed with her daughters hair?

It’s nothing special. I personally think it could do with another few inches off it and some layers put through it to get some of that weight out of it.

Isla went back to school today but I imagine a big fuss was made of her.

100%

Notice when she was showing those Peppa Pig cakes she neatly messed up and said they were for Isla but then stopped herself and said they were for Isla & Lachlan- and then went off on some weird tangent about Lachlan’s crappy nappies, to try and cover up!

She’s such a bizzare woman.

Reactions: 3
Why is she so weirdly obsessed with her daughters hair?

It’s nothing special. I personally think it could do with another few inches off it and some layers put through it to get some of that weight out of it.

100%

Notice when she was showing those Peppa Pig cakes she neatly messed up and said they were for Isla but then stopped herself and said they were for Isla & Lachlan- and then went off on some weird tangent about Lachlan’s crappy nappies, to try and cover up!

She’s such a bizzare woman.
I don’t understand the fascination with Isla’s hair either! It’s just typical little girl hair 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Literally every time I log on to my Facebook I get her advert for Hello Fresh shoved in my face, had a look through the comments, lota pointing out what a ridiculous concept it is. Loads of passive aggressive responses from Sarah e.g. the below, cringe.

Attachments

Literally every time I log on to my Facebook I get her advert for Hello Fresh shoved in my face, had a look through the comments, lota pointing out what a ridiculous concept it is. Loads of passive aggressive responses from Sarah e.g. the below, cringe.

Christ she’s such a twit.

She’s someone who is so immature for her age.

Grow up Sarah for the love of God.

This is your job - admittedly not your main job, but it’s a job nonetheless. At least be professional and try to conduct yourself life an adult. Do you bite back at people at the MOD like that? Didn’t think so.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.