Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest Instagram grid post.

I’m sorry but what the hell has she done to her face?

Fillers/Botox or just a horrific photo?

Doesn’t even look like her? 🙈
She’s definitely had Botox and/or fillers. Looking back at her old photos she looks so different! She’s got that classic Botox look where they get tiny cat eyes and big cheeks.

And, possibly just a coincidence but the hairdresser she always tags herself at is right opposite a beauty place that does Botox.

Reactions: 2
Oh my goodness... I just watched her YouTube video of the food haul/meal plan.

I know I'm a hippy foodie loving mental case, but she buys and eats so much CRAP! Prepackaged everything - pre sliced apple?! Ham and cocktail sausages and pies.... Does she ever cook a meal from scratch for any of them?!

Reactions: 5
Oh my goodness... I just watched her YouTube video of the food haul/meal plan.

I know I'm a hippy foodie loving mental case, but she buys and eats so much CRAP! Prepackaged everything - pre sliced apple?! Ham and cocktail sausages and pies.... Does she ever cook a meal from scratch for any of them?!
Exactly what I thought! Even pre-cooked jacket potatoes! 😬

She literally bought no Ingredients for actual meals, just snacky processed things or things to shove in the oven. Those pies covered in red labels for salt and saturated fat content, just terrible for kids.

She could totally batch cook some pies or bolognese type dishes on her days off and freeze them for the week as she’s ssooooo short on time but she just doesn’t see healthy food as a priority for the kids.

Reactions: 4
Why is Isla on Lachlan's chair? And why does she have the smallest bowl of food? Isn't she 5.
At least Lachlan is allowed at the table with them now.

I really like Sarah but I totally thought the same about her face on that latest pic. She really doesnt need any fillers, it's so sad when they change their whole face.x

Just done the maths and her kids are 2.5 years apart so I have no idea what she's talking about in her latest grid post. I would say 2.5 years is a totally typical gap, not small at all. My two boys are 13 months apart, haha 😱 (IVF and then a surprise natural conception)

Just done the maths and her kids are 2.5 years apart so I have no idea what she's talking about in her latest grid post. I would say 2.5 years is a totally typical gap, not small at all. My two boys are 13 months apart, haha 😱 (IVF and then a surprise natural conception)
Yep typical age gap. My neighbour has 5 children under 6. Can’t work out if she needs a medal or sectioning 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Face looks fucked. She didn’t even need work done. Think her face is tight so her eyes have no where to go when she smiles except crease up into themselves #greatlook
Is her latest ad a joke? Hard age gap hahahahaha she’s got a big standard one and ps her kids at at childcare 24/7 and she has more date nights or time to herself than anyone I know. How would she actually even know 🐱
God help her when she has baby no3. She will want red carpet rolling out. Bloody idiot.

Face looks fucked. She didn’t even need work done. Think her face is tight so her eyes have no where to go when she smiles except crease up into themselves #greatlook
Is her latest ad a joke? Hard age gap hahahahaha she’s got a big standard one and ps her kids at at childcare 24/7 and she has more date nights or time to herself than anyone I know. How would she actually even know 🐱
God help her when she has baby no3. She will want red carpet rolling out. Bloody idiot.
They still treat the boy like he’s a baby - I don’t think they are near ready for a 3rd child!

Reactions: 3
Still sleeps in a cot, still goes in a pram all the time, still gets spoken to like a baby. Hated in her stories when the whole family, including granny, were all round the table eating dinner and Lachlan wasn’t having any coz he’d had his at nursery. So excluded.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That’s so sad! My 2 year old boy has an early tea at nursery and always sits up at the table to try a bit of dinner with me and his Dad. I can’t imagine excluding him

Reactions: 3
That’s so sad! My 2 year old boy has an early tea at nursery and always sits up at the table to try a bit of dinner with me and his Dad. I can’t imagine excluding him
Lachlan doesn't even need tea at nursery most days. If she can pick Isla up for 3 she should be able to pick him up for half 3/4.

All single births? Or is there twins?

You'd never believe hes nearly 3!
Her eldest is just about to turn 6 in August and I’m not sure how exactly how old the youngest is but she’s definitely under 1. 4 boys and the youngest is a girl. Crazy 😜 but lovely kids.

I have nothing against people having filler and botox but I always thought Sarah had nice skin and complexion and didn’t need anything. Hope she doesn’t have anything else done to her face for a while!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.