Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
T

The issues when he was born. Can’t remember exactly what they were but it involved constant crying and her fearing him apparently. Will need to rewatch the earlier videos to refresh my memory.

I have no doubt that he deserves love and attention now and even then. Just saying this may be the result of these problems she had in the early days.
Thanks, I didn’t know the back story 👍🏻

Tamara

VIP Member
My thoughts exactly! Plenty flights that they can afford yet they always insist on driving for 10 hours. She’s obvs reading on here today, hey Sarah!!!!!! As she’s made sure she adds in to her latest post that EasyJet don’t fly to Aberdeen now - surely other airlines fly this route????
Easy jet fly to Edinburgh then only 2.5 hrs driving. I can’t imagine driving 10 hrs that would be torture for the kids sitting all that time.

Grayson

VIP Member
He will only get 15 hours free though. She will still have to pay the rest

For 2 year olds, you only get free childcare if you DONT work, or if you earn under £15k a year...
For 3 year olds to get the full 30 hours free childcare you need to work min of 16 hours a week, I’m sure she does way over that so he’d be eligible once he turns 3 soon?
Really? I have a 3 year old and he only gets 15 hours free child care and I work 18 hours a week and his dad works full time?

Last edited:

GiggleBee

VIP Member
The thing that always shocks me is Sarah only has a part time job and is a military wife same as thousands of other women in the country (myself included)
Why does this mean she doesn't have to raise her kids? She's not unique. There are so many if us in her position when our partners are home or deployed. Alot even work full time and they still manage to juggle it all without using all the childcare/babysitters/family and clubs Sarah relies on. She should no way have a 3rd baby when the ones she has now particularly L never see her.
I'm surprised she hasn't hired a nanny/au pair yet!

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Wasn’t after school club now taking Isla ballet so she can have some time with Lachlan??? Looks like she abandoned that idea already

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Some nurseries do have a discount for full time place children - a kind of incentive as it's good for them. Perhaps that's what she does. That said, she doesn't work FT! It's the disparity between the 121 time with Isla and Lachlan that is so unfair.
I know the nursery he goes too and I doubt they do anything like that.

Mabelrose

VIP Member
They definitely pay for hsi nursery, she has mentioned in the past the reason they don't collect him early is because they pay for it!! Money tight nobs. Collect your baby and spend time with him!!

I don't know what role Sarah does in her company, I'm sure it's nothing too fancy. But is is a decent paying job from others who work for them.
Don’t forget the ADs, they can pay £££££££! More than you think.

Babbel127

Exactly just my thoughts!!! That wouldn't even touch the sides. But she must clearly eat more... and I don't know why she does it?!

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Now, believe me, I’m not defending her in any way - can’t stand the woman - but my LO is the same age as her boy and I wanted to put it out there that she is ‘still’ in the cot (she’s happy, I’m happy she hasn’t worked out how to climb out yet 😂); I ‘still’ use a pram (she’s a sloooooow walker); and I don’t give her food at home after nursery (she’s had breakfast, a hot lunch and tea there, she might ask for a biscuit once we’re home but otherwise isn’t hungry). However, I do stimulate her with talking, playing, reading and her speech is very good (if I do say so myself 😂), her car seat fits her properly and if I’m off work I don’t ship her off to nursery for the day!
L has climbed out his cot though and she just loved it round and I think he's done it again recently 🤦‍♀️

Ginfluenced

Literally every time I log on to my Facebook I get her advert for Hello Fresh shoved in my face, had a look through the comments, lota pointing out what a ridiculous concept it is. Loads of passive aggressive responses from Sarah e.g. the below, cringe.

Attachments

Veronica

Chatty Member
I actually like the idea, I know if I was a teacher I’d rather if anyone wanted to gift me something they put that money into an educational charity, a lovely handmade card would be special to me.
I actually did that after seeing this link! Teachers get lots and lots of presents. I spent £70.00 On teachers last year they have 2 teachers the teaching assistants etc! I have 2 kids I'm sure the teacher will see the benefit of it going to a worth cause for an educational purpose! Then 50 bottles of wine, chocolates and plants!

GPort

VIP Member
Another Costa...not using the Channel Mum reusable cup that everyone has been pushing lately. 🙄

Satsuke

She says no other words the “European” way so why Ikea 😑
Their whole house is like an ikea showroom now.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
She would literally advise anything. She’s shameless.

Agree, shouldn’t be advertising bloody wet wipes!

Lachlan is still in nappies - no sign of any potty training happening so I guess she must still take a changing bag out with her, on the rare occasions she actually takes Lachlan out anywhere.....
But he should be potty trained by now or in the process of it.

Chitterchat

VIP Member
As I’d she has those kids cramped in the car all night so they won’t get a good sleep. I actually feel SO sorry for them, anyone else perplexed for her need to be in Scotland every month anyway? Especially when her mum is usually down in the month anyway? I find her behaviour so incredibly selfish I am actually appalled.