Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s overtaken Emily Norris as the queen of botox.

There’s no point having top of the range car seats or any seats actually if they aren’t adjusted correctly.

Why does she feel the need to tell us she’s a size 10?

Does she ever make anything to eat at home? I swear her kids have eaten out more in the past few months than my kids have in their entire lives! She’d save a fortune if they ate more at home! She could use some of that extra money to spend more days at home with the kids. Hahahaha then again... what am I saying?!!

Reactions: 4
If they ate out less, they would be able to buy a beautiful house to live in and out of that married quarter she hates so much (the quarter that is better than all Quaters I have lived in I must add)

Reactions: 9
As a size 14 to 16 I didn't really know how to feel about this, other than not very good?!!

Reactions: 9
If they ate out less, they would be able to buy a beautiful house to live in and out of that married quarter she hates so much (the quarter that is better than all Quaters I have lived in I must add)
I thought this often! Lots of eating out, coffees on the go and shopping trips. She would so enjoy a home of her own - perhaps she could try a no buy year?! Like Lara Jarvis?

Reactions: 1
I agree but she’s said they don’t want to buy where there are now as they don’t want to make it a permanent base once Rob leaves the navy. Why they can’t buy and live there for 5 years until he leaves is anyone’s guess.

Reactions: 2
I agree but she’s said they don’t want to buy where there are now as they don’t want to make it a permanent base once Rob leaves the navy. Why they can’t buy and live there for 5 years until he leaves is anyone’s guess.
Im sure she said she wanted to move back up north before L started school, which is only 2 years away.

Exactly. They could buy there and have a beautiful home she says she craves and then when Rob leaves the navy sell up and move and possibly even make money on where they sold 🤷‍♀️
Married Quarter prices have gone up, so they wouldn't be paying much less than what they could pay for a mortgage in that area. I think she just likes playing the martyr and the poor little military wife.

What would they pay roughly for their house? Is it a lot less than normal rent for that area? I agree, she loves to moan about it all, she should’ve bloody happy she has a roof over her head, lots in the world that are not so lucky.

Her newest picture, makes sense now why she said she’s fit into a size ten in those m&s jeans, she looks squeezed into them. They’re far far too tight on her hips and thighs, why doesn’t she just ignore the numbers and go for what actually fits?

What would they pay roughly for their house? Is it a lot less than normal rent for that area? I agree, she loves to moan about it all, she should’ve bloody happy she has a roof over her head, lots in the world that are not so lucky.
We pay £380 for ours which is just less than what our mortgage is. So it is cheaper than rent. But not much cheaper than a mortgage

Her newest picture, makes sense now why she said she’s fit into a size ten in those m&s jeans, she looks squeezed into them. They’re far far too tight on her hips and thighs, why doesn’t she just ignore the numbers and go for what actually fits?
They definitely do not look like comfy bad boys. I feel the pain just looking at them. A size of not 2 bigger needed.

3 bed houses in that area are £800-£900 per month to rent and they rarely come with that size garden.

Rent for a house in Islas school catchment is higher still. She’s got it so lucky, they’re on 2 (maybe even 3) wages and discounted rent!

I do like Sarah, but I always think she dresses for the wrong shape. Those jeans dont fit for one and they don't even suit her shape. She always tends to wear anything that's in 'fashion' regardless of whether it suits her shape.

Reactions: 5
They definitely do not look like comfy bad boys. I feel the pain just looking at them. A size of not 2 bigger needed.
They look so tight. She needs to accept she isn't a size 10 anymore but also accept a 12/14 is okay.
The only one who is judging her on her size is her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.