Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Am I missing something here? Who’s watching the kids while she’s snuck off for a bath?! L is far too young to be left unattended while she enjoys a nice soak in the bath
It seems Isla is watching him. Hopefully they're just playing in her bedroom where she can hear them.

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure she has addressed this and admitted that she did struggle to bond with him due to his issues. Not sure how you would mend it but it must be extreme as most parents go through struggles but still manage to bond. I know I did and I sometimes worried about our future bond but 3 years on I have no doubt at all that we have bonded.
What issues? He’s a gorgeous boy wanting attention and to be live. Poor thing.

GPort

VIP Member
My daughter used to go to the same ballet class. There is a waiting room where all the mums sit and chat, why does Sarah wait in her car? Seems so weird...especially as most of the kids in that class go to the same school as Isla.

Lexi_58836

Yes! She said before about going on holiday with them but then it was suddenly ( because IMO she knows deep down she is selfish) it’s ‘I can’t take the time off’! I think she’s scared of L, I really do think she is going to struggle with him. She needs to seek help.
Scared in what way?

This is a lady who predominantly looks after 2 children under 5 on her own for the majority of the time and works full time hours herself.She has coped throughout Lachlan having a difficult time with reflux as a baby also, many youtubers also use ads and she does say honestly about ads in the videos.

tinksss

We pay £380 for ours which is just less than what our mortgage is. So it is cheaper than rent. But not much cheaper than a mortgage
We pay this for our MQ but that does include our water and council tax also, so much cheaper when you take that into account

Ginfluenced

Had to unfollow her a while back as the Lachlan thing was upsetting... turns out I can't escape her as sponsored Hello Fresh ads featuring her and her kids are all over my Facebook/Instagram stories 🤦‍♀️

GiggleBee

VIP Member
It’s actually funny that she said she needs time away from the kids to go to a ballet class ...as if she doesn’t already get enough of that!

Not really sure what that has to do with Johnson’s though?!
I did think that. All day Thursday and Friday afternoon to spend by herself.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
He’s nearly 3 isn’t he? So I guess he probably should at least be being potty trained by this point? I know some kids are later than others but it doesn’t appear that there has been any attempt made to even start him?

You’d think they would have given it a go over the summer, when Rob was home to help? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Let's face it he's in preschool now and the staff there won't want to be changing nappies every 5 mins do they'll be teaching him

Downtoearth

Our quarter is 700!!! 😒😒

Also on maturity my husband is a pilot in the raf (which basically translates to immature 😂) none of them ever grow up ... long suffering wife
I think what a lot of wives see at home is also not what some of us have to see at work 🙈😉😂

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I don't know how to reply to a comment from the last thread but I didn't mean an actual bike, I meant like a balance bike or a scoot along toy.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
She will be the talk of the nursery amongst the staff.
I doubt it. Surely if she was the talk they'd do something to help her and him.

You can tell from her latest insta post she still got issues. I reckon her meals will get smaller the next few weeks and the HIITS will intensify!

It says something when she shows more care and compassion to the cat than her own son. I am an animal lover, I’m glad she’s taking care of the cat. But when is she going to start taking care of her sons needs?

It’s really sad isn’t it? She is going to realise when it’s too late and her kids no longer need her.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
And we only know all this because of what she chooses to share. Imagine what she is like when the camera is off.

I feel incredibly sad for all of them. I am sure that in years to come when Sarah watches her videos back she will wonder why no one stepped in and told her her obsession with this hobby was having a terrible impact on her family life. She will wish that someone had spoken about bonding with Lachlan when he was small.

Her family and friends must see what we see. Why don't they speak up? They seem to walk on eggshells around her when maybe some tough love is needed.
Maybe she has some undisclosed mental illness we don't know about and that's why they walk on eggshells around her? Or maybe because of the PTSD L gave her and it still affects her?

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Oh my. I have a lot to say. But the one that really makes her an absolutely disgusting parent, is the fact that she let Isla stay up and play act being a waitress and she shoved that poor unloved child in bed. He’s nearly 3, wouldn’t he have LOVED to play act like that? It would have been so lovely for him to actually be involved in SOME away, he would have so enjoyed doing something like that, he can well understand at almost 3. That poor poor boy, he shows nothing towards her. You know when you’re playing a game, and you’re on a certain level, you’ve done it wrong. So you exit, and restart. It’s like she wants to do that with L, they had a tough time in the beginning, and now they have virtually no bond, he shows nothing towards her. She would just love to start fresh with Baby No. 3, start anew and have that happy Newborn and girlie girl she never got. She doesn’t even feed that poor boy, he has his last meal at Nursery at approx. 4pm, and that’s his main belly filler until the morning?! No, sorry. That’s just neglect and her children shouldn’t be with her.

Also, Sarah. We know you read her. For the love of God, even if you don’t love Lachlan as much as you love Isla and make it blatantly obvious, PLEASE fix Lachlan’s car seat and headrest!
She reckons though social got involved and they said there was no signs of neglect. I'm not sure I believe this as it's so obvious to see he is neglected compared to Isla