Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see princess shady has changed the caption! Wow I can’t believe she thinks she’s a size 10 in them jeans they look like they don’t fit at all. Deffo not flattering. But god forbid she size up. Seems she’s not as over her issues as she thinks she is.

Reactions: 2
I see princess shady has changed the caption! Wow I can’t believe she thinks she’s a size 10 in them jeans they look like they don’t fit at all. Deffo not flattering. But god forbid she size up. Seems she’s not as over her issues as she thinks she is.
What did she change?

She doesn't have a bad figure but agree the clothes she chooses 🤦‍♀️Someone kindly gift her a personal stylist session.

Wearing too tight clothes looks far worse than going up a size.

I also wish she would quit on the cropped or culotte trousers. They don't suit her at all. They look fine on her short/petite friends like Jess or Lucie but on Sarah they just look too short.

Reactions: 5
Her newest picture, makes sense now why she said she’s fit into a size ten in those m&s jeans, she looks squeezed into them. They’re far far too tight on her hips and thighs, why doesn’t she just ignore the numbers and go for what actually fits?
And let’s face it, because of the target demographic for M&S, their sizing is so generous. I still fit their size 10s at 9 months pregnant!

Reactions: 3
I thought she wanted the jeans to be “slouchy”?
They just look so uncomfortable, you could get thrush just imagining wearing them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m surprised she’s only 5’6, I thought she was a lot taller, she looks as if she has a big frame and I always assumed she was 5’10 or so.

Why does she always mention how jealous she is of Islas hair? I don’t really see what she’s on about with that one. Sarah’s hair is the same if not thicker. Isla is a lovely little girl but I wouldn’t say her hair is anything different from other girls her age

Last edited:
They look so tight. She needs to accept she isn't a size 10 anymore but also accept a 12/14 is okay.
The only one who is judging her on her size is her.
Exactly. I can only dream of being size 10. At 14 and 5ft 4 I'm short and dumpy so no judging here.

I’m surprised she’s only 5’6, I thought she was a lot taller, she looks as if she has a big frame and I always assumed she was 5’10 or so.

Why does she always mention how jealous she is of Islas hair? I don’t really see what she’s on about with that one. Sarah’s hair is the same if not thicker. Isla is a lovely little girl but I wouldn’t say her hair is anything different from other girls her age
I think she has extensions if I remember correctly

I feel Isla needs a good hair cut and then it might look lovely and healthy but the ends look dead to me at the moment 🙈

Because like Mrs Meldrum she associates long hair with lovely hair. It doesn't matter what condition the hair is in as long as it is long. Never noticed Isla's hair to be fair but I think Mrs M's Florrie is in need of a good trim.

What is that portion size? I know toddlers who eat more than that!
Such a tiny amount! I would be starving 🙈 her husband on the other side of the table didn’t have much either dont know how it fills them!

Exactly just my thoughts!!! That wouldn't even touch the sides. But she must clearly eat more... and I don't know why she does it?!

Sarah has extension though so maybe her natural hair is much thinner

Such a tiny amount! I would be starving 🙈 her husband on the other side of the table didn’t have much either dont know how it fills them!
Isla’s portion looked tiny too! In a baby bowl...

Reactions: 1
I healthy attitude to food starts with sitting down with your family to eat. Something they very rarely do.

That wouldn’t even fill my 4 year old! I think she is definitely still battling some eating disorder demons
This probably sounds heartless but as someone who grew up with a sister who battled anorexia for 14 years I don’t think Sarah is suffering right now. She seems to be talking about it a LOT (this is good) however someone battling doesn’t, they are quiet, they don’t show food portions because they don’t want anyone to know, they don’t work out and talk about it they do it in secret again for the same reason. So for me Sarah is using the scenario, I think she suffered a long time ago but right now I think she’s just lost control of herself and realises posting all that stuff brings attention.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.