Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody wants her and her absolute maungy arse anywhere near them or their town 😂 including her own husband I suspect.

Hope the Instagram life was worth it Sarah you bitter, boring, sad arse, moaning Minnie.
If we have to have her in our town then others need to have her too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ticky still being strapped into a pram I see 🙄 how is he ever going to learn to walk properly (holding hands/crossing road etc) when out and about??? Is he 3?

Reactions: 3
Ticky still being strapped into a pram I see 🙄 how is he ever going to learn to walk properly (holding hands/crossing road etc) when out and about??? Is he 3?
Don’t worry - his nursery teachers will help him with that. After all they have him all day and feed him his “evening” meal 🙄

Don’t worry - his nursery teachers will help him with that. After all they have him all day and feed him his “evening” meal 🙄
Silly me, forgot they were in charge of ensuring he reaches all his important milestones 🤣

He's 2 but 3 in October, he's a few days older than my goddaughter but the difference between them is shocking.

Reactions: 2
He's 2 but 3 in October, he's a few days older than my goddaughter but the difference between them is shocking.
Cannot believe he is 3 in a matter of weeks and still being put in a pram. If he lived in Scotland he would be starting his anti-pre school year when he turned 3 (not sure if the same down souf) and if he was brought to anti-pre school in a pram staff would be shocked.

Cannot believe he is 3 in a matter of weeks and still being put in a pram. If he lived in Scotland he would be starting his anti-pre school year when he turned 3 (not sure if the same down souf) and if he was brought to anti-pre school in a pram staff would be shocked.
To be fair we still put my goddaughter in a pushchair but only when were walking a distance as she is so slow 😂🙈.

Reactions: 1
To be fair we still put my goddaughter in a pushchair but only when were walking a distance as she is so slow 😂🙈.
That’s fair enough, but from the constant footage of him Sarah puts online, he is constantly in the pram.

Reactions: 4
Now, believe me, I’m not defending her in any way - can’t stand the woman - but my LO is the same age as her boy and I wanted to put it out there that she is ‘still’ in the cot (she’s happy, I’m happy she hasn’t worked out how to climb out yet 😂); I ‘still’ use a pram (she’s a sloooooow walker); and I don’t give her food at home after nursery (she’s had breakfast, a hot lunch and tea there, she might ask for a biscuit once we’re home but otherwise isn’t hungry). However, I do stimulate her with talking, playing, reading and her speech is very good (if I do say so myself 😂), her car seat fits her properly and if I’m off work I don’t ship her off to nursery for the day!

Now, believe me, I’m not defending her in any way - can’t stand the woman - but my LO is the same age as her boy and I wanted to put it out there that she is ‘still’ in the cot (she’s happy, I’m happy she hasn’t worked out how to climb out yet 😂); I ‘still’ use a pram (she’s a sloooooow walker); and I don’t give her food at home after nursery (she’s had breakfast, a hot lunch and tea there, she might ask for a biscuit once we’re home but otherwise isn’t hungry). However, I do stimulate her with talking, playing, reading and her speech is very good (if I do say so myself 😂), her car seat fits her properly and if I’m off work I don’t ship her off to nursery for the day!
L has climbed out his cot though and she just loved it round and I think he's done it again recently 🤦‍♀️

What was that portion of sausage and chips? A child’s one? My 6 year old would have eaten all of that!

Reactions: 2
I have a 3 year old and take the pram out if we’re going a distance as an option if he gets tired but he’s always on his balance bike. I think Lachlan is in the pram quite a lot so she can film because how would anyone manage to hold the camera/phone and his hand properly.

I have a 3 year old and take the pram out if we’re going a distance as an option if he gets tired but he’s always on his balance bike. I think Lachlan is in the pram quite a lot so she can film because how would anyone manage to hold the camera/phone and his hand properly.
He looked far to big for the pram they have in her latest insta video 🙈

As I’d she has those kids cramped in the car all night so they won’t get a good sleep. I actually feel SO sorry for them, anyone else perplexed for her need to be in Scotland every month anyway? Especially when her mum is usually down in the month anyway? I find her behaviour so incredibly selfish I am actually appalled.

Her comment on her most recent photo of Lachlan - “he’s such a handful”

Is she serious?! He’s in bloody nursery for the majority of the day, he’s only home & awake for about an hour and then he’s put into bed, how can he possibly be a handful?! 🤷🏼‍♀️🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Is she serious?! He’s in bloody nursery for the majority of the day, he’s only home & awake for about an hour and then he’s put into bed, how can he possibly be a handful?! 🤷🏼‍♀️🥴
And when he’s with his parents he’s restrained in the pushchair most of the time 🙄

Reactions: 8

Is she for real? She barely sees the poor boy. I honestly will never understand why she had children. She's no idea about them, you never see her sitting and doing an activity with them be it cooking or arts/craft. They just go and eat in any cafe they can find.

Did Lachlan’s feet actually touch Scottish soul. Poor boy.

They are incredibly selfish. Oh isla gets to play on the big slide and oh dear poor Lachlan’s having a sleep... yes cos he is absolutely bored to tears in his pram. bleeping PARENT you set of arseholes.
Instead of just sending him to nursery and then locking him up in his pram or putting him to bed early.

It doesn’t take a psychologist to work out why he has extra issues. Maybe the fact he has absolutely zero attachment to his mother because all she does Talk to him through a camera. Pick him up and drop him off at a childcare facility. Or look at the back of his head pushing his pram.

Honestly she is the absolute worst one on Instagram & YouTube.
What kind of mother could publicly trash their own little boy so much? Ever heard the saying blame the parents? (Obviously this phrase excludes children with additional needs or medical assessed conditions) neither or which Lachlan has - I’m sure she would be the first to YouTube it if he did.

££££££ greedy money grabbing fucker
She makes me so cross
I hope her kids look back on their childhood and see the poundsigns their mother had in her eyes whenever she spoke to them or set things up purely for the strangers behind the screens watching

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.