Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand this whole travelling around the country late into the evening. What a waste of time. They could have easily and relatively cheaply flown up from London yesterday, been in Aberdeen before dinner time and then gone on to wherever the duck they are going to this morning, arrived by lunch time and had the rest of today to relax and enjoy. Rather than spending the best part of 2 days in the sodding car. It’s just a complete waste of 2 days.
Really strange people.
Very very strange people. Don’t moan about an 11 hour drive that is completely avoidable!

Reactions: 5
Deffo some ear nose or throat problems going on in that family. Isla talks like she’s severely bunged up all the time. Sarah talks like she speaks through her nose. The weird voices she does doesn’t help.

I hope they stay in the motherland.
Down souf is sick of her tit.

Love how they call in and see robs parents for half hour meanwhile the babysitters get to go on holiday with them.
Clampetts on tour.

Rob needs to grow a pair - he’s just dancing to Sarah’s tune constantly. I bet he’s glad of his deployments to get a rest from her tit.

Reactions: 9
Deffo some ear nose or throat problems going on in that family. Isla talks like she’s severely bunged up all the time. Sarah talks like she speaks through her nose. The weird voices she does doesn’t help.

Love how they call in and see robs parents for half hour meanwhile the babysitters get to go on holiday with them.
Clampetts on tour.

Rob needs to grow a pair - he’s just dancing to Sarah’s tune constantly. I bet he’s glad of his deployments to get a rest from her tit.
[/QUOTE

Eh up Norf doesn’t want her eever! She seems to enjoy spending time with her Mother more than she does with her husband. It’s weird how excited she gets about going to Aberdeen and how she still calls it her home. Never see her that excited when she is spending time with Rob or the kids.

Reactions: 3
Christ she’s making plans to meet up with Mrs Meldrum on Monday...
that’ll be like a meeting of Mensa. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Clampetts on tour.

I'm sure she mentioned Robs parents are having Isla for a week in the holidays.
I've never known someone to have such an issue when it comes to childcare. Doesn't seem like Isla has any friends who she can spend the day with round their house ect

Christ she’s making plans to meet up with Mrs Meldrum on Monday...
that’ll be like a meeting of Mensa. 🤣
Because that’s just how her kids want to be spending their hols. Meeting up with that loser so Mummah can suck up her flat arse, create some content and pretend they are best pals 🙄 they usually come past Glasgow on the way home to meet up with Ash from Mama Reid “fame”. She’s so desperate to be liked by these people. Can imagine them cringing when she dms them to ask to meet

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My thoughts exactly! Plenty flights that they can afford yet they always insist on driving for 10 hours. She’s obvs reading on here today, hey Sarah!!!!!! As she’s made sure she adds in to her latest post that EasyJet don’t fly to Aberdeen now - surely other airlines fly this route????
Easy jet fly to Edinburgh then only 2.5 hrs driving. I can’t imagine driving 10 hrs that would be torture for the kids sitting all that time.

Because that’s just how her kids want to be spending their hols. Meeting up with that loser so Mummah can suck up her flat arse, create some content and pretend they are best pals 🙄 they usually come past Glasgow on the way home to meet up with Ash from Mama Reid “fame”. She’s so desperate to be liked by these people. Can imagine them cringing when she dms them to ask to meet
I remember in one of Ash’s vlogs seeing the meet-up and it looked awkward on both parts. That is how I first heard of Sarah, watched a few videos...but could not stand her for reasons others have mentioned on here.

Let's see if Mrs Meldrum bothers to take a break from ironing when her lovely chum Sarah comes to visit this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember in one of Ash’s vlogs seeing the meet-up and it looked awkward on both parts. That is how I first heard of Sarah, watched a few videos...but could not stand her for reasons others have mentioned on here.
Yeah so awkward. Sarah is def not Ash’s cup of tea. It was so forced and fake

Sarah isn't most of the mummy vloggers cup of tea. She is a desperate hang on trying to be friends with bigger YouTube "stars". Tolerated rather than liked.

Reactions: 4
Can I also point out she has Lachlan forward facing, extended rear facing is so much safer, but that’s a personal decision really. But, my point is, my eldest always complained about her hips and legs hurting, as do many kids when their legs are hanging over their car seat. Looking at him in his seat the other say, I can 100% say he is definitely not fitted into to correctly. So if they had an accident, he wouldn’t be considered safely secured. But also, looking at his legs hanging over his car seat on her stories the other day. I can only imagine how uncomfortable the poor child was for 10 hours of driving! And again another long car journey when they collected the rest of the fam up Norf!

She is also the type of mother who loves to hoof her kids off to bed as soon as possible. What on earth is it with her bringing her kids out in their pajamas?? L at the supermarket in his pajamas the other day, and again on their journey she had him changed by 4pm?! Babies I can understand, bur for an almost 3 year old and a 5.5 year year old 🙄

Isla does not speak clearly enough the way she should for her age. She talks baby talk, because that’s all she hears. Sarah doesn’t speak to her like she’s a young child, she speaks to them like they’re babies. And SHAME ON HER for not getting Isla’s issue seen to, I have been watching her for a couple of years now and Isla has always spoken far to ‘nasally’ or bunged up. It’s been a long running issue and doesn’t seem like anything has ever been done about it. Maybe Sarah thinks it’s young and cute, which would fit right into her thing of keeping them as babies. I can never ever understand Isla when she speaks, she mumbles and doesn’t actually say her words properly.

Reactions: 8
Can I also point out she has Lachlan forward facing, extended rear facing is so much safer, but that’s a personal decision really. But, my point is, my eldest always complained about her hips and legs hurting, as do many kids when their legs are hanging over their car seat. Looking at him in his seat the other say, I can 100% say he is definitely not fitted into to correctly. So if they had an accident, he wouldn’t be considered safely secured. But also, looking at his legs hanging over his car seat on her stories the other day. I can only imagine how uncomfortable the poor child was for 10 hours of driving! And again another long car journey when they collected the rest of the fam up Norf!

She is also the type of mother who loves to hoof her kids off to bed as soon as possible. What on earth is it with her bringing her kids out in their pajamas?? L at the supermarket in his pajamas the other day, and again on their journey she had him changed by 4pm?! Babies I can understand, bur for an almost 3 year old and a 5.5 year year old 🙄

Isla does not speak clearly enough the way she should for her age. She talks baby talk, because that’s all she hears. Sarah doesn’t speak to her like she’s a young child, she speaks to them like they’re babies. And SHAME ON HER for not getting Isla’s issue seen to, I have been watching her for a couple of years now and Isla has always spoken far to ‘nasally’ or bunged up. It’s been a long running issue and doesn’t seem like anything has ever been done about it. Maybe Sarah thinks it’s young and cute, which would fit right into her thing of keeping them as babies. I can never ever understand Isla when she speaks, she mumbles and doesn’t actually say her words properly.

It’s like Sarah is terrified of them growing up so is desperately trying to force them to stay as babyish as she can.

Reactions: 5
Let’s be honest, Sarah only bothers with the kids when she’s videoing them or shoving them on Instagram. Using them for brand dealas. The rest of the time it’s all about HER with the very occasional slag off Lachlan and trying to make us all feel bad for her and her situation.

The only situation I see is one seriously greedy person, who works 2 jobs of her own accord for all the money, uses her children but doesn’t actually want to spend time with them outside of her social media obligations. She cries about robs deployments but is never happy when he’s home, they are such a weird couple. Awkward or what. Constantly moans about being a military wife, boo hoo. Either Move to Scotland and have him commute, quit his job or divorce your husband - moaning isn’t going to help. It’s clear they have enough money. It’s pure GREED.

Lastly. What a shocker how they handle the summer childcare arrangements. Really. She has no shame what so ever.

Reactions: 6

They had better not bother staying up here, we already have to summer the Meldrums up here in the north east, with the crap weather that’s punishment enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nobody wants her and her absolute maungy arse anywhere near them or their town 😂 including her own husband I suspect.

Hope the Instagram life was worth it Sarah you bitter, boring, sad arse, moaning Minnie.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.