Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but this made me laugh so much haha - you can tell when people haven't had a lot to do with soldiers/sailors/airmen. Immaturity is our middle name 😉😂
Speak for yourself.

My airmen husband is worlds away from her & Rob in terms of maturity

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They are complete dick heads plain and simple. Disguising parents, the lack of emotional connection with Lachlan or even any connection is concerning but bleeping heartbreaking how they openly leave him out. The constant complaints of his behaviour? Does she realise there are people who would die to have children at all or parents who have children with severe additional needs who have to deal with severe behaviour issues, complex needs or disabilities every minute of everyday not just tantrums and not been able to channel emotions that’s generally a 2/3 year old for you.

Something has got to change here. It’s driving me mad but more importantly it’s awful to see how damaging they are being with a poor little boy who has done nothing wrong yet be born with a milk allergy and who isn’t a carbon clone of laid back isla. Kids are different Sarah stop comparing. He is not bad, he is a 2yr old.

Wouldn’t you be acting out for attention when you are away from the people who should love and care for you constantly, yet they don’t show much love and certainly don’t do much caring. Don’t even get me started on the no tea, only having half an hour a day at home before bedtime, long days at nursery whilst mum and Isla are at coffee shops.

3rd child.l! Think you need to sort your disaster out parenting out first. She couldn’t cope with Lachlan because he wasn’t an easy baby. Most babies have issues - you can’t dislike them for life you bleeping muppet god help baby no3 if it doesn’t come out been a robot baby.

And to say she literally makes thousands of them. The kids constantly look scruffy. Islas hair needs a good cut and Lachlan’s always looks untidy. He looks like nobody’s child going to nursery everyday. I’m not saying dress up to the nines. I quite clearly know it’s nursery and they get messy: but clothes wash and are cheap no need to look unkept. But then again it’s just a reflection of Sarah’s parenting unbothered, uncaring, selfish, as long as she looks okay. The me me me show.
Never known a mother be so selfish.

Only time she makes and effort with their outfit is if she’s doing a mummy matching tit show with only isla of course. Cringe.

Last edited:
Both the kids look like Rob, so so much!

Just read through some of the comments on her new post. She’s moaning that she has to do some DIY because robs going away until November. Firstly, it’s just building flat pack stuff because SHE is desperate to cram the kids in together for her precious office and secondly, one of her followers pointed out that being back in November means Rob is home for Christmas and that is such a huge deal for a military family. Can’t she just focus on that and be grateful for something instead of constantly complaining?!

I think Sarah just loves having an excuse to complain about stuff, she’s never happy about anything!

Reactions: 3
We pay this for our MQ but that does include our water and council tax also, so much cheaper when you take that into account
Our quarter is 700!!! 😒😒

Also on maturity my husband is a pilot in the raf (which basically translates to immature 😂) none of them ever grow up ... long suffering wife

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Our quarter is 700!!! 😒😒

Also on maturity my husband is a pilot in the raf (which basically translates to immature 😂) none of them ever grow up ... long suffering wife
I think what a lot of wives see at home is also not what some of us have to see at work 🙈😉😂

I think what a lot of wives see at home is also not what some of us have to see at work 🙈😉😂
I was in the Military with my husband.... I saw his work side and still married him.... I will let you decided Who's the biggest nob out of us both 😂😂😂

Sarah's latest YouTube 🙄 names I love in 2019. Jesus wept. There is nothing more boring than hearing another person list names they love. Particularly when they aren't even having a baby. She just Re does the same old tit. Next weeks upload "what I will pack in my hospital bag for baby no. 3"(but I'm not pregnant)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another ad, this time wetwipes. Johnson's wetwipes are tit compared to the likes of Asda which are cheaper and thicker.

Shouldn't she be concerned about the environment though and how bad wetwipes are for it? Yet she says she has car wipes, handbag wipes and changing bag wipes (she shouldn't need a changing bag now!)

Another ad, this time wetwipes. Johnson's wetwipes are tit compared to the likes of Asda which are cheaper and thicker.

Shouldn't she be concerned about the environment though and how bad wetwipes are for it? Yet she says she has car wipes, handbag wipes and changing bag wipes (she shouldn't need a changing bag now!)

She would literally advise anything. She’s shameless.

Agree, shouldn’t be advertising bloody wet wipes!

Lachlan is still in nappies - no sign of any potty training happening so I guess she must still take a changing bag out with her, on the rare occasions she actually takes Lachlan out anywhere.....

Reactions: 4
She would literally advise anything. She’s shameless.

Agree, shouldn’t be advertising bloody wet wipes!

Lachlan is still in nappies - no sign of any potty training happening so I guess she must still take a changing bag out with her, on the rare occasions she actually takes Lachlan out anywhere.....
But he should be potty trained by now or in the process of it.

But he should be potty trained by now or in the process of it.

He’s nearly 3 isn’t he? So I guess he probably should at least be being potty trained by this point? I know some kids are later than others but it doesn’t appear that there has been any attempt made to even start him?

You’d think they would have given it a go over the summer, when Rob was home to help? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
He’s nearly 3 isn’t he? So I guess he probably should at least be being potty trained by this point? I know some kids are later than others but it doesn’t appear that there has been any attempt made to even start him?

You’d think they would have given it a go over the summer, when Rob was home to help? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Let's face it he's in preschool now and the staff there won't want to be changing nappies every 5 mins do they'll be teaching him

Find it very bizarre that she would film Isla saying goodbye to her dad? I don’t know how it would even enter her mind to think oh I know I’ll get my phone out and film this?!

Reactions: 7
They definitely pay for hsi nursery, she has mentioned in the past the reason they don't collect him early is because they pay for it!! Money tight nobs. Collect your baby and spend time with him!!

I don't know what role Sarah does in her company, I'm sure it's nothing too fancy. But is is a decent paying job from others who work for them.
Don’t forget the ADs, they can pay £££££££! More than you think.

Guarantee she will plan her pregnancy for when Lachlan is at school so she doesn't have to spend her maternity leave with him!
Although she would still probably chuck him in nursery every day!
She said on a recent q&a they are hoping to have baby 3 in 2021 - L will start that September the same as my son.

Reactions: 1
Don't see the point in a baby names video as she'll give any future baby a ridiculous nick name like Tic or Meels.

Reactions: 5
She doesn't give a rats about the environment if Johnston are paying her.

I'm pretty sure we are still waiting for her to "get more info" on exactly who paid mumsnet for the British Legion ad she did last year.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.