Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She feeds them cheap white carbs. I’m sure it’s part of her eating issues. She can tightly portion control packets of crisps and biscuits. That plate of food is appallingly poor nutrition for growing kids who have just done exercise. It’s fine as a treat meal but not a regular meal to feed them. So much sugar and crap.
Why not a whole sandwich, some hard boiled egg, or some humous with some carrots, and some yogurt with fruit? Maybe a couple of pieces of chocolate as a treat if at all.
She can’t cook unless it’s a Gusto or Hello Fresh or whatever it is.

Kids can be super fussy. I had one that was a nightmare to feed but if all these kids know is this white carb fest, loads of sugar and biscuits on their plate as lunch they are never going to enjoy good food. I wonder what they eat at school or at grandparents houses? The same?

She’s got huge food issues and her kids don’t get fed properly as a result. My kids would be starving after swimming or gymnastics and need a plate of pasta or jacket potatoes or cottage pie to fill them up…

Sad really.

Reactions: 10
Neither her or Rob seem to be able to cook. They never cook proper normal meals. It’s so bleeping weird. Their eating habits are shocking.

Reactions: 9
And why if you are so bad at cooking or in the case of the kids lunch - bad at opening prepackaged tit to put on prison plates and making one sandwich and cutting it to share between two would you feel the need to take a photo to post to Instagram.

Reactions: 9
Sarah will just not stop flogging a dead horse. My god, when will she get that her family are just not the Instagram family she is so desperate for them to be. They have nothing interesting about them apart from being an utter car crash. Her bloody goony face filming every thing they do ughhhhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those poor kids don’t even get school dinners? Lord 🙈
Is Isla in year 3 now? If so she’ll have to start paying for school dinners now for her, so maybe that’s why she’s gone for packed lunch. L will be ok on the free lunches. I wonder if Isla gets half a sandwich in a lunch box at school - also some of the shite she puts on the weaning plates the school might not allow in a lunch box - maybe our source on the inside can confirm?? 🧐🧐

Reactions: 7
Is Isla in year 3 now? If so she’ll have to start paying for school dinners now for her, so maybe that’s why she’s gone for packed lunch. L will be ok on the free lunches. I wonder if Isla gets half a sandwich in a lunch box at school - also some of the shite she puts on the weaning plates the school might not allow in a lunch box - maybe our source on the inside can confirm?? 🧐🧐
The school won’t let hardly any of that crap she calls lunch in at all. Majority of the kids in juniors have school dinners as they love them!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.