Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Sinbad is away because she made that slow-cooker meal for him and the kids yesterday.

Other mums won't offer to have Sarah's kids because both seem really unruly, they haven't been taught how to sit at the dinner table or how to ask for things nicely. Could you imagine those two destroying your house and you know if you offered once Sarah would be on your case playing the working mama card, my husband gets deployed, no family around blah blah blah everytime she wants to dump the kids for a hair appointment or trip to Le Capital 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
I don't think Sinbad is away because she made that slow-cooker meal for him and the kids yesterday.

Other mums won't offer to have Sarah's kids because both seem really unruly, they haven't been taught how to sit at the dinner table or how to ask for things nicely. Could you imagine those two destroying your house and you know if you offered once Sarah would be on your case playing the working mama card, my husband gets deployed, no family around blah blah blah everytime she wants to dump the kids for a hair appointment or trip to Le Capital 🤣🤣
Even if her kids were well behaved, its a ball ache to have other kids. But as parents we do it to help others out. But I'd refuse to help her out when she spend most of her days fannying around screaming the words busy mama. Also, I wouldn't want her to return the favour, as I personally wouldn't want to put my kids through the ordeal of one of her dinners 😅

I don't mean this in a mean way to Isla, but Lachlan has far more rhythm and seems to dance naturally all the time. He'd be far more interested in dance classes. Isla seems forced into it by mama and wooden and tbh pretty miserable dancing. But I guess Sarah won't accept meels stopping and letting Lachlan dance as that doesn't fit her gender stereotypes.

Omg, the way she has answered the question "top 3 clothes". With "I'd love to name independent brand, but I'm out of touch with retail at the moment".
Calm the duck down coco chanel, bloody hell. Remind us again how you were a big shot in le capital and how your husbands shotty job dragged you kicking and screaming to the horrendous South Coast 🙄. (The navy, is not a crappy job and the South Coast is beautiful FYI hun)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I reckon that’s why she’s getting friendly with the neighbours, once sinbad is back at sea she’ll need a babysitter ready and waiting. Remember how she used to dump her kids on the neighbours when they lived at the old house so she could go out out. 🙄
ETA I’m tempted to ask her favourite 3 people - wonder if her kids will get a mention. 🤣

Reactions: 6
Three things she loves about Lachlan
1) The money I makes when he is in my ADs
2) The like and comments his photos give me on Instagram
3) Errr did I already say money he makes from ADs?

Reactions: 8
Her aspirations are MI5 code hackers, in her head shes M to James Bond 🤣 Calm down Sarah, your a paper clip counter for the MOD

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her aspirations are MI5 code hackers, in her head shes M to James Bond 🤣 Calm down Sarah, your a paper clip counter for the MOD
Like to see MI5 letting her have an error running day so she can go and get the nailies and hairies done.
Sorry code hacking will have to wait till Friday I've got a yoga session in the Winnie the Pooh's wood. Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s just a sad and lonely life for Sarah though isn’t it? Wrapped up in staged insta posts of how happy she really is.

Reactions: 11
I find it interesting that in her top 3 best memories the night before her wedding spent with her family was the memory and the brackets was the "and the day itself".
Rob always come 2nd fiddle to her family.

Reactions: 13
Imagine her getting her “dream job” with MI5 and them telling her she has to either get off social media or go private - what would she do? How could she let everyone know she’s hoovering!?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How can she justify her children going to breakfast club?
She can't! She has zero maternal feelings for those kids, especially L. Calling herself thismamalife is a complete joke! If school or breakfast club opened at the weekends, those kids would be there. 🙁

Reactions: 9
aaaaaaaaaaaa
She can't! She has zero maternal feelings for those kids, especially L. Calling herself thismamalife is a complete joke! If school or breakfast club opened at the weekends, those kids would be there. 🙁
Yup. If the school offered evening/over night childcare she would happily punt those kids off Ito school 24/7

She’s an AWFUL mother and he is as equally terrible father. They should never have had children.

aaaaaaaaaaaa

Yup. If the school offered evening/over night childcare she would happily punt those kids off Ito school 24/7

She’s an AWFUL mother and he is as equally terrible father. They should never have had children.
I have said this before. I'm surprised she left military housing because she needs to be living in it to qualify for the funding to reduce costs of boarding school. I was positive that's where they were being shipped off to when they turned 8.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So Sarah’s favourite boys name is Kerr, Kerr Knott! He will be named after his “Mama” 🤢 Wan Kerr Willox-Knott

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Sarah’s favourite boys name is Kerr, Kerr Knott! He will be named after his “Mama” 🤢 Wan Kerr Willox-Knott
Why does she think anyone is remotely interested in her favourites list? Instead of waffling on IG Sarah, how about you spend time with your children in the mornings instead of shoving them into breakfast club??

• Heart
There is something very off about how she is always seeking validation of love from them - favourite milestone is when they said love you mama. How happy she was that Lachlan always needs to be with her after starting school, the holding hands photos at bedtime. This need she has of wanting to be needed and loved by them when she puts in zero effort and doesn't appear to enjoy spending time with them. I think if she has some therapy there would be a reason why she distances and detaches herself from being a mother.

There is something very off about how she is always seeking validation of love from them - favourite milestone is when they said love you mama. How happy she was that Lachlan always needs to be with her after starting school, the holding hands photos at bedtime. This need she has of wanting to be needed and loved by them when she puts in zero effort and doesn't appear to enjoy spending time with them. I think if she has some therapy there would be a reason why she distances and detaches herself from being a mother.
That’s what you call guilt 👏🏻

Think she's just trying to convince us that they're actually a family and not just housemates.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.