Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have learnt nothing nothing new about Sarah from her "tops 3". All so bland and boring questions and bland and boring answers. Top 3 places to live, all places she's lived before 😮 why not try a new country Sarah. And none of the countries and England, where her husband and children are from. So obviously their upbringing and heritage aren't a factor in where Sarah lives. It's all about her.

Reactions: 9
Sharing the picture of the kids in yellow/gold and tagging Sophie's journey. Feels kind of too late and from her it just feels like she wants the validation of them doing it from Sophie's mum!

Reactions: 4
Bloody hell, she really does park them in any extra curricular activity/clubs going doesn’t she. What’s the betting that this new gymnastics club has more practices and/or just happens to be one where you can drop & leave. The ideal set up for mama. Their financial out-going’s on all these clubs & wrap around care must cost a living fortune - she really will do anything and everything to avoid spending time with them won’t she. A couple of clubs/activities outside of school per week is more than enough for a child of Isla’s age - when does she ever have school related play dates? Go to birthday parties? Have family time? Chill time? Just such a strange dynamic.

Reactions: 19
Bloody hell, she really does park them in any extra curricular activity/clubs going doesn’t she. What’s the betting that this new gymnastics club has more practices and/or just happens to be one where you can drop & leave. The ideal set up for mama. Their financial out-going’s on all these clubs & wrap around care must cost a living fortune - she really will do anything and everything to avoid spending time with them won’t she. A couple of clubs/activities outside of school per week is more than enough for a child of Isla’s age - when does she ever have school related play dates? Go to birthday parties? Have family time? Chill time? Just such a strange dynamic.
This! I know children who are a similar age who do 9-10 hours of gymnastics a week and it’s a nightmare to schedule!

Reactions: 2
I wonder if Isla doesn’t get invited because other families don’t want to be plastered all over Instagram

Reactions: 10
I wonder if Isla doesn’t get invited because other families don’t want to be plastered all over Instagram
I will admit my little one didn’t invite Isla to a birthday party because I think she’s a brat and Sarah is a massive knob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So Isla now does ballet, gymnastics, swimming and football? Was there also something about brownies or did I imagine that?! Either way that’s a lot of activities at her age when she’s at school all week as well as breakfast/after school club đŸ˜«. Kids need time at home and down time!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So Isla now does ballet, gymnastics, swimming and football? Was there also something about brownies or did I imagine that?! Either way that’s a lot of activities at her age when she’s at school all week as well as breakfast/after school club đŸ˜«. Kids need time at home and down time!
But that means Sarah will actually have to be a parent and god forbid should that ever happen!

Reactions: 7
Don't forget piano lessons

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Exactly! My children did 2 activities a week MAX and I sometimes thought it was too much and when I saw that they were too tired we’d skip them. Children need downtime.

Reactions: 10
Am I the only one who thought “Oh duck off” with the child that died 
. Hopping on the bandwagon 
.you could have gifted so much but not old mama who let’s face it gets everybody else to raise her kids 
.sorry on one tonight with these scammers 

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Exactly! My children did 2 activities a week MAX and I sometimes thought it was too much and when I saw that they were too tired we’d skip them. Children need downtime.
Exactly. We do swimming lessons, and currently Looking into them both doing one more activity a week but still debating it, the cost of just two activities a week for two children seems extortionate never mind everything Isla does and paying for wrap around child care!

Reactions: 8
What a stingy lunch!! Who gives their kids half a sandwich each? Half a cake bar? No cut up grapes either. Those kids need help before they get an ED too

Reactions: 12
Truly cannot believe that Isla is in Year 3 and is still having that tiny portion of utter crap (other than the 2 apple slices and approx 5 grapes 🙄) on a toddler weaning plate. I sometimes use these type of plates for my one year old
but not for sandwiches - for stew/curry/wet food type dinners where she might not like everything I serve. No point in doing it for a picnic style lunch - all for the gram

Reactions: 11
Absolute shite lunch. Those poor kids. Hope “Meels” isn’t peckish as her mother’s “meals”are absolute tit!!

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why she has to share it all. I mean, I’ll post the odd food pic if I cook something fancy or whatever but every single boring meal??

Also I’m almost impressed how much “content” she wrings out of those poor kids given she barely sees them 😳

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why she has to share it all. I mean, I’ll post the odd food pic if I cook something fancy or whatever but every single boring meal??

Also I’m almost impressed how much “content” she wrings out of those poor kids given she barely sees them 😳
The food content is no doubt another off shoot of her ED & all her weird food related issues.
Shows photos of food therefore she’s trying to prove she’s ok/enjoys eating/eats “normally” but as always it actually has the opposite effect.

Reactions: 7
My kids used to come home ravenous after swimming lessons. Her kids must be snacking all afternoon if that’s all they get for their lunch after a swimming lesson. Ditch the stupid toddler plates and give them a whole sandwich on a plate, a packet of crisps each and a full piece of fruit each. They won’t need all the silly snacky bits and you won’t be struggling to find things to put in the various compartments if you use a proper plate Sarah.

Reactions: 12

I think it stems from her ED and "look, Im okay feeding my kids" "look at my meal, I'm eating" I think it's all her trying to prove she doesn't struggle anymore when in fact, the fact she tries to show every mundane and frankly poor meal (nutrition, filling and age appropriate wise) all she's doing is highlighting she is still suffering the effects of her ED in my opinion.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.