Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because ballet, football, swimming, gymnastics and piano isn't enough for Princess Isla Amelia.

Reactions: 11
When does that kid ever just chill. She's in school all week. And then a club every night. She must be exhausted. No wonder she always seems completely fucked off. Her downtime consits of her having the camera shoved in her face being asked "who's here meels?" When it's quite obvious her mum knows who is there, otherwise she's let 3 random people into her house and is feeding them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Meels and Tic, she really does think parenting is a bushtucker trial giving her kids nicknames of wee beasties

Reactions: 13
Do you know what really fucks me off with her. There is a little girl in her town dying and she comments on every bloody post the mum puts up but not once has she shared the posts to spread the word about childhood cancers or anything about theyre latest fundrasing ect.
So….Sarah shared one of the mum’s posts last night….but she doesn’t read this thread eh? 😡😡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
BB5228AB-03AE-4840-90B2-B744E349B161.jpeg

First off - that “shacket” is BOGGING. It looks like a painter/decorators overalls. It’s shapeless and just horrible. Burn it.

why does Sarah always look like a man? She’s so masculine. Literally looks like a man with long hair.

laughing at her caption - claims that being awkward isn’t like her at all…..🤣 okkkkkkkay Sarah. No. You are the most wooden, awkward, strange people ever!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I read the caption as ‘please still be my friend Jessy even though we have nothing in common any more….’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 762152
First off - that “shacket” is BOGGING. It looks like a painter/decorators overalls. It’s shapeless and just horrible. Burn it.

why does Sarah always look like a man? She’s so masculine. Literally looks like a man with long hair.

laughing at her caption - claims that being awkward isn’t like her at all…..🤣 okkkkkkkay Sarah. No. You are the most wooden, awkward, strange people ever!!!
We've been out of lockdown since March. Good to use it as an excuse to beg for Jess and Lucie to include you more.

Reactions: 6
If I read haha on her caption once more I’m going to have to break her fingers. Or her phone. Sarah stop bleeping doing that, it makes you sound demented. Yes, and you are awkward, you sound it in your captions and duck me you look it in those poses too

Reactions: 6
I wouldn't mind but it was hardly like she stuck to the rules of not meeting people during Lockdown and has certainly made the most of going out since restrictions eased.
Didn't she say she was so busy chatting she forgot to eat at her work bbq?

Any awkwardness was due to the fact she just has very little in common with Bestie Jessy but is desperately clinging onto the threads of their friendship. Please like me Jess and don't replace me with Lucie.

Reactions: 10
If the Knotts were actually interested in Isla learning a musical instrument then they would have remembered she would need one to practice on 🙄 can’t help but feel it’s just another thing that the kids can be signed up for childcare. Incoming battles about Isla not wanting to practice in 3, 2, 1…

Reactions: 14
Breakfast club, school all day and after school club wow what a long day for a new starter. Fair enough if parents genuinely have to work it’s difficult and these provisions are a lifeline BUT Do the kids still do these on Sarah’s 2.5 days off a week? I bet I can guess…..

Also an event on one of her supposed ‘work’ days it’s funny what she can squeeze in and do for herself on her working time but yet takes the kids on holiday to her mums and doesn’t take off annual leave even though that’s her only time she spends with them ever….and let’s not forget the state they went to school in on their first day yet mama was ordering herself clothes to a hotel.

Some bleep for ONE bleep.
Do we think she’s pregnant?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.