Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whyyyy alcohol free Prosecco???
Only because bestie Jessy doesn't drink much and we know that Sarah has no personally so just copies everyone elses. She had a stab at going vegan because Jess was too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Also maybe because Sarah was the worse for wear last night.
Don’t think she is pregnant, maybe it’s J😂

Reactions: 3
Mama playing Barbies with Meels (can't abide that nickname) whilst Dada plays with action figures with Lachlan. No gender stereotyping going on there!

Oh and obviously what I mean by playing is sitting next to Meels taking photos for the gram.....don't actually believe Lachlan set up and arranged his action figures himself if I'm honest.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
More proof that L didn’t choose a space theme bedroom 🙄
She just forgot that I would need a keyboard to practice on, god sort out your ‘life admin’ you twit 😡

Reactions: 6
Thread title: A story of how one woman can make spending so much time doing "life admin" look a complete waste of time as she's bleeping usless at life 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
To be fair she could just be staring at her phone because not used to it not being in her hand :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those sunglasses were not made for the likes of her massive face. And sarah, you are always awkward, don’t blame lockdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you know what really fucks me off with her. There is a little girl in her town dying and she comments on every bloody post the mum puts up but not once has she shared the posts to spread the word about childhood cancers or anything about theyre latest fundrasing ect.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Do you know what really fucks me off with her. There is a little girl in her town dying and she comments on every bloody post the mum puts up but not once has she shared the posts to spread the word about childhood cancers or anything about theyre latest fundrasing ect.
This mum obviously doesn't have the follower numbers for Sarah to care. She would if it was Gi Fletcher or Hannah Maggs. She would be all over sharing a charity or fundraising page for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
This mum obviously doesn't have the follower numbers for Sarah to care. She would if it was Gi Fletcher or Hannah Maggs. She would be all over sharing a charity or fundraising page for them.
Exactly which shows its for her own gain and not because she cares.

Reactions: 4
“I love and appreciate you” on lucie’s post 🤮 why does she try soooo hard. Lucie then replies letting everyone know she’s been pestering her via text too 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Imagine the test exchange went something like:

Sarah: Hey Lucie babe, love you. How cute is Felix. He makes me sooooo broody. Those Tattle trolls don't believe we are really friends and think you don't like me. It's not true is it Lucie lovely?

Lucie: Oh no mate. You know I like you.

Sarah: Phew! So wondered if you were free and fancied coming over to see the house or I can come to you if easier? Free anytime, I can change my work day and get Robert to sort out the kids, whatever works best for you.

Sarah: Hi Lucie. Did you get my message?

Sarah: Just checking if you were free to meet up?

Sarah: Let me know when is a good time to meet up. Haven't seen you in ages.

Sarah: Hi Lucie, I think my phone must be playing up. Did you get my message?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine the test exchange went something like:

Sarah: Hey Lucie babe, love you. How cute is Felix. He makes me sooooo broody. Those Tattle trolls don't believe we are really friends and think you don't like me. It's not true is it Lucie lovely?

Lucie: Oh no mate. You know I like you.

Sarah: Phew! So wondered if you were free and fancied coming over to see the house or I can come to you if easier? Free anytime, I can change my work day and get Robert to sort out the kids, whatever works best for you.

Sarah: Hi Lucie. Did you get my message?

Sarah: Just checking if you were free to meet up?

Sarah: Let me know when is a good time to meet up. Haven't seen you in ages.

Sarah: Hi Lucie, I think my phone must be playing up. Did you get my message?
I think this is a sad, but true screen shot of the messages. Do.you work for Vodafone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor Sarah has the logictical challenge of working and parenting now she has two at school. Poor wee lamb. I just don't know how she manages. Oh if only she had a day and a half off in the week. If only her bosses were flexible and allowed her to change her lunchbreaks and working times to allow for school pick ups and dropping off at clubs like they do for hair, nails and facial appointments. I just don't know how she can make this work 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Poor Sarah has the logictical challenge of working and parenting now she has two at school. Poor wee lamb. I just don't know how she manages. Oh if only she had a day and a half off in the week. If only her bosses were flexible and allowed her to change her lunchbreaks and working times to allow for school pick ups and dropping off at clubs like they do for hair, nails and facial appointments. I just don't know how she can make this work 🤔
How many new clubs does Isla need to do exactly? Is it some kind of competition to get in as many as possible. You know what Sarah, why not just pick your kids up after school and let them play at home, rather than trying to avoid them at all opportunity.

Reactions: 18
How many new clubs does Isla need to do exactly? Is it some kind of competition to get in as many as possible. You know what Sarah, why not just pick your kids up after school and let them play at home, rather than trying to avoid them at all opportunity.
Because L started a new club, Isla has to as well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.