Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
10/15 of her latest posts are ADs. Most of them are only labelled as such in lower case at the end of the post. She’s such a prolific flogger yet still won’t label properly

Reactions: 3

superxo1

Chatty Member
Why has she left it so late to sort their shoes??? When do the kids start? Ours started 2 weeks ago and I got my little girls shoes in July! We made a big deal of going to get them and her pencil case etc and then a Mcds as a treat...does she not think her kids would enjoy a day like that???
Our school is back on Thursday, Isla is back full time then and Lachlan is a few half days then in properly the following week.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Half day today but not in tomorrow? That seems an odd way to do things. Surely its best to just have the whole year group in today and tomorrow for half days then start full time on Monday?

Justine752

She’s now desperate for people to comment on her crappy Dulux ad with the “please like, watch, comment” remark. As for the “swipe up” on her Afghanistan fundraising story, swipe up really? Whenever I see swipe up, I automatically think Sarah’s on the take.

IAlreadyDespiseYou

Chatty Member
I’d love to know how much she was paid for that recent picnic app. It was utterly crap. I don’t think they get paid before they do the work so I’d like to think the brand would look at it and tell her it’s pants and she won’t get paid… honestly, it really was crap. Mind you if you look for the tag she’s used all the people paid to do that add seemed to use candles and ridiculous plants and things to do theirs too, so they were obviously given a brief. Doesn’t make me want to buy the brand any more than I did before. 🤦‍♀️

southcoaster

Will they move up here after only just purchasing their house?

Also, I know plenty of Military families who make the decision to go married unaccompanied, where the family settle and the service person accepts posts, lives in the mess/wardroom and travels home for weekends.

Hampshire to Aberdeen is a days travel, even Faslane to Aberdeen must be at least 3 hours.

I suppose there are civil service jobs near where her parents live so it’d be easy to transfer up there.

Reactions: 2

skylark13

VIP Member
I wonder this often. And usually conclude it’s because the only people who are left following her - or actually the the subset of those who comment (because let’s face it engagement on her posts is dreadful for the number of followers she has) - are the simpering ones who stroke her messed up ego. When I was still following I often wanted to comment ‘wtaf?!!!! 🤣😄😄😄🤣 You are a twat’ and of course never did because I knew I’d get blocked.

None of the comments on her outfit post say “what the fuck are you wearing?!” which worries me as is this what people wear out now?
Surely as a professional with a high powered job 🤭 and a social media presence would dress more appropriately?! Unless they’ve started doing Thai food at McDonald’s, then it’s ok.

Reactions: 2