Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those sandals on Isla - they look ridiculous. And her dress looks a couple of sizes too small - it’s cutting into her the poor thing.

Reactions: 12
Those sandals on Isla - they look ridiculous. And her dress looks a couple of sizes too small - it’s cutting into her the poor thing.
The dress on Isla is ridiculous, it’s so tight. I honestly don’t understand how neither Sarah nor Rob can see that and not SEE it yknow - it just have been an effort to pull the dress on over her head and down into her body in the first place, you’d think at that point it would click that the dress is just too small!

Reactions: 10
Her latest post. If ever proof was needed that she reads here.Now she just needs to take note of the parenting advice we give her 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 9
At least she isn't subjecting them to another 11 hour drive with detour for a Leon or Costas but still think it is so odd that her family (or his) haven't down to see the new house.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if it will be a flight that necessitates them getting up at 2am to travel to Heathrow to catch the flight.
This all seems deceptively straightforward…..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet no one comes to their house as she’s be the worst host? Serving teeny meals on plastic plates, keeping them up all night with manic decorating and filing them every 2 seconds?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if it will be a flight that necessitates them getting up at 2am to travel to Heathrow to catch the flight.
This all seems deceptively straightforward…..
Suspect mummy and daddy Sarah have booked snd paid for them as will make their lives a lot easier. The children won’t be totally exhausted when they take up full time nannying duties the second they step through the door whilst Sarah prances off to do a work out and book her eyelash top up or whether. Sorry, I mean carry out very important top secret MOD contractor work

Reactions: 6
just watched her St Andrews vlog what a waste of 5 minutes of my life, wonder if shes planning on redecorating as she loved the hotel so much it might be time to loose the 50 shades of beige

Reactions: 5
just watched her St Andrews vlog what a waste of 5 minutes of my life, wonder if shes planning on redecorating as she loved the hotel so much it might be time to loose the 50 shades of beige
Lordy that hotel was like a bleeping optical illusion - the mad patterned carpets and crazy wall paper - it was like looking at a magic eye picture while on a bad acid trip!!!!!

oh a country park what a turn up for the books I’m sure I mentioned the fact they NEVER go to country parks or anything remotely kid friendly bar their local park as weekends are all about themselves. Shock. She doesn’t read here though guys.

also duck me, how most Disney PR does she have to do SNOOZEFEST bleeping sad bleep. Sell her soul for a fiver this one and her kids for £1

Had a nosey at TobyandRoo today. Youd have thought they were on a different ship to Sarah!
Sarah weirdly had all the same questions as them though on the Q&A.

Do we think she will foster a refugee from her latest story? Theyve got the room to do so.

Had a nosey at TobyandRoo today. Youd have thought they were on a different ship to Sarah!
Sarah weirdly had all the same questions as them though on the Q&A.

Do we think she will foster a refugee from her latest story? Theyve got the room to do so.
I’ve just watched Liza’s reel of the cruise and was coming here to say the same thing, seems like a totally different holiday !

Reactions: 3
10/15 of her latest posts are ADs. Most of them are only labelled as such in lower case at the end of the post. She’s such a prolific flogger yet still won’t label properly

Reactions: 3
L’s last day at nursery😱
Part of me is pleased that she’s not leaving him there till the day before he starts school, but I’m also sad for him because that’s all he really knows and I’m pretty sure she won’t have done anything to transition him from nursery to school 🙁

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.