Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrslouise

Bloody hell, she really does park them in any extra curricular activity/clubs going doesn’t she. What’s the betting that this new gymnastics club has more practices and/or just happens to be one where you can drop & leave. The ideal set up for mama. Their financial out-going’s on all these clubs & wrap around care must cost a living fortune - she really will do anything and everything to avoid spending time with them won’t she. A couple of clubs/activities outside of school per week is more than enough for a child of Isla’s age - when does she ever have school related play dates? Go to birthday parties? Have family time? Chill time? Just such a strange dynamic.
This! I know children who are a similar age who do 9-10 hours of gymnastics a week and it’s a nightmare to schedule!

Reactions: 2

Grayson

VIP Member
aaaaaaaaaaaa

Yup. If the school offered evening/over night childcare she would happily punt those kids off Ito school 24/7

She’s an AWFUL mother and he is as equally terrible father. They should never have had children.
I have said this before. I'm surprised she left military housing because she needs to be living in it to qualify for the funding to reduce costs of boarding school. I was positive that's where they were being shipped off to when they turned 8.

• Wow

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Going away for a few nights next week and tagging her local beauty person/thing (sorry I have no desire for Miss Piggy eyelashes) so she’s dumping the kids and making a run for it then we reckon?
Is that the hotel stay or is that tonight?

Onthehop

VIP Member
She’s only going because they provide childcare. You can even pay extra for them to take them for meals. She’s not going to see her kids for the whole 2 days.
It’ll be interesting to see the difference between her and Liza Prideux who actually seems to enjoy spending time with her children.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
It is very odd that she is trying to recreate her childhood for her own family. Not just the number of kids and age gaps but the living in the middle east before returning 'home' to Scotland.

I wonder what happened in her adolescent / early adulthood which makes her retreat to the comfort of her childhood memories all the time.
So surely she would be hoping for another boy?

Reactions: 1

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Her brothers face 👀 obviously fed up lachlans behaviour! My 4 year old has the exact same game and can manage to take turns at it I would have thought with the amount of time he's spent at nursery that would be one thing he would be good at...sharing/taking turns? I'm starting to wonder about this nursery anyone else???
The nursery is shocking. Its literally a free for all!

Saw this picture on instagram and it made me think of Sarah.

Attachments

I don’t know that I agree with the infants/primary / reception kids not doing after school things . Ours was in nursery 3 days full time for 4 years and had swimming/football/ other things as he got bigger . Now in school it’s the same . Doesn’t run out of steam either! Just depends on the kid! I do agree that for this week boy it’ll be a huge change as he doesn’t seen disciplined .

Tamara

VIP Member
She's using the same words and lines to describe everything

"It's amazing"
"It's incredible"

Have any of the other influencers on board put their kids in the kids club? I was wondering if it was a requirement of their advertising.... I mean 99% not likely...
I had a look at Tobyandroo omg she is much better at it than boring unprofessional Sarah. Toby and Roo hers is world apart from Sarah she had put effort in to her stories Sarah’s are just dull beige and boring. You can see why Sarah has stuck just past 40,000 she is crap at it.

Last edited:

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Our local primary don’t let you put reception kids into clubs for the first two terms, their rational being the kids are exhausted after school and need to go home and chill abs some were only just 4 So still very little. Breakfast club was allowed for working parents and after school was too but priority was given to parents working full time and it wasn’t a free for all for anyone to drop their kids at. Sarah MAY actually have to parent him and feed the kids more often rather then relying on nursery for him.

Yeah, kids at that age parrot and copy what they see at home or what is said to them/others around them. Sad really and not his fault, but won’t make his transition to school easy.
I feel like Isla was in breakfast/afterschool club from day one but someone else might know for sure 🙈

IAlreadyDespiseYou

Chatty Member
No stories from Sarah yet. I wonder if the kids didn’t do the lateral flow tests. 😂🤦‍♀️ Unless she isn’t boarded yet as they might be doing them in stages.