Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toby and Roo is going to Disneyland Paris with Asda, is this what Sarah’s doing? I think it’s that rather than a cruise

• Wow
Reactions: 7
If you look back through past threads you will see it being discussed. She mentioned it in baby loss awareness week a few years ago but given she talked about conceiving in her blog and on Instagram none of the timelines in her baby loss post matched up. It was seeing that which drew me to tattle and found so many other people had drawn the same conclusions. Utterly sickening.
Just utterly shocking. I had a miscarriage it was awful. I had been trying to get pregnant for 2 years. She has no compassion just for Instagram engagement poor me. Where to these supposed influencer get away this stuff like this.

Reactions: 6
Toby and Roo is going to Disneyland Paris with Asda, is this what Sarah’s doing? I think it’s that rather than a cruise
No its the Disney Cruise from Southampton - On board for all of 36hrs yet pay £1000s!
Can't wait to see her naff straggly hair extensions blowing around on board deck

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where has she done this? Insta? Must have missed it but that’s hideous 😩
You’ll need to go back on the threads but yes, she lied in a post about baby loss awareness - implied she had 2 miscarriages but when you then go back and look at her many you tube videos/posts etc about her kids it’s clear that neither ever happened and that she lied. It’s disgusting.

A seriously sick thing to lie about all for likes, comments and engagement. I remember thinking well maybe this one time she didn't overshare and had lost a baby in private but as someone else said her story didn't add up at all.

No its the Disney Cruise from Southampton - On board for all of 36hrs yet pay £1000s!
Can't wait to see her naff straggly hair extensions blowing around on board deck
Absolutely fuming shes going on a cruise. It has to be a freebie too.
Surely those PCR tests are pointless since she's travelled the length of the country since doing them?

Also guessing L is back in nursery for one day!

• Sad
Wow that’s brave, an instamum going to DLP with a supermarket! Not many would chance that after Mrs M’s DLP fiasco 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m horrified that she put Lachlan in nursery today when they’d only just got back from Scotland and travelled partly through the night, he must have been shattered 😩

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She's not the only influencer who has lied about baby loss.... Motheringit claimed she had a loss and a pregnancy soon after but the dates clearly didn't add up. It was discussed on her thread. One of her many lies but the most horrible thing someone can lie about.

I’m horrified that she put Lachlan in nursery today when they’d only just got back from Scotland and travelled partly through the night, he must have been shattered 😩
Are any of us surprised by this? her & Rob are DISGUSTING. they don’t care a damn about those kids and they show nothing but utter contempt for that little boy. They shouldn’t be allowed to have children. They don’t deserve them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
It definitly seemed like it because she didnt show him doing the painting like Isla.

Reactions: 5
Poor boy, he must be exhausted. But I guess he’s used to it. The nursery is his home.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Don't worry though guys because Lachlan will be needed for whatever AD she has planned so will get a few days out of nursery. The prop won't be allowed to enjoy himself though as it will be 'look this way for the camera Tic, must get the right shot for the brand'.

Do hope we get another reel of her jumping again 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.