Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this is paid for and an ad she needs to be tagging that in her stories now. I think the ASA will be interested if she doesn’t tag it all properly. I’m sure they roll their eyes at yet another complaint about a flogger on Instagram… it’s not hard to follow the rules! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Sarah will be starstruck not by the disney characters but by being in the company of influencers. She will be all over them like a rash 'please be my new bestie'.

Yes, we are not a big Disney family but it is more likely to put me off a brand than influence me to buy/book with them when they gift to influencers. Especially when it is awkward, wooden influencers like Sarah and her plank of a husband.
She will totally be acting all desperate, practically begging for a selfie for her grid/stories so she can tag them like long lost besties. Can’t wait 😆😆

Reactions: 5
I hope Lachlan has a great time.

I feel so sorry for him, she’s her arm around princess Isla and he’s clinging on to her outstretched camera arm 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She’s only going because they provide childcare. You can even pay extra for them to take them for meals. She’s not going to see her kids for the whole 2 days.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Noun. postering (usually uncountable, plural posterings) The putting up of posters.

• Haha
If this is paid for and an ad she needs to be tagging that in her stories now. I think the ASA will be interested if she doesn’t tag it all properly. I’m sure they roll their eyes at yet another complaint about a flogger on Instagram… it’s not hard to follow the rules! 🤦‍♀️
I’ve complained to the ASA about her again. She’s constantly flouting the rules.

She’s only going because they provide childcare. You can even pay extra for them to take them for meals. She’s not going to see her kids for the whole 2 days.
It’ll be interesting to see the difference between her and Liza Prideux who actually seems to enjoy spending time with her children.

Reactions: 2
Seems Toby & roo are also going. Overkill to gift so many Influencers a free Disney cruise.

Reactions: 10
It’ll be interesting to see the difference between her and Liza Prideux who actually seems to enjoy spending time with her children.
Hope Liza's husband does a piss take of Sarah and one of her jumping reels just as he did with Mrs Meldrum and her bath in Ibiza. Have so much more respect for influencers who don't take themselves seriously.

Reactions: 13
Imagine if you’d paid for a (in my opinion overpriced) cruise and then this lot of influencers show up on a freebie trip. I’d be fuming, and that’s before they’ve even started taking constant pictures and videos with other people’s kids in the background.

She’s never taken the kids to Disney out of her own pocket (if it’s not Dubai or a spa hotel I don’t think she’d even consider it), never mentioned they’re considering a Florida trip etc.

As someone who could afford to take their kids on the same trip, it would only serve to put me off booking.

EDITED
Do we think she paid for it herself?!?
This. Id honestly make it my point to check that there will be no gifted freeloaders there for anything I book now. Once we get to travel again. It’s sickening . We have something coming up for mid term and I am going to check in advance and let the venues know my thoughts . The more people who do it before booking or threaten to cancel due to miss placed gifting the better

Toby & Roo is on board and has been uploading stories...sarah has gone quiet.... Has she failed the lateral flow test to get on? Ha ha

• Haha
No stories from Sarah yet. I wonder if the kids didn’t do the lateral flow tests. 😂🤦‍♀️ Unless she isn’t boarded yet as they might be doing them in stages.

Reactions: 1
Think Liza Prideaux might be taking the Mickey out of Sarah with her story featuring jumping 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mrs Smug is on board and giving us the full run down of #ad/pr etiquette 👋🏻. Excellent there is a kids club she can dump the inconveniences in whilst she flirts with Mickey!

If I was on board as a mere paying mortal and there where all these idiots running around with vlog cameras giving a running commentary I’d be bloody fuming!

Reactions: 12
This is the reason she brought her second jab forward! You ll need to be double jabbed for this I m sure!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.