Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve complained to the ASA about her again. She’s constantly flouting the rules.
She has #ad in white writing when the background is white she can’t even do an AD right what a twit she is. I bet their Micky Mouse t-shirt are from Primark. When have you ever seen either of her kids interested in Disney. Just wow.

Reactions: 10
2 days away and they need Respite during that time from their children???? They really should never have become parents.
How can they even need respite, they’ve just been to Scotland where they didn’t even interact with their kids and left them to granny. Had a night away and many nights out with her “wee pals”… she had more respite in that one stay than a lot of parents do in months!

Reactions: 13
Is it really that expensive? The areas she showed look really sparse like not how I imagine Disney magic to look. I’ve never been to Disneyland or Euro Disney but what she’s shown so far doesn't look like how I would imagine an expensive couple of days to be. Guess I will have to wait for the full magic. I would definitely want to see my sons face light up though and not have him in a club all day while I sip cocktails. You could do that much cheaper somewhere else!
It’s very expensive, around £3000 for a 3 day cruise and that’s a pretty basic cabin.
Unfortunately people will pay purely because it’s Disney.
Their kids club is one of the worst in the industry too.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s very expensive, around £3000 for a 3 day cruise and that’s a pretty basic cabin.
Unfortunately people will pay purely because it’s Disney.
Their kids club is one of the worst in the industry too.
It was gifted

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Lol Sarah forgot to pack her shorts so she is sitting poolside in a nude spanx they are hideous
225DB4E0-2F4C-4C01-82A3-811954AAFBE9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Is it really that expensive? The areas she showed look really sparse like not how I imagine Disney magic to look. I’ve never been to Disneyland or Euro Disney but what she’s shown so far doesn't look like how I would imagine an expensive couple of days to be. Guess I will have to wait for the full magic. I would definitely want to see my sons face light up though and not have him in a club all day while I sip cocktails. You could do that much cheaper somewhere else!
I thought the same! Lots of just massive open areas with a few seating areas in..?? I guess maybe covid restrictions may have impacted that?

I went on a “mini cruise” from Southampton a few years ago on a hen do..they basically use the old princess Caribbean ships which are small and tired looking. Wonder if that’s what Disney have done here. Either way I would never in a million years pay 3k for a half arsed ship with a bit of Disney stuff on board and I know full well these influencers wouldn’t either if they were putting their hands in their pockets!!

Will be funny if they end up getting pinged after this little trip..no heading back to Scotland!!

Reactions: 8
She has #ad in white writing when the background is white she can’t even do an AD right what a twit she is. I bet their Micky Mouse t-shirt are from Primark. When have you ever seen either of her kids interested in Disney. Just wow.
This shouldn’t be allowed like so misleading, what’s the point in writing AD at all 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Not really selling it is she. Looked at Toby and Roo (turns out I was already following, had to clue who they were!) and hers looked a bit better!

I thought the same! Lots of just massive open areas with a few seating areas in..?? I guess maybe covid restrictions may have impacted that?

I went on a “mini cruise” from Southampton a few years ago on a hen do..they basically use the old princess Caribbean ships which are small and tired looking. Wonder if that’s what Disney have done here. Either way I would never in a million years pay 3k for a half arsed ship with a bit of Disney stuff on board and I know full well these influencers wouldn’t either if they were putting their hands in their pockets!!

Will be funny if they end up getting pinged after this little trip..no heading back to Scotland!!
aaah but this is Sarah - if they get pinged she’ll just not tell anyone and go anyway

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I just checked out Toby and Roo. They were offered a free Holiday Inn stay the night before. I wonder how that conversation goes? “Could we have a free stay as I sell my children’s privacy for a free”.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Proves the kids dont really know disney with Islas 'I know who that is, its mickey the wizard' 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I dunno it looks kind of fun but she’s making it look boring - she’s just filming her family…watching a screen…? And then when L is in the background saying “look mama it’s mine!” she ignores him completely.
I’m no influencer but surely an engaged and excited child would’ve been better for the ad…. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’m not a cruise fan or a Disney fan so it looks like a sort of personal hell for me. I can’t believe how expensive it is. £3000?? That’s a hell of a lot of money for what it is. Is it 3k for three days? Or is an actual proper cruise for that cost more than a couple of days?

Reactions: 12
I’m not a cruise fan or a Disney fan so it looks like a sort of personal hell for me. I can’t believe how expensive it is. £3000?? That’s a hell of a lot of money for what it is. Is it 3k for three days? Or is an actual proper cruise for that cost more than a couple of days?
We did a royal caribbean cruise to america from Southampton, 2 weeks and then a flight home and it was only something like £1,800 each. Disney cruises are very expensive!

We did a royal caribbean cruise to america from Southampton, 2 weeks and then a flight home and it was only something like £1,800 each. Disney cruises are very expensive!
I follow a couple of the cruises and their captains on Tiktok, those cruises don’t look too bad and I can understand why people enjoy them. I just wouldn’t want to pay £3k for Disney for such a short time.

Reactions: 4
I follow a couple of the cruises and their captains on Tiktok, those cruises don’t look too bad and I can understand why people enjoy them. I just wouldn’t want to pay £3k for Disney for such a short time.
No, 3k for 2 nights its ridiculous prices!!

• Wow
We’re paying around £2.5k for a week all inclusive cruise for a family. I think on Disney you have to pay for drinks on top as well, so a £3k cruise could end up being a £3.5k cruise easily.

Reactions: 4
God what a waste of tickets ……it’s like feeding pigs strawberries. Just think of the positivity she’d get if she asked Disney if she could donate her trip to a family in need? But then again these influencers would sell their Granny ……

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.