Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they really go to the pub when her children were at clubs? What a joke of a mother and father they are. One should have been taking an interest and watching Isla, and the other should have definitely been with Lachlan at his first session.
It’s called bonus childcare. She’s not interested in watching them.

Reactions: 4
#18 kids are finally back at school, so Sarah can do holiday admin to sit round a pool.

Reactions: 7
New thread suggestion: please don’t have baby number 3, likes to photoshop her kid at Disney

Reactions: 6
# Thread title suggestion #
So much life admin, my lifes a mess,
If only I could get (tit) life coaching from my bestie Jess

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Title #18 This mama Life - Jumping reels are rife, does everything to avoid mama life.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think most people either do a big house purge of clothes once or twice a year. Either a spring clean, or at the start of summer to make sure summer clothes fit and start of winter for the same.
Sarah literally has to do a clean like this once a month and boasts she has between 6 and 10 bin bags for charity each time. Either it's bullshit and a lie to sound charitable. Or she really needs to re evaluate her shopping habits! Me and my kids want for nothing. But if we had that many clothes I could get rid of 8 bags of clothes we would be near on naked!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's all the cheap, throw away fashion she buys from Primark. The need to buy things in all the colour options if she likes them and how like a teenager girl she feels the need for something new to wear after it has been seen on Instagram. That dress she wore for the anniversary dinner will never be worn again.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's all the cheap, throw away fashion she buys from Primark. The need to buy things in all the colour options if she likes them and how like a teenager girl she feels the need for something new to wear after it has been seen on Instagram. That dress she wore for the anniversary dinner will never be worn again.
To be fair that dress shouldn’t have seen light of day the first time!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Different colours like beige, dark beige & light beige?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For someone supposedly educated I always find Sarah’s lack of care for environment/waste appalling. All the precut and packaged food, buying endless Instagram prop tat and decorations, constant fast fashion and never managing to walk with the kids to school or anywhere else 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Ha! Jess only comes over when her real bestie Lucie is busy and at a wedding. Hilarious 🤣 bet jess’ boys r thrilled with the burned pizza for dinner

• Haha
It always seems so unnatural when jess is around. "Meels, who is here?" And jess awkwardly hovering around. You can see her cogs ticking like, when is Lucie home? 🤣.
It's obviously their friendship on jess' part was a fake instahun friend in the beginning and she's moved on with her friends, but feels she has to occasionally go over to Sarah's as she made her God mother to L. And jess seems such a mean girl, I don't even know why Sarah bothers. You can tell Jess takes the piss out of her when she's with Lucie.

The friendship between Jess and Lucie does seem pretty genuine. They seem to enjoy eachothers company and Harry and Jasper and Jenson seem to really get on. I don't see the same natural relationship with Sarah and her kids. Lucie and Lara only put up with Sarah for Jess' sake. Sarah only gets invited as the tag along because of Jess.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.