Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My wee one has been a handful in the evenings since starting school she is just feeling older than she actually but we do chill out times in the evenings don't push her and have cancelled plans changed our start/finish times (caught up after shes sleeping) to do pick ups and drop off till she settles.... its called parenting its bloody hard but it should be! God help when he starts all these clubs it'll be harder the more tired he is!

Reactions: 8
She's got another child..... Doesn't she remember when she started school... I think it's pretty standard for children to be tired and a bit grumpy that week.....

Reactions: 7
Lachlan’s pining for nursery it’s all he has ever known. Bored shitless at home with fuckwit 1 and dumbcunt 2. Doesn’t know how to outlay his big emotions and big changes.
He has been severely let down from the reflux days poor kid. Speech is terrible. One of the oldest kids in the year too. Shocking. Mama spent too much time on her phone during the golden years, exploiting her children instead of educating and caring for them. I think he’s really going to struggle at school especially seeing as he has to actually have a certain level of behaviour which by the sounds of how he is at nursery he’s gonna have to reign himself and his emotions in. I wouldn’t be surprised is he needs extra help and support at school which he certainly doesn’t get at home. Poor little boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Lachlan’s pining for nursery it’s all he has ever known. Bored shitless at home with fuckwit 1 and dumbcunt 2. Doesn’t know how to outlay his big emotions and big changes.
He has been severely let down from the reflux days poor kid. Speech is terrible. One of the oldest kids in the year too. Shocking. Mama spent too much time on her phone during the golden years, exploiting her children instead of educating and caring for them. I think he’s really going to struggle at school especially seeing as he has to actually have a certain level of behaviour which by the sounds of how he is at nursery he’s gonna have to reign himself and his emotions in. I wouldn’t be surprised is he needs extra help and support at school which he certainly doesn’t get at home. Poor little boy.
I wouldn’t be surprised if he struggles throughout school. They have really failed him. Poor lad.

• Sad
Her last half a day off with him and she can't even take the afternoon off work and take him out somewhere.

• Sad
When my children were at nursery I negotiated with work to work 3 days a week but once they started school I changed my hours to work 5 days a week but to finish early so I could collect them from school. Only when a little older did they start clubs after school because they were just too knackered. Most schools don't open clubs up to YR or at least wait until after the first term.

Now, some jobs won't allow this type of flexibility but if Sarah's firm allow her a day off for a 2nd job and all the extended lunchbreaks for extentions, shopping, nail appointment I am sure she could arrange something like this. She chooses not too because Instagram / Youtube and her own vainty for all the beauty treatments she treats herself to are far more important to her than spending time with her kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Posts saying the poor lad was overwhelmed etc and she’s got him trying classes on his first week! Couldn’t miss an opportunity to make him someone else’s problem now could she!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Who called it on her getting L into after School clubs? He’s trying karate tonight apparently

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
And why the selfie of her at her desk, eyes closed saying Roll on 5pm when shes clocked off early to go to the dentist? Surely these appointments should be fit round her errand running day. I don't know how she keeps her staple counting job.

Reactions: 12
Who called it on her getting L into after School clubs? He’s trying karate tonight apparently
Think @GiggleBee called it.

Sarah actually had Q&A story the other day, where someone asked how she's feeling about L starting school. She said something about looking forward to him trying out extracurricular activities. I bet she can't wait to enrol him in all the extracurriculars.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Think @GiggleBee called it.

Sarah actually had Q&A story the other day, where someone asked how she's feeling about L starting school. She said something about looking forward to him trying out extracurricular activities. I bet she can't wait to enrol him in all the extracurriculars.
We all know full well she’s only enrolling him because she can’t bring herself to spend more time with him than is necessary. My heart hurts for this poor boy, he deserves so much better than this selfish, botoxed, self obsessed shrew of a mother he got stuck with

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Oh duck off Sarah with 'feels so weird' drinking with Sinbad whilst you have offloading the kids. It would be weirder to see you actually parenting your kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Oh duck off Sarah with 'feels so weird' drinking with Sinbad whilst you have offloading the kids. It would be weirder to see you actually parenting your kids.
I don’t get why it feels weird. She doesn’t usually pick Lachlan up til 6 anyway

Reactions: 16
Dumped kids in clubs to go to the pub, while she's on her phone to document it for Insta! Completely bleeping pointless. Selfish fuckwits, the pair of them.

Reactions: 14
Wow mine and meel’s (meels makes me think of mealworms) is so different wow hahaha. Yeah hun ok. It’s as different as night, and later that night.

• Haha
Of course the hair will be different, especially when the hair on your head isn't yours. It's some poor person who has had to cut and sell it or it has been made in a factory.

Pleased to see she isn't photoshopping out Isla's scratches anymore.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Of course the hair will be different, especially when the hair on your head isn't yours. It's some poor person who has had to cut and sell it or it has been made in a factory.

Pleased to see she isn't photoshopping out Isla's scratches anymore.
oh but she is editing her face! The graze is still so much larger well it was at school pick up time today!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.