Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont you have to stay in the building/with your child on their first time at an activity? I cant imagine how scary that would of been for L.

Yet she stays for football with Isla and waits in the car outside at ballet 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Oh duck off Sarah with 'feels so weird' drinking with Sinbad whilst you have offloading the kids. It would be weirder to see you actually parenting your kids.
Yes so weird…did it feel weird the other week when you dumped them in kids club on the Disney cruise and you went off for your boozy brunch? 🤦‍♀️ Honestly she acts as if she’s chained these kids 24/7 and time away from them is so rare, when it’s actually the complete opposite!

Also, she’s finally been to the dentist after 3 YEARS and hearing her talk about her “teef” is going to tip me over the edge 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Howling at how Sarah thinks her diet has too much fruit for her teeth / lucky if she has 5 portions a week let alone a day. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Howling at how Sarah thinks her diet has too much fruit for her teeth / lucky if she has 5 portions a week let alone a day. 😂
Yeah, but don't forget she treats herself to those M&S grapes that she won't share with the kids. 😂

The state of the car seats. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Or when she returned Lachlan to nursery after the school playdate so she could have a pub lunch with Sinbad or the romantic anniversary hotel break where she spend the whole meal recording every course and drink..... Avoiding Mama Life really does believe she is a hands on mother doesn't she.

Thankfully Isla and Lachlan's teeth should be fine with the one strawberry and half a grape they get to share.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
That post about her hair 😂 her hair is mousy/dirty blonde, her daughters is ever so slightly darker shade of mouse. Nobody has exactly the same anything as their parents because they are genetically individual. Honestly she’s just a melt. Fishing for compliments while being all ‘Isn’t this just crazy hahahahaha’... She thinks Isla’s hair is nicer than it is too. All of our daughters could have hair like that if we, you know, didn’t cut it 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16
That post about her hair 😂 her hair is mousy/dirty blonde, her daughters is ever so slightly darker shade of mouse. Nobody has exactly the same anything as their parents because they are genetically individual. Honestly she’s just a melt. Fishing for compliments while being all ‘Isn’t this just crazy hahahahaha’... She thinks Isla’s hair is nicer than it is too. All of our daughters could have hair like that if we, you know, didn’t cut it 🤦‍♀️
It's not even Sarah's hair, though. 😂 She has hair extensions, circa early-2000 Britney Spears.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's not even Sarah's hair, though. 😂 She has hair extensions, circa early-2000 Britney Spears.
They are such poor quality extensions, for the money she throws about so easily on herself I would expect better..
Her hair is a gingery blonde colour not as blonde as she thinks it is! I guess in real life you don’t walk around with a filter on and people actually see the real you 😂

Another perfect example of Sarah not reading here…. Kids riding scooters to school this morning.
Sarah just sign up here babe and chat with us 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Genuine question.

Does Sarah think everyone in the world has a day off from work to do "life admin"?
How do the other military wives around her, who have full time jobs and more children than her cope without this "life admin day"?
How do other school mums who work 12 hour a day shifts manage without this life admin day?
Is it a Scottish thing? Does her mum and brother have one?
Is it a middle Eastern thing? A Dutch thing?
Why does she think paying bills, having beauty treatments and going the post office and buying a new phone is classed as online and admin work?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did they really go to the pub when her children were at clubs? What a joke of a mother and father they are. One should have been taking an interest and watching Isla, and the other should have definitely been with Lachlan at his first session.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Genuine question.

Does Sarah think everyone in the world has a day off from work to do "life admin"?
How do the other military wives around her, who have full time jobs and more children than her cope without this "life admin day"?
How do other school mums who work 12 hour a day shifts manage without this life admin day?
Is it a Scottish thing? Does her mum and brother have one?
Is it a middle Eastern thing? A Dutch thing?
Why does she think paying bills, having beauty treatments and going the post office and buying a new phone is classed as online and admin work?
Last night in her stories she actually called planning a holiday "life admin". 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Last night in her stories she actually called planning a holiday "life admin". 😂
It honestly blows my mind. I watch some people like becky lamb and listen to her come out with tit and I (to a degree) let it go because you can see she really is thick as two short planks, along with all those around her. But Sarah is supposed to be a Worldy babe, who's lived a life across any counties and cultures, who has had good careers and is well-educated and who has family around her who should be telling her what an utter twit she sounds 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm just off to do some life admin..... Empty the washing machine.... Does that count 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shes an absolute idiot her and Islas hair practically the same...I'm a red head my wee one I'd brown thats a bloody difference! And life admin please Sarah stop trying to sound busier than u are and just spend time with your kids....couldn't she have used her "rare" pub break to look at holidays!

Reactions: 9
Tackling her wardrobe, I hope she’s going to burn the lot and start again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
EFC28DD1-50B1-4ED9-8DC0-E05C78DFA3A5.jpeg

I’m sorry Sarah but there is literally nothing funny about an increase in taxes. Clearly she is on a good enough income that she’s not too bothered about the poorest people in our society getting shafted AGAIN. 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.