Sarah This Mama Life #11 Unlike Chris Rea, Sarah wont be driving home for Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s popped back up, looks like she’s staying down south for Christmas for the first time ever.

And she was planning to stay up there for the whole 5 days. 🙄 she’s so desperate to be away from her real home.

Reactions: 9
Travel ban is the law now, what’s changed is they aren’t amending that for Christmas period.

Reactions: 6
Ridiculous not to have a back up plan. Even without the announcement yesterday what would she have done if either Isla or Lachlan's bubbles had burst and they had to isolate?
I can't get over all this feeling sorry for herself, feeling like you do when you break up with someone. I feel relieved that I and others are not risking spreading this virus. Yes, it is not ideal, yes, I will miss seeing family and not having a traditional Christmas but far better this way than everyone travelling all over the place and the virus spreading.

Reactions: 8
God she must be so draining.

She is going to have to change her mindset, I’ve worked many Christmases and spent a few entirely on my own through a range of circumstances and I just had to decide to make it good whatever.

she has children to put first, as shockeroonie, it’s really for children! Not adult babies like Sarah 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
And she had the opportunity to get the house sorted before they moved. She said herself they don't hand back the keys to the old house until January.

Ridiculous not to have a back up plan. Even without the announcement yesterday what would she have done if either Isla or Lachlan's bubbles had burst and they had to isolate?
I can't get over all this feeling sorry for herself, feeling like you do when you break up with someone. I feel relieved that I and others are not risking spreading this virus. Yes, it is not ideal, yes, I will miss seeing family and not having a traditional Christmas but far better this way than everyone travelling all over the place and the virus spreading.
yeah im sorry but her saying she feels like she’s going through a breakup... god almighty! She’s in her new home with her husband and 2 kids. Why can’t she ever be bloody grateful for what she has and just stop being so unreasonablely negative. She must be a nightmare to live with.

Reactions: 11
I honestly don't see the big deal about missing one Christmas. It's our youngest's first Christmas. He was born the week before the first lockdown. It would be nice to see family, but it's not worth the risk.

It's one bloody Christmas. Just video chat them on the day and shove some sausages in the oven. duck sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Enough now guys, c’mon, she’s going to have to spend an entire school holiday with her own children and husband in their brand new lovely home and actually cook for them herself. Poor woman.

Who’s gonna set up the GoFundMe page for her? Maybe we could all chip in and get her this:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly don't see the big deal about missing one Christmas. It's our youngest's first Christmas. He was born the week before the first lockdown. It would be nice to see family, but it's not worth the risk.

It's one bloody Christmas. Just video chat them on the day and shove some sausages in the oven. duck sake.
because Sarah is a selfish, spoilt baby who seems to think she’s still a child and that christmas revolves around her and her parents. She doesn’t seem to grasp the fact that she’s a woman in her mid 30s with a husband and 2 children of her own and that in the real world she should be more than capable and actually more than happy to have Christmas in her own home (not her parents house in Scotland) with her own family (that is her husband and her 2 kids, not her extended family) and that having Christmas in her home should actually be the norm and the Fact that they have never done this before - that her kids have never woken up on Christmas morning in their own beds is in itself completely ridiculous.

Wouldn’t worry about the sausages - the only thing she feeds her kids is pre cooked cocktail sausages from the co op. They will probably just get a pile of them for Xmas dinner.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Enough now guys, c’mon, she’s going to have to spend an entire school holiday with her own children and husband in their brand new lovely home and actually cook for them herself. Poor woman.

Who’s gonna set up the GoFundMe page for her? Maybe we could all chip in and get her this:
Oh how I would love to play knock door run and leave this on her doorstep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s plenty time to get organised. One food shop could see her time to buy food for two adults and two children. Couple of hours maximum. Surely she has the gifts bought already? House - sort the rooms you are most likely to be in and leave the rest. Not rocket science. X

Anyone else worried about that poor real tree she got? Its not going to be able to live its full potential. Also if she was planning on going away why bother with a real tree?

Anyone else worried about that poor real tree she got? Its not going to be able to live its full potential. Also if she was planning on going away why bother with a real tree?
So she could take a picture for the gram 🙄what a pathetic existence.

Reactions: 13
Wouldn’t put it past her to pre record and take a few pics to make it look like she’s down south and then post them sporadically

and she could be ‘quiet’ did to house move and circumstances

Its all about her traditions but for me traditions are the simple things a film you always watch a food u have for your family a song u all love a game you play those things can be anywhere with anyone not real trees and 10hour drives!!!!

Wouldn’t put it past her to pre record and take a few pics to make it look like she’s down south and then post them sporadically

and she could be ‘quiet’ did to house move and circumstances
if this happens I’m reporting them. I don’t care. Il report them and let the police go and see if they are at her parents. I’ve had enough!!!!!

Surely going away for five days would have been more stressful?! Getting the house sorted before they left No?? Bloody hell Sarah, it’s a four bed house, not Buckingham Palace! I’ve moved a lot, it’s really simple! Declutter before you move, label clearly, deep clean new house before you unpack ( especially if you don’t have to move out of old house) have sky/virgin etc all set up and booked when you roughly knew your complete day. Thought she was a wanderer who had moved many times, surly she shouldn’t be this unorganised? As for Christmas, just put a tree up! Decorate that, that’s it! One Christmas, next year 🤞🏻We will be back to normal!

She's the definition of pathetic, a new home, 2 healthy kids, husband home from deployment, no rush to hand back the old house and should have had loads of time to place orders for internet, sky etc etc. But poor Sarah feels like she's just been dumped because she has to spend Xmas in their home. She should have stuck with the studio tree in the MOD house and moved once they had sorted stuff. 🙄 yawn, can't even watch her, just follow this thread now as she annoys me so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.