Sarah This Mama Life #11 Unlike Chris Rea, Sarah wont be driving home for Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sympathy for this one.
Who moves house the week before Christmas when they don’t need to be out untilJanuary?
Who doesn’t have a back up plan for not being able to travel to another country over Christmas?
I get being upset, many of us are, but most of us are practical. This mama life seems to be living in a fairytale where running up to Scotland for almost a week during a pandemic sounds like a good idea. It’s madness.
I wouldn’t put it past her to go there on Christmas Day. Anyone can pre film content. She hasn’t cried about not being able to see them, only not being there for 5 days.

Reactions: 11
Wouldn’t put it past her to pre record and take a few pics to make it look like she’s down south and then post them sporadically

and she could be ‘quiet’ did to house move and circumstances
Very likely. The Christmas vlog won't be uploaded until August 2021 anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel like Boris needs a high five from Tattle just because of Sarah’s reaction! She is such a self centred princess baby who is behaving as if she’s been grounded...sulking in her bedroom with the cats, crying at Christmas songs and refusing to just suck it up like a grown woman. Wish I could be a fly on the wall in their new house 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh she does have first world problems doesn’t she. No Sky or Broadband - don’t forget Sarah, you were flogging Tesco Mobile the other day - free data on Christmas Day, make the most of it and video call your parents/brothers/friends like millions of others are.
I’m jealous of anyone in tier 2 - day one of tier 4 is bloody awful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sickening that she was still planning on travelling to her mummy’s before the announcement. Even when the FM was saying to only travel for Christmas if absolutely essential. Captain BirdsEYE needs to have a word with her and really question why she is so reluctant to have Christmas alone with him and their kids.

Reactions: 16
Sickening that she was still planning on travelling to her mummy’s before the announcement. Even when the FM was saying to only travel for Christmas if absolutely essential. Captain BirdsEYE needs to have a word with her and really question why she is so reluctant to have Christmas alone with him and their kids.
Exactly, imagine feeling like you've had a 'break up' when you're with your husband. Red flag 🚩

Reactions: 14
Exactly, imagine feeling like you've had a 'break up' when you're with your husband. Red flag 🚩
[/QUOTE]
Very good point 🤔

Reactions: 3
Isla is probably devastated because she knows she’s got to put up with Sarah’s cooking over Christmas! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Planning on stripping perfectly inoffensive wallpaper next week. Honestly, did this woman get dropped on her head as a baby? Is that really a priority when you have just moved in and haven't planned for being there for Christmas?

Reactions: 22
Isla hardly knows who Boris and Nicola are 🙄 Stop pretending that it’s your daughter who is devastated Sarah you d*ck.

I'm sorry I don't believe for one second that was Islas reaction.
My son isnt that much older, we had our holiday cancelled last week, booked a year ago, and he was very much oh well I'm sad but these are the rules!
He wouldnt even consider if hes been good or not having an impact! I feel that's Sarah's thought through Isla!

That said, I've followed the rules so hes had a long time to get used to this! Sarah has continued as normal so her children may not even be aware of this pandemic!

Reactions: 16
Just seen her story about how upset Isla is she can’t go to Scotland. That is YOUR fault as you shouldn’t have told her you were going in the first place! Poor bloody kids. She really is unbelievable!

Reactions: 12
Isla has probably seen Mama crying. Children of her age learn to react to how they see the adults around them behaving. Not for one minute do I believe she referred to 'the nicola lady'.

Just seen her story about how upset Isla is she can’t go to Scotland. That is YOUR fault as you shouldn’t have told her you were going in the first place! Poor bloody kids. She really is unbelievable!
I dont think Isla needs telling they are going. It's the norm unfortunately. Those children dont know any different.

I'm actually really really happy for them that they'll get to spend Christmas in their own house! Sadly they'll suffer Sarah's cooking, but can't have it all!

Reactions: 7
Yup, another not buying Islas reaction. Fair enough she’d be upset she’s not going to see granny but to blame boris and nicola does not seem like a reaction for a 6 year old. Especially as they live in England and therefore won’t see nicola all over the tv as much as we do up here.
Sarah you’re trying too hard to convince us to feel sorry for you. No one to blame but yourself for your ill thought out ‘plans’. Or lack of, as seems to be the case. Classic Sarah

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.