Sarah This Mama Life #11 Unlike Chris Rea, Sarah wont be driving home for Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she needs to have a photo for the gram of her Christmas tree in the new house. As with everything in this mama's life it is about the photo opportunity before practicality.

Reactions: 7
She’s been very very quiet since early evening yesterday. There would normally have been multiple banal posting in that timescale. 🤔

Reactions: 3
Who would look after the cats if they’re going to Scotland? Presumably they’re not really close with their new neighbours yet and their old neighbours are now tier 4. Surely she wouldn’t leave them in the old empty house?

Reactions: 1
Who would look after the cats if they’re going to Scotland? Presumably they’re not really close with their new neighbours yet and their old neighbours are now tier 4. Surely she wouldn’t leave them in the old empty house?
You wouldn’t think someone would leave their children the other end of the country for no reason, but she did 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think they have gone before the new rules are in place in Scotland. Will come home on 26th. There will be guff about mental health/caring etc

feel really sorry for the children that all the shine of the new house has been taken off. Instead it’s just another “burden” for Mama. They could have moved sensibly in the next few days and been all ready to spend Christmas Eve etc there - how lovely that would have been. New traditions and memories in their new house

Reactions: 7
If they really have gone to Scotland she better be prepared for it to all come down on her. It’s easy to find her parents address online and would be more than easy to report the lot of them for it. Particularly as we are not allowed to travel and not allowed to spend the night in another household.

Reactions: 9
If they really have gone to Scotland she better be prepared for it to all come down on her. It’s easy to find her parents address online and would be more than easy to report the lot of them for it. Particularly as we are not allowed to travel and not allowed to spend the night in another household.
They will try and argue some kind of ”caring” requirement was in place no doubt.

My mum is v vulnerable, in another country and I haven’t seen her since last Christmas. It is doable 🙄

Reactions: 3
If her and her family have gone to Scotland they are even more stupid and selfish than I thought. They have been out and about in what are now tier 3 and 4 areas, could well be incubating covid19 or even already have it without knowing and will have to travel the entire length of the country with at least one stop for comfort breaks thus risking infecting goodness knows how many people in the process. And that is why this thing is still going on Sarah, because of utter twats like you!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just read a headline that police are increasing patrols on the border for Scotland, I hope any idiots making that journey get stopped and fined

Reactions: 6
If her and her family have gone to Scotland they are even more stupid and selfish than I thought. They have been out and about in what are now tier 3 and 4 areas, could well be incubating covid19 or even already have it without knowing and will have to travel the entire length of the country with at least one stop for comfort breaks thus risking infecting goodness knows how many people in the process. And that is why this thing is still going on Sarah, because of utter twats like you!
prob stop off at his parents too..

Reactions: 5
For whom?! Her parents live together with her brother? They cannot pull that card.
Totally agree. I suspect they will say poor old Mama had a breakdown due to the stress of moving/delayed reaction to Sinbad being away/horrid old trolls on the internet and Sinbad couldn’t cope with caring for her and the children. There is no definition as to what a caring/childcare threshold is so I think the risk of any action being taken is relatively small

Totally agree. I suspect they will say poor old Mama had a breakdown due to the stress of moving/delayed reaction to Sinbad being away/horrid old trolls on the internet and Sinbad couldn’t cope with caring for her and the children. There is no definition as to what a caring/childcare threshold is so I think the risk of any action being taken is relatively small
she can try and lie to the police then if she wants but let me tell you this - if I even think they are at her parents I WILL be reporting them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
stopped, fined and sent back
They will go today before the new rules in place. Hence the radio silence. Then we will get a post about her (very well) hidden mental health anguish and struggles that have just all come to the surface now

Edit to add - it is not entirely clear when the travel ban rules come into place - it seems to be guidance at the moment but seems SNP want to pass legislation. It could be today but the caring exemption is in place

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.