Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justreading

VIP Member
Cant believe shes taken Isla to look at couches 2 days before Christmas!! And guessing Lachlan is at nursery....you couldn't make it up!!!!
"Cause everyone is waiting for the sales"
No you absolute twat it's because everyone is following stay home advise and not doing unnecessary shopping!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Pagger

Chatty Member
I think part of the very public, self-pitying, meltdown and Isla stuff might because whrn this was all announced, Sarah assumed her parents would be happy to break the rules so she would just jump in the car and head off that night - hopefully getting across the border. However, I think mummy and daddy have said not to come and this has caused absolute meltdown, can't stop crying, Isla cant stop crying, no broadband or sky, our furniture doesn't fit, look at the packing boxes, the carpet is hairy, the bedroom wall has painted over wallpaper, we have to cheer ourselves up with meager provisions from M&S wah wah wah. All played out publically on insta stories
The carpet has hairies

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Downtoearth

As an allergy mum, I know I've banged this drum here before, but her recent stories.... 🤬🤬🤬

IF. YOUR. CHILD. IS. ALLERGIC. TO. MILK.

STOP. GIVING. THEM. MILK. JUST. BECAUSE. IT'S. MORE. CONVENIENT. AND. YOU'RE. A. LAZY. MARE.

If L is still having such severe reactions they should NOT be pushing him to have foods that are upsetting him 😔 sorry, just really gets to me. Sarah is literally the worst parent I've ever had the misfortune to witness.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

southcoaster

I clearly don’t know categorically about her specific work situation but the emails coming out from the military and the civil service/contractor side of the Naval base is to stay at home.

Just to put it into perspective, people responsible appointers (who are responsible for marching people to jobs, don’t just in the area, but globally) have been working from home. Those in command positions of not just ships but also heads of large departments are working from home
Just about everyone in Naval Command HQ is working from home. There is provision for those who need access to secure communication so people can be at home allowing them to balance work and children.

Surely if she explained to the school that on her worn days there would be less chance for I to complete all set tasks they would understand and just remind her that the biggest focus is on reading. Something which can be done at any time!

she is a shocking individual who needs to re-examine her priorities.
Request Furlough, flexi furlough or just tough it out.

Rob comes home every evening. Hand the children over to him when he comes back and split your normal 2.5 days a week (or what ever it is) over 5 evenings.

She is disillusioned if she feels her job is of such importance she needs to go in.

Supply and procurement of materiel is a big deal within defence, but she must be quite a low level grade and part of a team so could absolutely make it work.

She has just chosen that she doesn’t want to, so it won’t.

I know of people personally who as part of their role, report directly to a ministerial level and they balance work and their children, all whilst their partner works away during the week.

I used to feel Sarah represented military life well, suffice to say, she is only kidding herself.

Not to mention opening up her family to contracting the virus and spreading it!

#sham mamalife

ps can you tell I feel strongly? 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Bubsley

Chatty Member
Christmas isn’t cancelled Sarah!
You just can’t go to mummy in Scotland! Has it not registered with you that we’re living in a pandemic?
Time to put your big girl pants on, go to Tesco and buy a turkey and some crackers and make things special for your children. Yes that’s right, you’re the Mum now, not the child.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Instasham

Chatty Member
For the benefit of non Scots on the thread - ceilidh dancing does not normally make you look like you are desperate for a shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It will give her something else to moan about
You get the strange impression that thismamalife would be much happier if she wasn't a mama, don't you? I think she'd be happiest living back at home with her mum, having everything done for her.

I chose not to have children myself, so I definitely don't judge women who don't want or don't like children. But to have an Instagram account about mothering is rather odd for someone who seems to regard her kids as huge inconveniences.

Reactions: 25

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
“Should I ask for a tin of Farrow & Ball paint for Christmas or just colour match”

ITS FUCKING PAINT! IT GOES ON THE FUCKING WALL AND YOU FORGET ABOUT IT!!!! NO ONE FUCKING GIVES A FUCK WHAT FUCKING BRAND IT IS YOU SELF OBSESSED BORING TWAT!!!!!! F&B PAINT IS OVER PRICED SHITE AND THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT IT ARE VACUOUS BRAINLESS TWATS LIKE YOU!!!!! FUCKKKKKK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

• Haha
  • Heart

Grayson

VIP Member
I particularly enjoyed when she said "you don't even know the words" to Rob. He doesn't need to, he's not fucking Scottish Sarah. And while we're on the subject, neither are you 🤦‍. Happy hogmanay 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart

superxo1

Chatty Member
My kids are at the same school as Isla. The school had made it painfully clear that they are heavily oversubscribed for keyworker places. The “safe” level is supposedly 7% of the school population. Last year our school was at 12% key worker occupancy and now it’s over 20%! The application form also asked for the precise days and hours that your essential job takes up AND the hours of the second parent (if applicable).

SHE HAS ZERO KEYWORKER HOURS ON THURSDAY!

It’s simply not fair for our teachers and the vulnerable children. The kids recovering from cancer and with severe disabilities.
I don’t believe that we’ve suddenly gained a whole new bunch of keyworkers. I think people who managed last time (like Sarah) have just decided it’s a bit of a struggle and takes some extra effort that she just can’t be bothered with it. It should be easier for her this time! Lachlan is allowed to be at nursery, Rob is home, she has a bigger house with separate office!

If Isla was at home Sarah would, for sure, be milking the fuck out of it for content. All the boomerangs of her printing out worksheets and making shitty beige lunches.....and her crop top Joe Wicks workouts obvs. I cannot believe that she has the day off from her “key worker” job and is still using the school provision. I don’t think I saw “YouTube/insta-knobhead” on the governments list of essential jobs!
Isla was at school again today. Even though she had no need to be.
Our school are doing a fucking good job of online learning this time round.
I’m just so baffled by Sarahs behaviour. At least come out and own it that you’re sending them both in unnecessarily.

Silence = guilt with you Sarah we are not as stupid as you are hun 👋🏻

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I'm Scottish and live a long way from home. Haven't seen my parents for a year due to cancer and I am absolutely pissing myself at the bagpipes. 😂😂😂. What's next? Oh just sitting here in my see you Jimmy wig with Sinbad dressed up as one of the Krankies and and can HARDLY hold the tears back. For God's sake, Sarah, you are lucky you spend every Christmas with your parents - most people take shots each with their partner's side or have them all at yours so the grandchildren can get to know both sides of the family

Does anyone else think that Sinbad secretly is thrilled although he'll know he'll have to put up with Sarah piping in the turkey looking like an extra from Braveheart. Jesus Christ.

• Haha

Grayson

VIP Member
She thinks dfs is dead because everyone will be waiting for the sales 🙈 no you fucking idiot. They are at home spending time with their family, at Christmas, during a pandemic

• Heart

Jennyfromtheblock

Not once have I ever had to get an emergency plumber out and thought “haha.” Honestly the “hahas” are tipping me over the edge! Can you imagine how unhinged I would look if I walked up to my husband and said “we are going to have to get a plumber out haha.” He would get me signed in

• Haha

Mummy442

VIP Member
It’s very hard to know what to do, if you have a option to send them for the Routine aspect of it then allot of people do. Many kids including mine thrive on routine and guidance. We are going through such a crap time it’s hard with everyone judging .
I don t think it is hard. I m an ICU Nurse. A single parent to two children. I did nt use a key worker place the first lockdown as I bubbled with my mum and she helped with the children while at work. This time she s not able to help so I ve taken a place for them both for the days I have to work. Every other day they will be at home with me and there will be space for another key worker/vulnerable child to use. I d give anything to work from home and have my children at home safe with me every day. It actually baffles and astounds me that there are people who d choose to send them to school while they were nt working or working from home. 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Louisepop

Sarah must occasionally takes breaks from her internet furniture shopping to look around her brand new 4 bedroom home (bought during a stamp duty holiday) at her healthy children, husband back from deployment, her big Christmas tree and all her pots of paint to wonder where it all went wrong..... 🤔 🙈
Exactly this. I am a single mum of one renting an ex council flat for about double my council neighbours are paying 🤣 But you know what? My daughter and I are healthy and happy. We have a roof over our heads and food in the cupboard. I treated my child and family to lovely Christmas gifts and was grateful for the lovely items I received. We have lovely neighbours and a lovely flat that my landlords have let decorate in a neutral way to our taste and just leave us to it as we pay our unsubsidised rent on time (A mortgage payment would be less than my rent on this flat, however I have no savings and my salary wouldn't allow a mortgage on what I would need to borrow) We can pay our bills. I have a full time job I absolutely love and have been grateful to have kept in a volitile environment. I have been furloughed most of the year which is crazy, I haven't worked and have had the luxury of being paid and looking after my child. We have had a great, albeit quiet and sometimes lonely Christmas. My view on life is that there is always someone better off, and worse than you. If you dwell on the negative, instead of focusing of the good, you will never be happy. No money, item, relationship, house, child etc will magically fix this. I might never be able to afford to buy a house, but does this take away from what I have achieved In life? No. Some people are seeking something they will never achieve. You should be grateful for what you have, now more than ever. I am a perfectionist that has suffered mental health issues in the past, but have grown to realise what really matters in life. Never live your life for others. If you cannot realise and appreciate what you have you will never be happy. Sarah is coming off as being absolutely ridiculous and spoilt, it's embarrassing. If this is what she is sharing with every Tom, Dick and Harry she must be 10 times worse at home and absolutely insufferable. She is completely unrelatable!! Sorry rant over!!! Moral of the story....be grateful for what you have!!!!

• Heart

Downtoearth

Just came here to say SARAH IN A GLITTER MINIDRESS AND THOSE SHOES 😭

I mean I LOVE a good drag act but at the Christmas table?! 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha

GPort

VIP Member
The fact that she was still going to Scotland just further confirms that it was actually her on the mystery tattle account that has now been deleted.

• Haha