Sarah This Mama Life #11 Unlike Chris Rea, Sarah wont be driving home for Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice that she’s got a built in dishwasher now so I wonder what happened to the one she was gifted for free?
Also has space for a tumble dryer now...that’ll be gifted next!

Reactions: 3
The world is made up of people like Sarah who are all boo hoo 😢 about not getting to go to mama’s for cwistmas and the rest of us who planned to keep our families and others safe and thought what we could do to make a different Christmas fun 🤷🏻‍♀️.
She needs to grow up.

Reactions: 12
She’s such a selfish cow!! How about putting your children and husband first for once and letting the kids wake up in their own beds on Christmas morning! You wouldn’t think that her husband was away for 6 months this year that she needed to run back to mummy dearest for Christmas!

I was going to say I can’t believe she was still going to drive the length of the country for Christmas in Aberdeen after buying a new house, but I can believe it since this is the woman that left her kids in lockdown to swan around London to get a patch test for a tattoo removal.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I cannot believe she was going to travel to Scotland anyway. It’s not like she’s stuck at home on her own. She has her kids, husband for company and her various jobs to
Keep her busy. What a brat.

Reactions: 8
such twattish behaviour - not much has actually changed in terms of what is advised in Scotland for christmas, it’s just it is now being enforced. And why because of exactly people like Sarah who were going to ignore it. Can’t help think that if she took the guidance seriously when it came out and didn’t think she deserved special dispensation she would be a bit more prepared to spend what could be a lovely first Christmas in her first home with her children and husband who has been away half the year.

Reactions: 13
The fact that she was still going to Scotland just further confirms that it was actually her on the mystery tattle account that has now been deleted.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And she feels she is allowed to be sad. I am sad for those that have stuck to the guidance and not seen family since before March. I feel sorry for those that have been personally affected by Covid. I don't feel sorry for this selfish twit who has bended every rule and had 'last suppers' and several bubbles. People like that are the cause of this virus spreading so na, she has no right for the poor me, can't see my family bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I am deeply disgusted that someone can have a new home, one that from those little snippets looks lovely and is a big improvement on the last house which was cramped and didn’t seem cosy or homely, and all I’ve seen her do is moan. Nobody made you move? To actually hashtag that she shouldn’t have moved is so awful. The country is falling apart, people are losing their homes, their lives, their businesses and you’re actually wishing you didn’t buy a new house?! I cannot believe it.

Reactions: 19
She’s moaned and moaned about her MOD house, ever since I’ve watched her 3/4 yrs!!! Now she has actually bought her own home it’s still not good enough and why would anyone travel to Scotland a few days after moving anyway!! It’s one year, that’s all. She really is a strange one.

Reactions: 12
It’s driving me a bit mad 😂 I could have all the wrong filters on Rightmove so definitely like looking for a needle in a haystack!
It’s been removed from Rightmove now from the for sale bit 😂
but It’s on there still with the sold filters

Reactions: 3
2 words:

KARMIC RETRIBUTION 😂

So sad for anyone who genuinely is going to struggle over Christmas, but so happy that pan face Sarah has to be locked down in her lovely house with her posh kitchen and lots of money with her family she hates 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I tried solds in gosport, within 10 miles, 350-500k and it came up with 1444 results 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Absolutely disgusted that she was still planning on travelling before tonight’s announcement. Sitting in a lovely new house, her husband home and safe for Xmas, 2 healthy kids yet she is miserable because she can’t see her Mummy who, unlike many, she has seen numerous times this year. Get yourself to Tesco and get a turkey to cremate you disgusting woman and stop moaning. I think I need to unfollow her now. She is meant to influence people yet she just uses her platform to get the sympathy she always seems to crave. Dog hair on the carpet? You are lucky you have a house with a carpet. Can’t travel 9 hours to your “home” for Christmas and need to stay with your husband and kids? You are lucky to have a husband and kids. Just duck off sarah, read the room and duck off and be a spoilt wee brat in private.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.