Sarah This Mama Life #11 Unlike Chris Rea, Sarah wont be driving home for Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please can Bisto kindly gift her some granules. Those poor kids will be having a dry prison tray Christmas dinner!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I suppose the bonus of staying at home is the kids will be able to use their weaning plates and cutlery for Christmas dinner - whatever concoction that turns out to be 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This whole new tier 4 is down to twats like Sarah. Gutted for all affected but unashamedly thrilled it’s screwed her plans.

Reactions: 12
Can't believe she's moaning. Can't believe she was actually planning on going to Scotland. Actually, I can.

I'm in Tier 4 Gosport. Not particularly bothered by it at present. Finished my Christmas shopping and we didn't plan on visiting anyone this year anyway with the circumstances. Bit of a ball ache after the festive season, but it is what it is. What's most frustrating is seeing people like her continuously flouting the rules.

Reactions: 16
Christmas isn’t cancelled Sarah!
You just can’t go to mummy in Scotland! Has it not registered with you that we’re living in a pandemic?
Time to put your big girl pants on, go to Tesco and buy a turkey and some crackers and make things special for your children. Yes that’s right, you’re the Mum now, not the child.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m fuming that she was even considering travelling to bloody Scotland over Christmas, Nicola Sturgeon has been saying for weeks that she doesn’t want people travelling in/out of Scotland as she wasn’t happy when Wills & Kate travelled there! And now it’s ruined her Christmas plans - boo frigging hop Sarah - who the hell moves a week before Christmas with the intention of dragging their young children up to Scotland. I just can’t with this woman anymore. Thick as pig 💩

READ THE ROOM SARAH YOU POOR EXCUSE OF A MOTHER! 😤 two healthy children, in your own home with your husband who has been away for half of the year! You should be grateful, not complaining!!! Some people are suffering with severe mental health problems due to this announcement due to losing family/work/businesses/homes/being alone for 9 months of the year... You have everything some people can only ever dream of.

You’re an influencer... INFLUENCE POSITIVITY ON YOUR FOLLOWERS!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Spare a thought for those in hospital really ill with Covid 19 over Christmas. All on their own. Maybe then you will realise how blessed you are, Sarah. 💔

• Heart
Don't worry kids Mama will be making pea risotto for Christmas Dinner.
But does Joe Wicks have a Christmas dinner recipe and Christmas work out plan? Lord knows she can’t figure out a basic cookbook by herself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Wtf actually?! Who the hell rushes a move a week before Christmas and doesn't have their first family Christmas in said new home. Oh yeah this fanny who wants to run up to mummy🙄 beggars belief

Reactions: 13
This is madness...I love Christmas but I do all the stuff for my kids - if we were to travel (in a non COVID world) it would be for something for them? It would be to make the time magical for us. Our family. I certainly wouldn’t be sulking the whole time!?

Reactions: 7
She seriously needs to pull her head out of her hole and start seeing what she’s got.

she’s got a brand new home
Husband home
2 healthy lovely kids
Secure jobs
Financially comfortable

She’s got so much more than so many people. She should be elated - she’s just bought a house! She should be so exited to decorate the house for Christmas and make it magical for her CHILDREN!!!! But no, she’s whinging like a spoilt little witch because she can’t go up to her parents house....

grow up Sarah you pathetic fool. You are making an utter spectacle of yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh she won’t she’s entitled ....or so she thinks had a hard time on her own ...duck off

Reactions: 5
No way could I drive all that way a couple of days after moving.... In the middle of a global pandemic.....everyond this year has to suck it up and follow the rules. We live in England our family live in Wales! We're home alone..... We've not seen our friends and done all our usual Christmas things... As crap as it..... It is what it is. We need to follow the guidance to rry and get things moving forward. Why can't she just be excited for a new house. Maybe her kids will love Santa to come to their actual house!? Where they live for a change. Suck. It I p Sarah!

Reactions: 8
I feel heart sorry for those poor kids new unusual environment presumably no tree their things not with them with Christmas coming and all their mum can do is sulk!! If your going to do a rush move hire a van get their stuff and the livingroom done first leave your bloody tins and focus on beds! I bet she has her many hair tools with her!

Reactions: 7
I feel heart sorry for those poor kids new unusual environment presumably no tree their things not with them with Christmas coming and all their mum can do is sulk!! If your going to do a rush move hire a van get their stuff and the livingroom done first leave your bloody tins and focus on beds! I bet she has her many hair tools with her!
Exactly! But it’s never about the kids with her. Bet she has her thirty shades of beige or red nailies polish.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Completely agree, they could have had a Christmas in their old home where settled and then move in an organised and sensible way after. Particularly when it’s earnings from the kids doing ads that’s paying for the new house!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.