Sarah This Mama Life #11 Unlike Chris Rea, Sarah wont be driving home for Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpacking hell...for God’s sake Sarah get a grip of yourself! Just get it done and take turns with Sinbad entertaining your children! You could take them out for a walk to explore their new neighbourhood and find the swing park. None of this is rocket science! What a palaver! All the military wives I’ve ever met are really resilient and they just get stuff done. Thank your lucky stars Sarah - you could have it a lot worse!

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or does she have a LOT of tins in her cupboard?! Surely nobody needs 6 tins of chopped tomatoes and the same again of passata? Especially not someone who can’t cook?!

Reactions: 8
I think everything's been rushed because she is planning to take her brood up here, watch this space

Reactions: 3
Her old house is now in tier 4 and the new in tier 3. She can’t keep going back to the old house.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think I can even hate watch her anymore she honestly makes me so mad! She is so ungrateful for the wonderful life she has, the ability to be able to buy a house, both her and Robs jobs seem pretty secure given the current climate and 2 healthy children. Why she couldn’t just wait to move when they have their old house until January. Could have got the carpets cleaned etc instead of rushing everything for the insta life!

Reactions: 17
So she now needs to order Christmas lunch in as obviously was planning on going up “home” - oops!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So she now needs to order Christmas lunch in as obviously was planning on going up “home” - oops!
She’s not a happy bunny is she? Here’s an idea Sarah, cook your first Christmas dinner in your first ever Christmas in your own home

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Stupid bint for even considering travelling to Scotland in the first place and she didn't have to move in one day. She could have cleaned, sorted out sky and broadband whilst still living in the old house. I would expect that most sensible people would have come up with a backup plan for Christmas just in case but now she will be having a little strop because she can't go home and probably can't upload any youtube videos.

Reactions: 18
My parents live in Sarah’s old town which is now tier 4 and we were planning on having dinner at theirs for Christmas but you know what? I got some Christmas food and meat “just in case” this happened because it seemed incredibly likely.
How is she NEVER prepared for anything that happens in her life.

Betting there’s a Hello Fresh ad coming soon 😂 reckon they can post her a turkey quick enough?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Id love to know how she planned to do it in a day!

Even with seeing her kitchen I still can't find her house on rightmove 😂

Reactions: 5
That kitchen is really nice and such an improvement on the last one and she’s already saying that she shouldn’t have moved! What an ungrateful woman.
This is the first time her kids have moved and it could be really scary for them. All her negativity and complaining will rub off on the kids. She should be overly excited and making it fun!

Reactions: 19
Wow she really was heading to Scotland. I’m glad they’ve shut the boarders, keep her in England, and in her home where we’ll all be. Oh and btw Sarah I’m in a tier 4 area now, and I’m just going to make the best of it. My parents are hundreds of miles away but they’ve safe and that’s all that matters.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I think the kitchen is lovely and would be mighty peeved if I were the previous owners and saw her commenting that the tiling is gross.

Reactions: 9
Hahahhahahahah
So happy she has to stay at home
I can’t believe she was considering travelling the length of the country in a pandemic (again) because her own immediate family don’t satisfy her enough.

grow up ya daft bleep.
Why can’t she make Christmas dinner ? She’s got 6 days notice has a house, a kitchen, I’m lost?
oh yeah she can’t cook. Maybe that’s why.

Merry Christmas tatty face.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s idiots like her travelling all over everywhere for trivial reasons and mixing bubbles that have caused this. Think on Sarah next time you want to pop to London for tattoo removal or lunch with multiple friends

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.