Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tootsie

Chatty Member
0AE65509-3253-4AFA-BCC1-FF016737B57E.jpeg

How long does it really take to create a half decent, professional looking thumbnail? Also, the Ring doorbell video has disappeared so that was clearly uploaded by mistake 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Georgethecat

VIP Member
Moaning about kids wanting to jump in puddles, Jesus mama life, you've been at this 6 years and still don't know wellies are the ideal footwear choice for the day after it's poured all day. Not so Scottish now 😂

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
She is only the proud navy wife when it boosts her Social Media profile - the deployment diaries, paid ads from the British Legion, nice photos for the grid of nice but dull Robert in his uniform.

The rest of the time she is deeply bitter about his job and boy does she make him know it.

• Heart

Sonofagun

Just seen on her insta posting the obligatory Mrs Fletcher picture .....so fucking desperate!
I know! You can just imagine their evenings:
Sinbad “Come and sit down on the sofa Sarah, I haven’t seen you for six months”
Sarah “No, I need to find photos of the two times I met GF to impress the internet”
What a life

• Haha

Justreading

VIP Member
"Just want my parents to come and fix it all!"

Is she serious? Shes a grown woman!
I havent thought this since I was a teenager I'm sure! And I bought my first house 10 years younger than she is, 2 children etc. She needs to grow up!

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She is so negative about everything and so unbelievably ungrateful.

Negative about buying a house “Rob finally wore me down/it will only be for a few years/so many tears” and now all the comments about how awful her military house is (“wood chip and broken skirting boards”)

Just FUCK OFF YOU SPOILT, ENTITLED, SNOOTY WASTE OF SPACE.

She’s just a miserable bitch.

• Heart

Greendream

Oh my days.

you know it’s bad when I watch her stories see Lachlan at home on a Thursday with no explanation and come here for the reason because obviously she wouldn’t CHOOSE to EVER do that out of her own free will and what do you know he’s only at home cos he has to be.
Horrible CUNT.

im so fucking thrilled she has to look afterher own son for 2 weeks though& spoilt Isla will be at school. It’s fucking brilliant. What’s awful is, I know Sarah will be so mad that she’s having to do that.

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
These two are honestly a joke! Plus most kids will get picked up early on a Friday meaning the staff can get away too.....start your bloody weekend and get your son!!!!

Reactions: 15

GPort

VIP Member
Two incredibly stressed people using Google. What is she on about, honestly?! We get it Sarah, you’re moving house and it’s stressful but what a bloody blesssing it is to even be able to have a secure house after this awful year of people losing jobs and LIVES!! Guaranteed she’ll get a moving company to pack everything up, I doubt they’ll actually do much themselves.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She didnt miss her mums birthday, she went to Scotland against the rules to celebrate with a shit load of balloons and a shit cocktail menu!
oh boo fucking hoo Sarah you fucking ignorant cunt. People are fucking dying, people are loosing their businesses and homes and the country is in the absolute pits with no sign of any reprieve and she’s moaning about fucking birthday parties and other pointless shite that most normal adults couldn’t give a fuck about because in the grand scheme of things it doesn’t fucking matter!!!!!!!!! So she didn’t get to take 30 million boring photos of some shitty balloon archway or some shitty cake that she’s only going to eat & then throw up down the toilet 10 minutes later.

SHES A DICK.

• Heart

Scotblock

VIP Member
WOW!! I am shocked by that announcement I never realised you could buy a house. Sarah must be the only person in the world ever to have done this 🙄 Rob standing there grinning with his gravestone teeth and wob eye he’s as bad as her.

• Haha

GPort

VIP Member
I am pretty fortunate in my work hours and my proximity to the school so I often pick up extra kids and give them dinner at my house if their parents have to work and I know for a fact that the after school club have turned away kids ....kids of nurses that can’t swap shifts! Sarah (and now Rob) can definitely pick up Isla on time. Maybe Sarah could skip her lunch break Joe Wicks work out or midday pop to home bargains and actually just pick Isla up on time instead?!

I mean, how many people have jobs that force them to work through their lunch hour or stay a bit late after their shift? That’s just normal for most people! Sarah seems to think that she’s entitled to a work out and shower during her work day or (before lockdown/work from home) she seemed to go to M&S for lunch or pop home and do some laundry...what a luxury!!

Hey Sarah, you are a two parent household. Your hours seem to be very flexible when you have a YouTube or insta event to attend! I’m pretty sure you could take a 30 minute lunch instead of 60 and just not take up valuable childcare spaces during a pandemic! Or......just ask Rob to do it as he’s sooo under your thumb.

BUT............if you do make Rob do the school run pleasssssssse make him drive safely! I’m a bit fed up of the school emails about people parking in double yellow lines and I’ve seen Rob reverse turn into a busy main road with kids crossing a few times already.

• Heart

GPort

VIP Member
How cute was Lachlan giving his “favourite thing ever” to Sarah? 😭 he genuinely seems like the loveliest little soul which just makes the whole situation feel even worse.

• Heart

Crazycatty

VIP Member
‘It’s been a mad week, can’t wait to tell you all about it soon’
Oh dear god, does anyone actually give a shit. We’ve all worked it out on here though Sarah so the suspense is litttteerrrralllllyyy killing us.

• Haha

superxo1

Chatty Member
Are we meant to believe that one little advent choc is meant to have sent them off like that?
These children are permanently off their tits on high sugar snacks 🙄

• Haha

Grayson

VIP Member
Sarah selling each item for £4/5 plus Pp. 🤔 She does realise people sell whole bundles of baby clothes for £5 to £10 on fb. Not per item. Who is buying from her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Just to add too. Why would you want to buy an item of clothing for your child, that's not been cared for and has been sat in the spare bedroom for the past 2 years which is full of damp 🤷‍♀️

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
I just don’t know how they can leave him there day after day until it’s dark when they are home and have already collected their other child hours before??
It is so upsetting. Don’t think I know any other parent who does this. Dread to think what will happen when if there is a baby in the mix.

frostily

VIP Member
She’s taken them out (prob cus she read here) and they’re not wearing wellies!? Even if it didn’t rain it’s been raining so will clearly be muddy! Are they both really that dense!?

superxo1

Chatty Member
‘Online creator’ Sarah you’re an scummy Instagram mummy you absolute wet wipe of a human