Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GPort

VIP Member
It really bugs me when influencers say “just like our pictures, it’s free and doesn’t cost you anything but it helps us a lot” such a naive thing to say.

it’s not free, it costs us our data information which then affects the way the app works for us. Our user experience will be affected and the algorithm that they all hate so much will have more information about us. Just so THEY can get more ad work.

Anything that is “free” on the internet is gathering data about you and using it/selling it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Fuckoff Sarah, so Rob had a nap? Big deal, he’s probably exhausted from the extensive Christmas plans you’ve probably run through since last night and all the ads you get them to do. Or he’s maybe just bored?
How would she like it if he posted on his social media “SOMEBODY had a workout today....” or “Somebody went out with her friends repeatedly while I was away on deployment...”
And that dinner looked bowfing.

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
Why are those kids not wearing welly boots?? She knew there was a chance of rain.....hope she doesn't move to Scotland she will get a shock trainers and leggings won't cut it here!!!

frostily

VIP Member
So like...this brand she’s doing a job for is likely to watch her stories and see her say how she is late doing it because she needed to declutter!? Why do these people keep paying this woman money!?

Also why is Rob only just getting Lachlan at ten to 6 at night !!!!!?

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
So like...this brand she’s doing a job for is likely to watch her stories and see her say how she is late doing it because she needed to declutter!? Why do these people keep paying this woman money!?

Also why is Rob only just getting Lachlan at ten to 6 at night !!!!!?
it’s absolutely ludicrous isn’t it. By the times he’s collected him and got him home it’s literally time for the poor kid to go to bed. Which we all know is exactly how Simple Sarah & Bosseye sinbad like it. Can’t stand them. They don’t deserve that boy.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Her most recent story sending Rob out to buy perinaise because she’d forgotten to add it to her Nando’s order?! Is this idiot serious we’re in a national lockdown and only meant to make essential trips and her forgetting her precious sauce is essential? I think not and very selfish. I messaged her about this and she blocked me pathetic woman 🤦🏻‍♀️
One word for her - entitled.

Grayson

VIP Member
2 kids down and the fact that puddles and kids = fun is astounding to her. Shows how much quality time they spend together. 😏
Also, "never one to finish a walk tic" may just want to sit on his dads shoulder cos you've both ignored him all fucking week and it's the only time he feels he gets.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
It’s also very bizzare that she still has her kids eating out of toddler weaning plates and using toddler cutlery and sippy cups....... that’s seriously fucking bizzare

• Heart

Greendream

I’m really shocked she’s selling those baby clothes.
she gets so much given &gifted, gets press discounts, day trips so many things given, yet is selling baby clothes that have been screwed up in the loft for quite a lot of money. Shame on her. She should be donating eveything to a baby bank, she is very privileged, also for someone moaning about all her life admin and never has time for her kids I’m surprised she has the time, I couldn’t do it, i am far too much of a ‘hands on’ mum to have the time or energy to sell indicifual baby clothes. A pram maybe but it’s really not worth the time effort and money for little pieces like that. Obvs she’s an uncharitable, tight cunt as well as a selfish twat!!!!

Popper

VIP Member
And so it all becomes clear. She didn’t share that Lachlan was isolating because she planned on breaking a very important rule, and bringing him out of isolation early so she could go to a day out to get photos for the Gram. Of course Sarah wouldn’t let a Global Pandemic rule get in her way of trying to fit in with the other instahuns. Shame on her

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Laughing “we both like to move around a lot”

Oh shut up Sarah! You’ve been living in Gosport for years. Get over yourself.

at least now she can stop whinging about military housing.

haha - doesn’t she have to put her house back to exactly the way it was when she moved in?!!! Ha! Good luck unwrapping those kitchen cupboards!!!!!

• Haha

Gossipmongers

Did Sarah get her eyebrows tattooed or something last year as part of an ad? I seem to remember something like that but they look SO uneven.
View attachment 327179
Also, what’s she going on about with her hair? She’s clearly used the Dyson Airwrap on it, styled it and got a full face of makeup. Why not just admit that she likes how she looks today. The fake humbleness is just so irritating
I know it’s been said before but this is all I see:

Attachments

• Haha

superxo1

Chatty Member
Oh look a vlog to remind everyone of the time you abandoned your children in Scotland during a pandemic and lock down 👍.
Yet she’s got the cheek to moan about all the family times she’s missed out on this year.

This “woman” is a fucking joke of a “mother”

Reactions: 16

GPort

VIP Member
It’s so sad. If Robert is doing a science activity with Isla (which Lachlan could easily be involved in) then maybe Sarah could sit and play with Lachlan? Build Lego or play power rangers which she spend a fortune on. Let’s face it, it’s not like she’s busy in the kitchen cooking a roast!

This morning I walked a couple of miles with the kids and fella to the beach and back and prepped and cooked a roast now we’re chilling watching a movie together. There’s been barely any rain today where we (and Sarah) lives, she’s full of shit.

These are the family days that she’s been claiming to miss and long for the past 6 months. She’s still complaining and finding ways to remove herself or Lachlan from the situation.

Onthehop

VIP Member
These two are honestly a joke! Plus most kids will get picked up early on a Friday meaning the staff can get away too.....start your bloody weekend and get your son!!!!
I just don’t know how they can leave him there day after day until it’s dark when they are home and have already collected their other child hours before??

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I really hope that someone in her company's HR or managment watch her on stories. Her 🤷‍♀️ selfie regarding a meeting she had to dial into. Not professional or appropriate to be sharing that about her work life. I'd be fuming if I was being mocked by her to all her followers for calling a meeting which she deemed as unimportant.