Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GPort

VIP Member
It still makes me laugh that she has “wanderer” in her bio 😂 She hasn’t moved in 6 years! She’s not moving around the world with Robs postings. They moved from London to Gosport. That’s it! And now to the neighbouring town 5 minutes along the road

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Downtoearth

Tier 3 for Sarah... Surely that means she can't travel for Christmas, regardless of the 5 day relaxed bubble malarkey?! Don't know about everyone else but I'm stocking up on popcorn ready to watch Sinbad & Awkward do Christmas on their own - better than any BBC drama 😂

• Haha

superxo1

Chatty Member
It's a massive coincidence that someone made an account here to troll us on the same day Sarah had all the tears hahahahaha
I like to think it’s because I saw her at the house yesterday, she’s shit it and realised the cats out of the bag with her HUGE NEWS.

It has made me reconsider putting an offer in on one of the neighbouring properties 😂

• Haha

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
I am getting more ‘Judge’s wig’ than ‘Mermaid hair’ vibes from her December Christmas box video. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Mrspowell

VIP Member
What a weird, ungrateful horrible post about buying a house. Like wtf. Actually lost for words. When there’s people who have lost everything this year. Vile women.

• Heart

Justreading

VIP Member
Oh my god, wrong pan useage for what’s she’s cooking, what the actual fuck is she about, it looks dire, the meals she makes her children are absolute garbage, no wonder they are fussy.

also it’s clap fucking cold why is Lachlan always in a short sleeve t shirt yet she’s always in a jumper? She totally doesn’t dress them appropriately, remember in the depths of last October he wore a short sleeved T SHIRT to his party. It’s freezing, I mean I know he’s at hone but it’s all the tume, everyone else in long sleeves andLachlan’s wearing short pjs that are too small or a short sleeved top that’s too small. Yet Botox bitch has her 473838 asos loungewear order on.

hasn’t mentioned Lachlan’s isolating, why?
what is she hiding apart from her fucking anger about it 😂

Also she makes out she’s so worldly, living in ‘the middle east’ and Holland yet she’s thick as mince, lives up her mums arsehole, hasn’t made a life outside of Scotland she’s just waiting til she can move back, she can’t cook AT ALL, her children don’t behave, high chair & pram at 4 anyone? one I can understand why the behave the way they do, the other one is just a spoilt brat with a bad attitude, her husband is thick as a plank of wood, and she spends her life shaking her white chick dick all over Instagram oh and doing life admin.
Sells her kids online to the highest bidder.

LIVING the ducking dream HUNS haha.
What people will do for money, desperate twat.
Agree with all this except the behaviour part. I honestly dont think Lachlan has ever been given the opportunity to behave. It's an easier life for her to chuck him in a highchair or pushchair, and an even easier life again to leave him in nursery all hours possible. The poor boy doesnt know how to behave or act to his age. She wont allow him to!

• Heart

Georgethecat

VIP Member
It's really bizarre she shares regular images of her son asleep in his bed, him in the high chair at 4 years old as punishment during lockdown. Then wouldn't address the fact he was off isolating from nursery when it was so obvious considering he is NEVER off nursery. Super weird mama content.

Georgethecat

VIP Member
Her latest AD she's wearing same dress as her stupid dancing video, so she picked up rob and got him straight to work on her studio ad the day he got back from deployment 🙄 so much for family time. Then proceeded to moan about the tree for about a week. No doubt rob had to take it all down again and pack it away 😂 she's such a strange person

• Wow
  • Haha

superxo1

Chatty Member
It seems like Sarah can dress her kids for school, Costa or an insta advert...nothing else.
I’d tread lightly on the dress them for school!😂

Sarah sends Isla to school most days looking very questionable, I understand kids grow but buying the correct size in the first place helps!
If it’s not for content Sarah doesn’t care..

GPort

VIP Member
As if Sarah would miss the chance to do some epic gender reveal party with a million balloons and tacky decorations. Think of all the content she could get from that!

• Haha

Grayson

VIP Member
I'll tell you whats bizarre.
Posting a photo of yourself, with your hair being so weird (totally normal). And then having to make apologies for said weird hair.
Posting a photo of yourself, and then apologising for wearing a red lip. Even though you can wear whatever lipstick you want.
I could go on, but I won't. I'll bore myself to death repeating the boring content Sarah's already sent me to sleep with.😴😴😴😴

• Haha

Chewingthefat

I really hope Islas class bubble gets a positive result (obvs hoping they’re ok!) just before they break up for xmas and Isla has to self isolate for two weeks over the xmas period! There will be definitely no visiting the family in Scotland! Mwahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 13

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
It’s the middle of November and it’s been throwing it down, and they take the kids out for a walk in the woods dressed like they are going down the high street in the middle of May. Those kids never get taken anywhere for a walk like that - that’s blatantly obvious. It’s crazy actually because what Isla & Lachlan probably need is to be taken out in the fresh air and allowed to just run free - get messy, get wet & covered in mud, fall over, fill their pockets with stones & pine cones and just let off a bit of steam. They are children!!!! Let them act like kids instead of forcing them to sit in Costa coffee 24/7. (FYI Sarah: you should invest in a pair of wellies for all the family and get the kids some waterproofs and decent warm clothing)

Popper

VIP Member
Why would anyone buy used pyjamas? Esp for a child. When you can get a brand new pair in Primark for a couple of pounds. She’s so greedy. And why oh why does she still have so much clutter and clothes from years ago when she left her children lockdown 9 hours away so she could be home (but not her home home) to clear out cupboards.

Sonofagun

Her most recent story sending Rob out to buy perinaise because she’d forgotten to add it to her Nando’s order?! Is this idiot serious we’re in a national lockdown and only meant to make essential trips and her forgetting her precious sauce is essential? I think not and very selfish. I messaged her about this and she blocked me pathetic woman 🤦🏻‍♀️
National Lockdown will not stop her. She is so self centred it’s unbelievable. Robs a bloody fool too for going.