Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grayson

VIP Member
Sarah's quote about how we took the cinema and cafe trips for granted and soon they will be full of wonder, to then a post about an afternoon having cake and playing poo sticks with her family, and tonight it's sorting Christmas stuff and it's mundane and she wishes it was more fun. Does she not get the irony? Your lucky to have spent a "lovely" afternoon with your family. Your lucky to be in a home and sorting your Christmas Dec's out your loft. Most people would find that full of wonder and a brilliant day. She's just never happy. Ever.

Also just to be picky because Sarah's a twat. (I would never say it to anyone else doing the same as lots do, just not on insta😂) Your not allowed to use your loft space in MQ houses.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

GPort

VIP Member
Why oh why would you all go to the woods in trainers and leggings?

It’s been rainy here alllll week so the ground is wet even if it’s not raining. I took my kids to the beach today and they wore waterproof trousers and wellies. The beach is our safe day out whatever the weather. Clean kinda wet rather than muddy wet.

It just screams to me that she is so inexperienced at normal motherhood. I bet she doesn’t even have a spare change of clothes or a towel in the car waiting for them. She definitely won’t have taken any drinks of water or snacks....that’s what Costa is for, right? 🙄

superxo1

Chatty Member
Must be special treatment for Princess Isla at school too, Rob parked on double yellows rather badly. Even if he opened his birds eyes he would have seen lots of perfectly good spaces. Then Isla was allowed to enter school before everyone else. Jeez this mama celeb life must have great perks!

• Haha
  • Wow

superxo1

Chatty Member
Sorry for ruining the big news Sarah 😂😂😂

welcome to our village- it’s very small! Everyone knows everyone pretty much 😉

• Haha

superxo1

Chatty Member
Do you think she realises people are only watching that video because it's so cringy!
Guilty 🙋🏼‍♀️ I watch it. A lot. I’m not even sorry.

I just love how chuffed she is because she thinks she is a mega insta hun now, when really she’s a wooden moron.

• Haha

Grayson

VIP Member
Can't believe how much she is selling those baby clothes for!! What a skanky tight cow
She's selling that at a higher price than you could get brand new. I have nothing against 2nd hand. But I would 100% rather buy my kids a new romper from a supermarket for £5 than £8 & pp 2nd hand. It makes no sence. Who is even buying from her? I think it's also poor to say she's selling for I&L to buy toys for children in need, you sell all the time Sarah. Plus, if you want to give to charity, give to them. Don't make the money from followers to give to them.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Now tagging all the sofa companies that have been recommended...... Just waiting for one to be #kindlygifted now.

• Angry
Reactions: 14

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
She is probably quiet because she is busy planning a balloon wall in honor of her favourite bestie (met her twice) Gi Fletcher for the final of I'm a celebrity. Balloons of that picture she has of them together, matching t-shirts the lot.

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
These idiots honestly baffle me.

Why have they rushed moving in? And now she’s moaning (shocker) because it’s not clean/there’s dog hair in the carpets! The pair of them are so thick. So unbelievably thick.

GPort

VIP Member
You’d think that she’d know all the tips and tricks to moving house by now, you know because she’s such a wanderer.

• Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
She’s making such a drama out of clearing the loft.
I can assure you Sarah that nobody gives a shit.

• Haha

Georgethecat

VIP Member
I’m not Sarah just another Scottish person in England who will be travelling next week with my husband and kids. Just had other things to do really. Saw an instagrammer talking about this site and had a look. I’m amazed tbh. Thought it was a banter type gossip site but it’s actually quite bizarre.
maybe you should reconsider 🤔 against all advice to travel. It's not against the law but it's not recommended.
46FF2F7D-232E-4A0D-B613-49777A1C4E00.jpeg

Popper

VIP Member
Asking a 4 year old “have you got music in your mouth?” Instead of saying do you want to sing 🙄 What is wrong with her? Speak to him properly or he will never learn. And no one wants to see your child rolling about the couch anyway, give him some privacy.

• Angry
  • Wow

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Being one of the last left in nursery is awful for children. I remember when I worked in one and the kids towards the end of the day would get so excited when the doorbell rang hoping it would be their parent. I bet L is always the last one left.

• Sad

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Annual movie night at nursery. I get its a cute annual thing but is it important? In these times and seeing as they've just had cases I personally would of cancelled it 🤷🏻‍♀️. I guess shes happy though as hes out of her hair for a couple more hours.

Popper

VIP Member
So Everything going to shit is having to look after your own child to avoid him getting a potentially deadly virus- wow Sarah. Just when I thought you couldn’t get any worse.

Popper

VIP Member
It’s pretty obvious she has broken the rules again. Never confirming Lachlan was actually isolating when she Shares absolutely everything else about him including that he gave her ptsd, was the first thing that made people suspicious. Why not share? Because she planned on going to this Christmas Day out all along and knew that she would be questioned on it. She has also deleted the comment about her breaking the rules and answered in her usual passive aggressive way about him being allowed out now.
Sarah seems to forget that she shares her whole life on Instagram and that people know what she’s like because of this. People know she didn’t send Lachlan to Islas football because there would have been parents there that would know he shouldn’t be there. She bought these tickets ages ago obviously and NOTHING was going to stop her going to get her beloved photos.
If she is going to share her whole life online, then I don’t see the problem with people (especially ones local to her) getting angry when she breaks rules that could harm them and their families.