Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elsass

Chatty Member
Announcing to the internet that you have large amounts of cash around the house. Smart.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Long post coming up so please bear with me. I know she reads here so this is addressed directly to Sarah.
FFS sake Sarah, stop moaning. You’ve had the privilege of living in subsidised accommodation for years (which may not have been to your taste but was perfectly ok and liveable), it’s enabled you to save up enough to buy your own home. repairs may have taken time to be done but you weren’t paying for them, you’ve got a whole week or two between getting the keys for the new house and having to leave the old one - most people are lucky to have an hour or two - and you’ve finally realised that the house you’ve hated was actually a home for your children, there are memories attached to it and you are sad to be leaving.
Stop talking about Scotland being home and accept home is wherever you live with YOUR family, ie your husband and your kids. They must feel so unsettled always hearing you go on about places not being forever and constantly harping on about moving back to Scotland. What about their friends they will have to leave behind?
You are so privileged and just can’t see it. I took a car boot full of stuff to the local food bank recently and the manager told me terrible stories of awful poverty. One young woman with a newborn baby had been placed in a bed sit with no gas or electricity until they stepped in to help. Puts a bit of damp in a spare room into perspective when you hear stories like that. And the donation I made came out of my own pocket, I wasn’t giving away stuff that had been gifted to me and I certainly wouldn’t have been selling gifted stuff. All the time and money you’ve wasted on sticky backed plastic and new handles to hide the perfectly ok kitchen units which you’ve now got to take down and the numerous other pointless projects you’ve been twatting about at could have gone to help others and would have raised awareness among your followers.
Finally, just grow up. Oh and stop saying hahaha, it’s annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Pagger

Chatty Member
She did the school run 3 hours ago... 6 minutes ago rob is on the nursery run. That poor boy 😔

• Sad
  • Wow

southcoaster

It’s so sad he is in nursery so late! He should be at home, relaxing and unwinding. Children are just like adults after a Week of work, they want to enjoy him home, playing with his toys and his sister. Enjoying the fact his father is home.

I’m sure he is very happy at nursery and I bet the staff are fantastic but it’s no substitute for a home environment.

If they can have one child at home from half 3, they can have Both at home.

Seeing her story makes me so sad and quite frankly it’s inexcusable!

Georgethecat

VIP Member
Did she really say rob looking for a decent / proper job is on his list? What about his long career in the navy? She just shits all over it. Zero respect about the thing that's given her the only USP for her page, while she pimps out her kids. So creepy filming Isla dancing in the kitchen, send it to grandparents yes but not to thousands of faceless people online 🤢 going to unfollow as she is just disgusting and worrying this is the sort of mother that is supposed to be influencing people. Sort it out Sarah. Go have a read on consent and stop pimping out your kids.

Reactions: 18

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
So everything going to shit (her words) was having to look after her own child 😠
Wow! If my child's bubble burst as much as it might be an inconvenience I certainly wouldn't think it was 'going to shit'. I'd think thank goodness measures are in place to keep everyone safe.

Sonofagun

Sarah is just so awkward around Lachlan.
She reminds me of one of my best friends around my kid as she doesn’t want kids and is awkward around them. It doesn’t bother me at all but Sarah is Lachlan’s “Mama”- it’s a weird relationship and I think from this thread we all agree we feel so sad for L ☹

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Living for the fact that she has L at home with her for 14 days now 😂 that, Sarah, is what we call karma. I hope you have lots of fun activities planned for him because he would love quality time with you. Time to step up and show he actually matters to you.

Popper

VIP Member
Making her child take a photo of her, Freezing her tits off on a beach in a bikini surround by pastries, on her birthday just so she could show off the results of her 83728 day body coach plan was a highlight for me

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Exactly. What message does it send that not only does she film her child in secret she then shares it with strangers on the Internet.
It's not cute, it's not sweet, it is disturbing.

• Angry

Crazycatty

VIP Member
She’s decluttering again. AGAIN. Sarah take that as a sign to stop buying so much shite - you don’t have room! Oh and whilst you’re at it, return the weaning Christmas plates to Aldi too, you have no need for them.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
That Christmas advert would be a lot more believable if she hadn’t bitched and moaned about wanting to get the tree down as soon as possible after making the advert 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

frostily

VIP Member
Who had mention of Sinterklaas on their Sarah bingo? 😂

"The money has been sitting around the house for a year, so time to put in the Bank" is of course shorthand for "I'm desperate to get out of the house." 😂 Just surprised she didn't " stepped foot in the Post Office " to get another half hour away 👍 Either that or she's actually off to get her nails done and will be waving her basic manicure at us any time soon 😁 ps do agree about the meaningless posts.... I mean it's not like my life is that exciting but posting a picture of half a cup of coffee "post workout" ?
I dunno, I’m quite excited to see what shade of beige she’s gone for 🤣

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I think it is really distasteful when influencers use Social Media to try and flog 2nd hand shit. Not as distasteful as advertising sleeping tablets or accepting money from the British Legion but distasteful and greedy all the same.

Also, if you are trying to sell your very old baby clothes which would have been up in your mouldy loft for years at least run an iron over the clothing first.

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
Its been going on since summer when did she do that kitchen!!! What an idiot why do that if you were looking to move!

Reactions: 17

Popper

VIP Member
She’s such a loser. Dropping all these not so subtle hints that they are moving and believing that the strangers who follow her will be checking everyday to see if she’s announced it yet. Grow the hell up and look after your kids properly you absolute poor excuse for a mother and all round weirdo. If only you cared about your son half as much as you care about fitting in with strangers on line.

Reactions: 17