Sarah This Mama Life #10 More bubbles than an Aero.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so sad. If Robert is doing a science activity with Isla (which Lachlan could easily be involved in) then maybe Sarah could sit and play with Lachlan? Build Lego or play power rangers which she spend a fortune on. Let’s face it, it’s not like she’s busy in the kitchen cooking a roast!

This morning I walked a couple of miles with the kids and fella to the beach and back and prepped and cooked a roast now we’re chilling watching a movie together. There’s been barely any rain today where we (and Sarah) lives, she’s full of tit.

These are the family days that she’s been claiming to miss and long for the past 6 months. She’s still complaining and finding ways to remove herself or Lachlan from the situation.

Reactions: 16
Why are those kids not wearing welly boots?? She knew there was a chance of rain.....hope she doesn't move to Scotland she will get a shock trainers and leggings won't cut it here!!!

Reactions: 17
She’s taken them out (prob cus she read here) and they’re not wearing wellies!? Even if it didn’t rain it’s been raining so will clearly be muddy! Are they both really that dense!?

Reactions: 15
Why are those kids not wearing welly boots?? She knew there was a chance of rain.....hope she doesn't move to Scotland she will get a shock trainers and leggings won't cut it here!!!
I was just coming on to say the same thing. Do the kids even own wellies?

Reactions: 7
Moaning about kids wanting to jump in puddles, Jesus mama life, you've been at this 6 years and still don't know wellies are the ideal footwear choice for the day after it's poured all day. Not so Scottish now 😂

Reactions: 16
Even Rob is in chavvy white trainers 🤦‍♀️ how does she think they'd fit in AT ALL in Aberdeenshire?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It takes a little convincing but my nearly 7 year old is always jolly pleased to be in their all in one puddle suit. Especially when it comes to puddle jumping! Wellington boots are key!

Decathlon have some fantastic waterproof trousers. Poor little lambs will have frozen feet! Let’s home they have fry clothes standing by in the car for the ride home.

She is on another planet and in no way prepared for the weather!

Reactions: 11
He probably can't walk because his poor little feet are frozen! Honestly she bloody baffles me and those kids have everything else and the house is bursting at the seems they must own wellies or even boots!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Why oh why would you all go to the woods in trainers and leggings?

It’s been rainy here alllll week so the ground is wet even if it’s not raining. I took my kids to the beach today and they wore waterproof trousers and wellies. The beach is our safe day out whatever the weather. Clean kinda wet rather than muddy wet.

It just screams to me that she is so inexperienced at normal motherhood. I bet she doesn’t even have a spare change of clothes or a towel in the car waiting for them. She definitely won’t have taken any drinks of water or snacks....that’s what Costa is for, right? 🙄

Reactions: 15
2 kids down and the fact that puddles and kids = fun is astounding to her. Shows how much quality time they spend together. 😏
Also, "never one to finish a walk tic" may just want to sit on his dads shoulder cos you've both ignored him all bleeping week and it's the only time he feels he gets.

Reactions: 17
Came on here to say the same:
1. If Lachlan is messing up the science experiment why don’t you play something with him separately? It’s not difficult to see a problem, step in and make things better.
2. If you’re going for a walk in the woods then you take wellies...isn’t that what all parents do?
Nothing Sarah does ever makes sense, and I’m sick of the negativity towards that poor little boy.

Reactions: 7
Lachlan, the poor kid that was strapped into a pushchair every time he left the house is now expected to enjoy a walk through the woods when it’s cold and wet whilst wearing canvas shoes and with people that hardly ever interact with him.

I know those woods well. There’s play equipment and build your own den spots there. Kids love it! It just takes the slightest bit of encouragement from the parents!

Reactions: 10
A 4 year old boy, if engaged, would not cause chaos. I bet he was just wanting to join in and play along and was properly getting told “no” constantly. And the walk in the woods for our benefit is pathetic. They are clearly so used to used to just sitting in cafes, so not used to walks in the woods.

Reactions: 9
It’s the middle of November and it’s been throwing it down, and they take the kids out for a walk in the woods dressed like they are going down the high street in the middle of May. Those kids never get taken anywhere for a walk like that - that’s blatantly obvious. It’s crazy actually because what Isla & Lachlan probably need is to be taken out in the fresh air and allowed to just run free - get messy, get wet & covered in mud, fall over, fill their pockets with stones & pine cones and just let off a bit of steam. They are children!!!! Let them act like kids instead of forcing them to sit in Costa coffee 24/7. (FYI Sarah: you should invest in a pair of wellies for all the family and get the kids some waterproofs and decent warm clothing)

Reactions: 13
It seems like Sarah can dress her kids for school, Costa or an insta advert...nothing else.

Reactions: 12
It seems like Sarah can dress her kids for school, Costa or an insta advert...nothing else.
I’d tread lightly on the dress them for school!😂

Sarah sends Isla to school most days looking very questionable, I understand kids grow but buying the correct size in the first place helps!
If it’s not for content Sarah doesn’t care..

Reactions: 14
Lachlan, the poor kid that was strapped into a pushchair every time he left the house is now expected to enjoy a walk through the woods when it’s cold and wet whilst wearing canvas shoes and with people that hardly ever interact with him.

I know those woods well. There’s play equipment and build your own den spots there. Kids love it! It just takes the slightest bit of encouragement from the parents!
Ooh I need to know where these 'build you own den spots' are!

Why oh why would you all go to the woods in trainers and leggings?

It’s been rainy here alllll week so the ground is wet even if it’s not raining. I took my kids to the beach today and they wore waterproof trousers and wellies. The beach is our safe day out whatever the weather. Clean kinda wet rather than muddy wet.

It just screams to me that she is so inexperienced at normal motherhood. I bet she doesn’t even have a spare change of clothes or a towel in the car waiting for them. She definitely won’t have taken any drinks of water or snacks....that’s what Costa is for, right? 🙄
I dont even have children but we have a bag of spare clothes in the boot for my godchildren.
We learnt our lesson after taking them out for what was gonna be a half hour trip so left the changing bag at home and the youngest who was a year at the time puked everywhere in the car 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.