Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Laying in bed with her son, writing a post about how she now lives in the moment because she knows her son won't want to do it for much longer...... But can't do it without her flaming phone in her hand and taking a selfie whilst she does it. Does she not see the irony in that?!?

Reactions: 22

superxo1

Chatty Member
So now Sarah has got Isla some heelies, does that now mean she will be Meelies on wheelies 😂 - sorry couldn’t resist!

She is throwing hints about a move before Christmas with the mention of the tree. The sensible thing for them to do is to buy a property that they can do up on the cheap and quickly. Make some money on it, especially if she is only planning on being down South short term. Although if she is moving to the village Isla's school is in there is a lot of new builds and would explain how they would be able to move so quickly as their won't be a chain.

Noticed she was tagging Life with Ivy Coco in a few of her stories. Kerri is in the process of a renovation and been gifted a ton of stuff. Mama Sarah probably thinks she'll be able to do the same.
There are hardly any new builds around the school, we are looking for a new house in the same area 😊

• Haha

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
Is she having a laugh saying the bank being closed is an inconvenience to her?? Eh you managed to swan about on your working days never mind that she has actual week days off.....try working full time! How does the woman survive!!!!!!

Plus anyone with a brain cell during the current situation googles before they go anywhere!

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Am I alone in not finding other people’s children terribly interesting?!
My own are, to me and possibly our family but I am aware enough to know that to everyone else they are not amazing 🤷🏻‍♀️
To me everything they do is cute and wonderful but other children are just tiresome.
Instamums seem unaware of this.
Especially Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Greendream

Oh my god, wrong pan useage for what’s she’s cooking, what the actual fuck is she about, it looks dire, the meals she makes her children are absolute garbage, no wonder they are fussy.

also it’s clap fucking cold why is Lachlan always in a short sleeve t shirt yet she’s always in a jumper? She totally doesn’t dress them appropriately, remember in the depths of last October he wore a short sleeved T SHIRT to his party. It’s freezing, I mean I know he’s at hone but it’s all the tume, everyone else in long sleeves andLachlan’s wearing short pjs that are too small or a short sleeved top that’s too small. Yet Botox bitch has her 473838 asos loungewear order on.

hasn’t mentioned Lachlan’s isolating, why?
what is she hiding apart from her fucking anger about it 😂

Also she makes out she’s so worldly, living in ‘the middle east’ and Holland yet she’s thick as mince, lives up her mums arsehole, hasn’t made a life outside of Scotland she’s just waiting til she can move back, she can’t cook AT ALL, her children don’t behave, high chair & pram at 4 anyone? one I can understand why the behave the way they do, the other one is just a spoilt brat with a bad attitude, her husband is thick as a plank of wood, and she spends her life shaking her white chick dick all over Instagram oh and doing life admin.
Sells her kids online to the highest bidder.

LIVING the ducking dream HUNS haha.
What people will do for money, desperate twat.

• Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Who are the people that actually really thought she was pregnant??
Do they understand how you make babies?
And that if it had been a pregnancy announcement then the baby wouldn’t be Sinbad’s??
I swear how do these people even manage to scroll Instagram without hurting themselves.

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
That explains why she hasn't mentioned him isolating because she knew she had these tickets and wanted to post about their trip on Instagram.

• Angry

Charlottex400

Her most recent story sending Rob out to buy perinaise because she’d forgotten to add it to her Nando’s order?! Is this idiot serious we’re in a national lockdown and only meant to make essential trips and her forgetting her precious sauce is essential? I think not and very selfish. I messaged her about this and she blocked me pathetic woman 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Kdb

Fuck me! 30-something couple buy a house and they've been acting like it's a state secret.

• Haha

Cf123

Can't believe how much she is selling those baby clothes for!! What a skanky tight cow

Popper

VIP Member
That lasagne 🤮 looked like it had sunk in to the dish. Looked rank and as usual ShitMamaLife is showing it off as if it’s something to be proud off.
just cannot believe that she leaves her son in nursery for 10 hours while the rest of the family are at home playing. Poor poor boy. And sarah, u can tell yourself and the gram how much you love him over and over again but actions speak louder than words. You and that pathetic husband of yours should be ashamed and u can be sure that all your fake Instagram “pals” think how you treat your son is disgusting. They will be talking behind your back.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

GPort

VIP Member
haha much as it does and I don’t agree with a lot of things she does it is fact. Why ruin so many people’s Christmas. Shes def not the only one doing it. I’m Scottish and I’m going to my sisters from England. Up to families to assess risk and decide
“hahahahahah”

New account.
Only posting on this thread.
Sarah is absent on insta all day.

Hey Sarah! Hope you have a lovely weekend.

• Haha

Popper

VIP Member
“Don’t worry, it’s (Isla’s babygrow) being saved for the next one” eh, no one was worrying and no one cares. She really is pathetic at how much she goes on and on and on about her next baby. How can she be so sure that she will be lucky enough to conceive? Carry a baby to full term again? She really needs to get a life and stop begging for all the comments of “ oh, are you pregnant?” “When are you having another” people struggle everyday to get pregnant and this constant, almost boasting about having her next one is turning a lot of people off her

• Heart

GPort

VIP Member
Firstly it’s bullshit about Rob wearing her down. They HAD to move before January to get Lachlan into Isla’s school.

Secondly, she’s so negative about everything! How fucking lucky to just decide to buy a house and be able to! Soo many people have lost of their homes and jobs this year. She’s crying about buying a new home in an expensive village! Boo fucking hoo Sarah! 🙄

• Heart

Downtoearth

Just to jump back a few days for her post about L's advent calendar (it's been bugging me but only just had chance to write this 🤣). I think she's lying.... I don't think she bought him a dairy free one.

My kids are CMPA (even at 12 and 5 because I don't keep pushing them to try and have dairy...it makes them ill, it's just the way it is). I bought their advent and Christmas chocolates MONTHS ago because I know they sell out every year. Having a child with a food allergy (especially a simple one) is NO BIG DEAL Sarah. Stop acting like it's the end of the world, that Lachlan is so hard to cater for...

If I bought dairy chocolates my kids wouldn't eat them because they know it would make them have poorly tummies. My youngest has asked 'is it dairy? Or dairy free?' since he was 2 - we've never made him feel 'less' for having a dietary need.

The fact "Lachlan refused" either means he had no option because she didn't buy one soon enough.... Or they've made him feel like the odd one out.

I honestly can't put into words how much I dislike the woman.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
All these "hints". She reminds me of one of those people on Facebook that write an indirect attention seeking status waiting for people to comment "u ok hun?"

She's also one of those people that will reply to one person "I cant talk about it right now", whilst replying to another "I'll DM you hun".

• Haha

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Fuckoff Sarah, so Rob had a nap? Big deal, he’s probably exhausted from the extensive Christmas plans you’ve probably run through since last night and all the ads you get them to do. Or he’s maybe just bored?
How would she like it if he posted on his social media “SOMEBODY had a workout today....” or “Somebody went out with her friends repeatedly while I was away on deployment...”
And that dinner looked bowfing.
Although I will say if hes got time for a nap, hes got time for his son