Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
You are being unfair to say she hasn't planned for this house move. She has looked at several cream sofas online and brought her Christmas tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Greendream

These two fucking cunts are actually horrific.

imagine picking Isla up and not getting Lachlan after, just coming home cos you can’t be arsed with him until past 6pm and going out AGAIN to pick him up.

imagine rob off work for a few weeks and Sarah having her Thursdays off and half day Friday and he’s still their past 6pm.
Rob hasn’t seen him for 6 months and hasn’t took Lachlan for a day out or had him at home, the lazy wang eyed bastard has just being having naps

such a bunch of egotistical selfish cunts.
Poor Lachlan.
And ffs when are they going to get Islas ENT problems sorted god she talks like she’s under water it’s awful.
Also sick of her seeing her boring shit we don’t care to watch Isla doing her ballet or most of the shit you show ya daft cunt.

I basically watch her to laugh at her ridiculousness and also watch on in disbelief at how they treat Lachlan.

Reactions: 33

Admiralbow

You know something, I usually just make sarcastic remarks about her stupid boring life, but I’m actually fucking furious tonight. For the past 9 months I’ve watched her do what she pleases, driving her kids up to Scotland when Aberdeen was in lockdown so she could go galavanting to London and to “work” she’s had 10 billion bubbles “oh Isla is in a bubble at school with this kid so the whole family is allowed in my house” bullshit, leaving her kid in nursery until it closes, all while I’ve stuck to every rule in place. I’m a single mum in the military with no family near by and it’s been HARD, I feel riddled with guilt every Friday afternoon that I leave my child in nursery so I can do the food shop, housework and shit admin so when I do nursery pick up, it’s all done and my kid has my attention the whole weekend. Leaving your kid in nursery until late every night so you can get your nails done or your shit hair extensions put in and having your “last supper” with your twatty mates has boiled my blood, my family haven’t been together in months and I’ve got to be ok with that, all the while she just does what the fuck she wants! She’s a knob!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I've got some examples of embarrassing things to do:
* Dancing like a twat and then getting over excited because people have watched it, not realising they do so in disbelief at what you are doing
* Having your nearly 7 year old still call you Mama
* Taking up a keyworker space in school for the whole week when only working part-time (deeply embassed by that one - or so you should be)
* Claiming to be all about Mama Life when hardly knowing your four year old and doing anything to avoid spending time with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Greendream

Also what I find BIZZARE is when these instagrammers have the audacity to be livid about this website and other ‘gossip sites’ essentially we are just having a good old chin wag at your expense, it may not be nice for you to read but it’s only like you passing comments/gossiping with your pals except we’re doing that online.

However what I find more odd is you putting your life, your childrens life ( yes believe it or not you have 2 kids), your whole days, routine online for such intrusion and judgement. It clearly hits a nerve but your just a money grabbing greedy twat. YOUR POOR KIDS have no relationship with their ‘mother’ it’s just brand jobs and adverts when you engage with them well Lachlan let’s be honest, Isla is the (ungratefu/ungraceful show pony of the weird bog eyed fam)

I could tell you where you live, what you eat, where you work, when you work, where your kids go to school and nursery, whats In your fridge, the layout of your home, practically eveything.
Now that’s bizzare. Hahahahaha have a great weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Pagger

Chatty Member
I feel quite bad for posting this.. but then I think of how terribly she treats Lachlan and dont feel so bad anymore!!

Her mermaid hair reminds me of...
20201116_173502.jpg

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
She is absolutely desperate to share about moving. Either say it or shut up and stop with the huge hints until you actually move. Sinbad didn't look at all stressed but then he never seems to show any emotion. Just sits there looking gormless.

• Haha

Bubsley

Chatty Member
Why is she so stupid? Why does she do such stupid things?
Who goes to click and collect at a toy shop before 9am? Of course it’s not open yet Sarah. Most shops open at 10am apart from supermarkets. Why have you missed collecting something in your two day window when you literally have nothing else to do? It’s not rocket science! Have you heard of google Sarah? It’s this really useful thing that means that you can look up store opening hours, postcodes etc. Why do you use click and collect so much if you’re so flaky? Smyth’s can deliver to your house Sarah. Make life easier for your pea brain.
Also, we don’t need to know that you’re wearing workout gear. No one cares Sarah. No one.

• Haha

superxo1

Chatty Member
Being one of the last left in nursery is awful for children. I remember when I worked in one and the kids towards the end of the day would get so excited when the doorbell rang hoping it would be their parent. I bet L is always the last one left.
L turns the lights off and locks the doors on his way out. He’s got his own set of keys he’s that much of a regular.

• Haha
  • Sad

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
To be fair she is technically allowed to go to family it’s only Scotland’s guidance not law.
Her family are her husband and her 2 kids!!!!!!!!!! There’s absolutely no reason whatsoever that they should be travelling 700 miles up the length of the country to stay at her parents house during a pandemic when we are all explicitly being asked to just stay home with our own households.

the woman is a pathetic, ignorant twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
You get the keys. You then go to the house and start going room by room - measuring up for curtains/carpets etc. You’d look at the state of the carpets then - decide if they need a deep clean or replacing before you move in.
they have the keys for the other house until next month so rushing the move without even cleaning the new house is absolute nonsense. They are just so fucking stupid!!!!!!!

Reactions: 24

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
"Just want my parents to come and fix it all!"

Is she serious? Shes a grown woman!
I havent thought this since I was a teenager I'm sure! And I bought my first house 10 years younger than she is, 2 children etc. She needs to grow up!
She’s an insufferable pathetic moron. Why would her parents fix anything? Sarah you muppet you are a grown woman in your mid 30s - give your head a wobble and grow up. Also - fuck off with all this shite about being “soooooo stressed” - you moron, you don’t know what real stress of hardship is. Maybe read the room - yknow, think of other people for a split second - the ones who have watched loved ones die this year, the ones who have been battling serious illness, the ones who have lost their jobs, their homes, their businesses and who are now looking at a very bleak Christmas and the weight of the world on their shoulders as we head into a new year. You complaining about a cream sofa or trying to gain attention because you are moving is pathetic, juvenile and frankly the behaviour of an unhinged lunatic.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Grayson

VIP Member
Okay, if your part of tattle and are a parent at Is school. Do the drop off tomorrow wearing a sausage in your button hole so you can all recognise each other.

Edited to add: top button hole. A sausage in your trouser button hole would have you arrested at a school 🤦🏻‍♀️😳

• Haha
  • Heart

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Sharing the story of the generous man who donated toys in B&M when the greedy cow has been trying to flog crumpled, second hand children's clothes that have been stored in her loft for years at inflated prices.