Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

superxo1

Chatty Member
Im suprised I doesnt have to isolate if her teacher is?
Nope, as he is only isolating. He hasn’t had a positive test as of yet. Parents only know as the teacher had video called the children to explain his absence. School have remained silent on it.

Reactions: 1

Itsalwayssunny

I think it will depend on when he was last in contact with the covid case. At my child's school we had a case which we were told about on the Saturday but they hadn't been in contact with the child since the Wednesday so only had to isolate for 11 days

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Sarah's quote about how we took the cinema and cafe trips for granted and soon they will be full of wonder, to then a post about an afternoon having cake and playing poo sticks with her family, and tonight it's sorting Christmas stuff and it's mundane and she wishes it was more fun. Does she not get the irony? Your lucky to have spent a "lovely" afternoon with your family. Your lucky to be in a home and sorting your Christmas Dec's out your loft. Most people would find that full of wonder and a brilliant day. She's just never happy. Ever.

Also just to be picky because Sarah's a twat. (I would never say it to anyone else doing the same as lots do, just not on insta😂) Your not allowed to use your loft space in MQ houses.
How come your not allowed to use it?

GPort

VIP Member
This update is interesting! Sarah’s home is now in tier 3 but Isla’s school area is tier 2.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I didn’t have a choice to bring mine along, like Sarah, my husband had to be in work so instead of walking to school, we drove and they stayed put in the car which was in the school car park.

Fortunately, I was able to get them to the waiting member of staff and still be able to have sight of the car. A few toys and a sticker book kept them out of mischief and they were in no doubt about staying buckled up and not messing about. She can totally manage it and Rob may be able to start later/finish earlier to encompass the beginning and end of the school day.

She does seem to be making rather a fuss about this. It is just part of life at the moment. She isn’t having to let clients down, not get to a shift, not be available for students etc.

Has she confirmed having one/both children at home?
I doubt shell admit it because she knows then she wont be allowed out with him.

Lht30

Chatty Member
Sibling places don't count with separate infant and junior schools. Will be very interesting to see where they move to.
Must be different school set ups that way, here we just have Primary schools Reception-Y6. Makes sense she moves closer to Isla’s school so she can have Isla in Juniors and Lachlan in the Infant part then.

You wouldn't want it as she is already complaining about the garden being smaller.... Now if only Sinbad packing in his job she'd be able to afford a huge house back 'home'. So passive aggressive towards Sinbad and his job. If it wasn for his job she would have her usp as a mummy vlogger and wouldn't have had such cheap rent for years.
But they won’t !!! Aberdeen and the shire are ridiculously Over priced, inflated by oil & gas income and market rates of which they are not. She’s a glorified admin and he will be first attempt at civvvy street, her obliviousness is mental !!

Unless they’ve already moved, she’ll be traveling back and forth between tier 2 and tier 3 for a few days transporting their stuff and cleaning up the old house. I was really hoping she’d be staying away from our village. We’ve kept below the national average R number for weeks now and our little community is full of elderly and vulnerable people. The last thing we need is super spreader Sarah coming here!

Noooo! You’re not even supposed to turn the fridge on for a few hours after moving it let alone put food in it! What a lazy woman! You’re also supposed to turn the fridge off the day before you move! You can tell that they’ve never properly moved themselves before, I bet they’ve always had the MOD help out .

View attachment 352007
Wtf is this about

Seems liked they’ve already moved. I guess yesterday was the big move day. Explains why she was away from insta.
Mayve if the world is lucky we will get the vlog in July 😂

Last edited:

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Oh she'll be dragging those kids all that way there and back for that short period because Mama has to be home for Christmas.

If both her brothers don't live at home there will be too many households to form an exclusive bubble for all of them.
Im guessing theyll stop in to see Robs parents too