Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetrain

To her "credit" 😂 She ordered new gifts to her mums from what I remember. It was all the power ranger stuff he's into. She said it was hard to get hold of, so she had odds and sods. Though my son is into power rangers Dino charge too same as lachlan and I have no problem buying things like she made out.
Mine is the same! Amazon and the entertainer has loads of power ranger bits 🤷

Reactions: 1

superxo1

Chatty Member
You wouldn't want it as she is already complaining about the garden being smaller.... Now if only Sinbad packing in his job she'd be able to afford a huge house back 'home'. So passive aggressive towards Sinbad and his job. If it wasn for his job she would have her usp as a mummy vlogger and wouldn't have had such cheap rent for years.
Had she paid out a bit more for the others in that little area she could have had a huge back garden

I reckon it's a new build. Just can't imagine Sarah being up for reno works. @superxo1 will probably be able to confirm. 🤭

I just CANNOT get over the fact that Rob wouldn't have seen the place before she put in an offer, if this has been in the works since summer as she said. 😳
Not a new build no, but a lot newer than most in the area

GiggleBee

VIP Member
No it still won’t let me PM anyone. I’ve no idea what’s happening with it.

£120 for a blanket that looks shite, get to B&M quarter of the price if that for the same thing.
Thats so annoying!

You can get teddybear blankets for dunelm from £10 and theyre so cosy!

Viceroy

What's with the random 'Ring' ad video? No description box, not marked ad and comments disabled?
Is it a re-upload?

• Wow

GPort

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure there is no pret anywhere close to her house. Unless Rob came home for lunch with it then she’s definitely been out with Lachlan. She has been unusually quiet today!
Maybe she’ll pop up later today with fresh nails

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Can someone introduce her to the “close friends” feature on Instagram, that’s where I share personal stuff where only people who know and care about my children in REAL LIFE can see and are bothered 🤦🏻‍♀️

when did L start isolating? Thursday just gone?
Theyre allowed back on the 14th I believe.

Is that only one santa letter?

Justreading

VIP Member
Our school arranged someone to collect the children from the car park in this situation
Ah fair enough if they're doing that. Luckily my children have been unaffected so far and long may that continue 🤞🤞
As I said not aware of the set up etc, but going off my own concerns

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
This risk she runs with that is that she may have Isla at a new school & Lachlan elsewhere. I think she’d be terrible for moving Isla now when she is settled. Maybe moving closer would mean Lachlan is more likely to get in on a sibling placd
Sibling places don't count with separate infant and junior schools. Will be very interesting to see where they move to.

Justreading

VIP Member
I didn’t have a choice to bring mine along, like Sarah, my husband had to be in work so instead of walking to school, we drove and they stayed put in the car which was in the school car park.

Fortunately, I was able to get them to the waiting member of staff and still be able to have sight of the car. A few toys and a sticker book kept them out of mischief and they were in no doubt about staying buckled up and not messing about. She can totally manage it and Rob may be able to start later/finish earlier to encompass the beginning and end of the school day.

She does seem to be making rather a fuss about this. It is just part of life at the moment. She isn’t having to let clients down, not get to a shift, not be available for students etc.

Has she confirmed having one/both children at home?
I'm not sure on the set up of Isla's school, car park, proximity of car to door etc. But this would be absolutely impossible for me. With a husband that starts work at 5am, on site 20 mins from home and a school with no parking other than streets, and the doors at the rear of the school, I wouldnt be able to have one eye on the car and another taking to school. It's a situation I am absolutely dreading