Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GPort

VIP Member
I can tell you her new full address but I won’t, I will safe guard her children more than she manages!

Higher end of that scale, I’ve a feeling you know already where she’s moved 😂
I have a very strong suspicion!! A few more photos and I’ll think I’ll know for sure 😂

37BBL

VIP Member
If Isla is already in a School, she wouldn't be guaranteed a place in another just because its her catchment. It doesn't work like that, in term applications are dealt with by the school rather than the local authority and most will be at thier PAN already so they wouldn't have to admit her just because they moved.
She could very well end up with Lachlan at thier new catchment and Isla being at her current school. Unless they're of course moving to be in the catchment for her current school.

Sounds like something Sarah would say..
haha much as it does and I don’t agree with a lot of things she does it is fact. Why ruin so many people’s Christmas. Shes def not the only one doing it. I’m Scottish and I’m going to my sisters from England. Up to families to assess risk and decide

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
I think I know the house but I don’t really want to share it. That’s their home. A place that their kids deserve to feel safe and secure regardless of what their parents do.

If you’re local and recognise things organically then that’s just Sarah’s fault for sharing too much or not safeguarding herself and her family in her quest for fame and fortune.

Still can’t believe that Rob goes along with it all. I also don’t think he knows the full extent of it all. His own bodybuilding account hardly ever gets updated but the Sarah-run “dada” account is updated frequently 🤔 I don’t think he watches her videos or sees all that she posts.

For one of US to share details that non-locals can use to determine her address is just a bit shady.....and probably somewhat not legal (?!)

Hang tight, she’s dying to over share and spill every detail. She’s just waiting for the highest bidder. She’s got a free sofa to “earn” after all!
No absolutel, i dont want to know the addres, more I’m nosy as to how much she paid 😂

Mrspowell

VIP Member
I'm in South Wales and house prices are very good here. Always shocked at prices in England too. I paid under £80,000 for a 3 bed semi detached!
I can’t believe the house prices in England tbh 🙈 I live in Northern Ireland and we got a detached 4 bed with a good bit of land for £180,000! I’m always shocked when I look at house prices in England. I couldn’t believe Emily Norris’ house was a million 😵
I need to move! I live in a smallish 3 bed end of terrace and it was £330k 🙈🙈🙈

Also trailing right move... we can see the kitchen now in her stories. Might help. I’ve got nothing else to do haha!

Her family are her husband and her 2 kids!!!!!!!!!! There’s absolutely no reason whatsoever that they should be travelling 700 miles up the length of the country to stay at her parents house during a pandemic when we are all explicitly being asked to just stay home with our own households.

the woman is a pathetic, ignorant twat.
they are her family but family include other people. I just think it’s a weird thing to focus on when it is allowed. And her family may feel same as her. Likely do.
I think the fact she’s bought a tree and never put it up or the fake one even is far more bizarre behaviour as it’s not giving her all the opportunities for staged tree trimming, Santa letter backdrop pics. Def more to that.

leopardlover

Does anyone know if where she has moved to is still tier 2? Or is it coming under those that are going upto tier 3 on Saturday?