Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I almost feel sorry for Sarah. She will be desperate to show off her house and seek approval and validation from her followers. At the same time though, she is already clearly disappointed that she's not been able to buy a Meldrum Murder Mansion or one of those grand houses in Scotland that she kept on showing in her stories.

Reactions: 2

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
No, but she thinks by posting and adding a highlights food brands will pay her to try and flog processed shite.

• Haha

GiggleBee

VIP Member
You would think for a parenting influencer Sarah would address the fact Lachlan is home.
Possibly draw some good from it?

👋🏻 I know you obviously read here Sarah.....this would count as actual content! Think of the genuine interaction you’d gain from it 😉.

Not your usual dire shite!
Exactly! Show that the virus is real and how hes having to isolate due to it.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
They use them at nursery and school why not home?
Stop being a bellend Sarah and let the children grow up, surely this is bad for their development and the constant babying will make them regress.
But then again she is an overgrown baby herself..
Can you PM me now? Youve got over 200 messages so should be able too 🙈

£120 for a blanket?! 🙄

GPort

VIP Member
Seems liked they’ve already moved. I guess yesterday was the big move day. Explains why she was away from insta.

Reactions: 1

GPort

VIP Member
"DM for collabs" love, you've got 3k followers. Nobody is interested.
Haha are you a school mum too?!

Oh I really wish we were able to stand and gossip in the playground like the good old pre-Covid days. I wonder how many more of us there are.

Itsalwayssunny

Just had a nose through Rightmove still none the wiser as don't actually sure I'm looking in the right distance away from her old house BUT I cant get over how much house you can get for your money down there!! I live within the same county and you wouldn't get a 4 bed house for those sort of prices around here

gypsymoth

VIP Member
which naval base does he work at? i dont follow her closely but have dropped some insta nightmares as too annoying so this one is a contender now!!