Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
can't believe nobody has found her house online yet. tattles usually quick off the mark for this
I don’t know the area at all, have a rough idea where she lives but can’t see it, I need the price and bedroom numbers detached etc 🤣😂🤣😂

Reactions: 1

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Thats actually really cheap. My sons nursery 7 years ago cost £50 a day and that was 8 to 4. He only went when I was in work though. I wasn't parting with £50 to fanny about on YouTube 😂
Wow, I can't understand why nurserys are so expensive!

Lexi_58836

Oh my days.

you know it’s bad when I watch her stories see Lachlan at home on a Thursday with no explanation and come here for the reason because obviously she wouldn’t CHOOSE to EVER do that out of her own free will and what do you know he’s only at home cos he has to be.
Horrible CUNT.

im so fucking thrilled she has to look afterher own son for 2 weeks though& spoilt Isla will be at school. It’s fucking brilliant. What’s awful is, I know Sarah will be so mad that she’s having to do that.
I did the same. Saw him home and wondered why.

Justreading

VIP Member
Up thread someone said they had a look at Sarah’s twitter on which Said £900 a month on nursery and wrap around clubs. I’m not surprised by the figure I’m just wondering if she posted it herself as that’s what it implied and why
It was at the start of lockdown 1, replying to a comment regarding childcare closing and what happens to fees, rightly so as when they closed that was a huge chunk of money gone if already paid. It wasnt relating to the amount of fees per se, just during lockdown

superxo1

Chatty Member
I wonder what they have bought. I know there are lots of 1930s houses and lots have generous gardens but over the years there have been lots of new developments.

Will we be getting the grand tour for our Christmas present?
It’s a newer one, around 20/25 years old