Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GPort

VIP Member
We must have passed each other! He had no control over him . Also did wonder if L had pjs on this morning?

We have another insta hun mum wannabe at our school now...discovered her the other day. She’s awfully bad and trying way too hard..
Omggg who?? I’m going to have to do some serious insta homework tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Justreading

VIP Member
I can’t believe the house prices in England tbh 🙈 I live in Northern Ireland and we got a detached 4 bed with a good bit of land for £180,000! I’m always shocked when I look at house prices in England. I couldn’t believe Emily Norris’ house was a million 😵
I'm in South Wales and house prices are very good here. Always shocked at prices in England too. I paid under £80,000 for a 3 bed semi detached!

Grayson

VIP Member
Most people wouldn’t...
Nope. My parents house, (who I haven't seen since February) is half the distance hers is. And we arnt going. We are letting our family who live close by each other form the bubbles and see each and we are staying at our home. I'm not traipsing across half of England.

• Heart

Justreading

VIP Member
"The money has been sitting around the house for a year, so time to put in the Bank" is of course shorthand for "I'm desperate to get out of the house." 😂 Just surprised she didn't " stepped foot in the Post Office " to get another half hour away 👍 Either that or she's actually off to get her nails done and will be waving her basic manicure at us any time soon 😁 ps do agree about the meaningless posts.... I mean it's not like my life is that exciting but posting a picture of half a cup of coffee "post workout" ?
Definitely, my first thought was she's spent 2 whole days with Lachlan she thought it was the perfect excuse to get away.

GPort

VIP Member
Sorry but “online creator” sounds like a polite way of saying “web-cam girl”
Same thing really except instead of selling herself, she’s selling her kids. It’s actually horrific to think about.

Justreading

VIP Member
Self isolation has been reduced to 10 days in Wales... has it not been reduced in England too?

Just googled and seems it changes tomorrow... it changed here last week.
Shes probably clung to that and thought its changing anyway so just take him out!

Veronica

Chatty Member
I think if his isolation finished today, he would have been taken to watch the golden child play football. No way would she have kept him at home with her for a second more than was required.
I thought Rob took her this morning on stories! Maybe she decided to keep him in the warm and dry.....!? Gotta be easier than them chasing him around..... U know what shes like

superxo1

Chatty Member
I thought it came across like that too! Does the nursery/school have covid cases? Does she need to keep them home?
Not sure about the nursery, but the school has a lot of suspected cases at the moment. There’s a lot of children off currently.

Unknown5

VIP Member
Depends on the school’s admission policy - here, there are a few schools with separate infant and junior schools that do count the fact if the siblings are in the infant/junior school as priority. Further down the list than catchment though.
Same where I live as well.

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
Is it detached, is it 3/4 bed, what price bracket..... ? Have no idea where to look 😂so just need the facts

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Also will she keep L where he is or move him to a local nursery where he will probably make friends with children he will be going to school with?

Is she even allowed to go to a tier 3 to drop him/pick him up?

GiggleBee

VIP Member
But she still wouldn’t consider it her home!

If they have bought a house in our local area it must be up there with the fastest of sales of all time. It’s taking forever down here!

Also, there’s a lot of isolation going on in I’s class including her teacher! Wouldn’t be shocked or surprise to hear that it’s been passed on somehow via the mama life family.
Im suprised I doesnt have to isolate if her teacher is?

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Tier 3 here now. But if she moves where many of us suspect, she'll be in Tier 2 (makes no sense whatsoever, but there you go).