Sarah robins shops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree! Winter and Christmas coming and I’m trying to get as far ahead as I can now whilst I’m not paying as much for the heating.
The end of 2022 is going to be a shocker for Sarah 🥲
If money is really that tight though why suggest a fancy holiday to America or the Maldives next year with the girls ? Most people know their financial boundaries - I’d like a fancy car and a huge house but I know my limits 😂
She’s been shopping again !! But it’s ok as sold a few bits on vinted .. why not save that money for the kids oh no Sarah needs new clothes / shoes / cocktails. I’ve sold a few things too and kept it for school uniform and the heating bills that we all know are coming our way soon. I do like her too but I do wish some of her insta pals would suggest doing free cheep activities with her instead of things that cost more than she has - or more than she says she has

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So 2 nights in a hotel (albeit sharing) 2 evenings out with meals and drinks, breakfasts and other meals/drinks and shopping- I’d say conservative estimate £350 !! We are going on a family holiday soon and won’t take much more spending money for the week for all of us!
Don’t begrudge anyone a nice time but don’t spend the next few weeks moaning about not being able to do anything with your kids Sarah

Reactions: 3
So 2 nights in a hotel (albeit sharing) 2 evenings out with meals and drinks, breakfasts and other meals/drinks and shopping- I’d say conservative estimate £350 !! We are going on a family holiday soon and won’t take much more spending money for the week for all of us!
Don’t begrudge anyone a nice time but don’t spend the next few weeks moaning about not being able to do anything with your kids Sarah
I completely agree.

She was brandishing Primark and Mango bags. How bleeping DARE she complain she's got no money when not only has she had 2 nights in a nice hotel, eating and drinking at what looked like trendy places but then goes shopping mad. She even said that she didn't really know what she had bought in Primark, she was just 'slinging it in the basket'

I mean what the very duck? I don't like her at all any more. When she posted that racist story a while back we saw her true colours then.

Reactions: 2
Queue severe depression and abdominal pain as soon as she arrives home

Yep, hasn’t mentioned her stomach problems whilst she’s been out eating and drinking! Only seem to happen at home, so she can go to bed and then have a lie in the next day.

She has no issues, just drinking too much and randomly eating then dieting. But yes, guaranteed she’ll find the rest of this week difficult when she has to parent and work. Her husband must be a saint.

Agree with the lot of you !!
surely a mate would suggest something for them to get together that doesn’t cost much ? She must see her stories if she’s a bestie that she’s struggling cash wise ?
Would’ve been cheaper for Sarah to take a train to hers and stay over with a few bottles etc and a takeaway

and def cue the stomach headache tiredness issues as soo as back in the house and moaning that she can’t afford the groceries

£130 for a small shop ??
i know she’s got four kids but you can bet your arse there’s at least £40 of wine in that and a pile of convenience foods

£130 for a small shop ??
i know she’s got four kids but you can bet your arse there’s at least £40 of wine in that and a pile of convenience foods
I reckon that tesco / Asda wherever small shop will include at least a dress / pair of sandals for Sarah and a couple of books ….

• Haha
Don’t reckon Sarah will go to see husbands family, sure I remember the same build up awhile ago and he took kids on his own. She’ll be ill. Oh and then going away again?! They’ll eat in some fancy places, she’ll moan the whole time.

• Haha
I don’t think she knows what totally skint is !
Wasn’t a bog standard hotel either , out for cocktails and dinner - surely that’s another £500 blown ?
Then next week will be crying into the camera about a food shop
I just think she begrudges spending money on everyday stuff and just wants it for herself

So another few days living it up and now it’s ‘well the kids don’t need new stuff for holiday’ and ‘eating up what’s in the cupboards’ jeez the selfishness
Also who doesn’t check what’s in their cupboards and make a list before they go shopping ? Ridiculous

Those poor kids - she’s fine whilst she’s gallivanting off enjoying herself and plastering all over the gram but takes to her bed when she’s back to real life

Those poor kids - she’s fine whilst she’s gallivanting off enjoying herself and plastering all over the gram but takes to her bed when she’s back to real life
She is unbelievable she really is. I wonder if she has any real life friends as surely they would tell her to have a word with herself ??