Sarah robins shops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Managed to find some spare ££ to get to an insta meet up today then ? Probably cost the same if not more than taking the kids out for the day… guess the passport drama is over
And she bought shoes from bloody Kurt Geiger. She's utterly ridiculous.

Then a few stories on, she's depressed and says she wasn't herself all day. Probably as alcohol wasn't involved.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
There’s many things on insta that make me cringe but grown women filming themselves on a merry go round for content is just 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Then a few stories on, she's depressed and says she wasn't herself all day. Probably as alcohol wasn't involved.
Best thing Sarah could do is get her arse off of Instagram - the cost of lunch, travel and those crappy sandals yesterday would be better spent on the kids.
It’s all trying to keep up with others for the gram - not worth your pounds or your sanity love and you didn’t even enjoy yourself did ya?

• Haha
Reactions: 1

I think she felt tit due to buyers guilt she couldn’t afford those shoes, probably realised they were over priced for what they are. She may have been with people who may have different lifestyles / circumstances than her and a bit more spare cash. She has 4 kids at school they should be her priority not yet another pair of shoes when she must have 100’s

• Heart
I think she felt tit due to buyers guilt she couldn’t afford those shoes, probably realised they were over priced for what they are. She may have been with people who may have different lifestyles / circumstances than her and a bit more spare cash. She has 4 kids at school they should be her priority not yet another pair of shoes when she must have 100’s
💯 this !! Wasted money on a day out to keep up with the insta huns and then realised what she’s done on the train back

• Heart
Total buyers remorse. She didn’t even have a good day, by her own admission. Now she can’t afford the kids snacks.

Reactions: 3
Those crappy sandals were £59 ( googled carvela like a sad sack I am ) and then she has the audacity to come onto her stories all depressed about having to cut back on the food shop 🤬🤬

wake the duck up girl

And as for HAVING to do stuff for Instagram and not having the time - you don’t HAVE to do anything - you said yourself a few days ago that you just can’t give it up

people who can’t help themselves drive me insane

So what happened with her purse, did she find it? What about the passports?
or is it all made up to get sympathy/attention?
I still can’t see how she has 4 children, yet has all this time to go off shopping, and spends so much time in bed!
Always got something wrong with her, definitely likes the Instagram attention.

Oh Sarah Sarah - what are you doing ? 🤦‍♀️
Went to the Ivy for her brothers birthday and said going to come home after as no money
Ended up out at a bar all night - so the kids won’t be doing anything next week eh?
I despair - the alcohol needs to go - renders her incapable of making a good decision and won’t be doing her health or bank account any good

Another wee on the way home too. She’s not a great advert is she and yet still gets sent collaborations. Last night must have cost them as a couple about £200 at least - if she comes on moaning about no money this week …

Always got time and money to go away, hotels, food, drink & transport! Kids must look after themselves
I quite like Sarah, but crying poor and then have nights out and girly weekends away just doesn’t make sense. You either can’t afford to pay the skyrocketing bills, which means you stay at home, or you can, so don’t complain you can’t afford to pay for excursions for your kids. You can’t have it both ways.

I quite like Sarah, but crying poor and then have nights out and girly weekends away just doesn’t make sense. You either can’t afford to pay the skyrocketing bills, which means you stay at home, or you can, so don’t complain you can’t afford to pay for excursions for your kids. You can’t have it both ways.
I think Sarah is very easily influenced and can’t say no to a night out or a little break - however your household bills and kids just have to be priority surely ?

I think Sarah is very easily influenced and can’t say no to a night out or a little break - however your household bills and kids just have to be priority surely ?
I feel like she’s on a slippery slope tbh and I get it - I felt pressure previously to be as good as everyone else with clothes, holidays, activities etc and it got me in a lot of debt which has taken years to clear. At this point with the cost of living crisis to just be digging your head in the sand and agreeing to everything is just really crazy.
Thats my empathetic view but at the same time I do just think grow up you’ve got a husband and 4 kids who else goes off swanning around so much in the summer holidays followed by days spent in bed ?

I feel like she’s on a slippery slope tbh and I get it - I felt pressure previously to be as good as everyone else with clothes, holidays, activities etc and it got me in a lot of debt which has taken years to clear. At this point with the cost of living crisis to just be digging your head in the sand and agreeing to everything is just really crazy.
Thats my empathetic view but at the same time I do just think grow up you’ve got a husband and 4 kids who else goes off swanning around so much in the summer holidays followed by days spent in bed ?
Totally agree! Winter and Christmas coming and I’m trying to get as far ahead as I can now whilst I’m not paying as much for the heating.
The end of 2022 is going to be a shocker for Sarah 🥲
If money is really that tight though why suggest a fancy holiday to America or the Maldives next year with the girls ? Most people know their financial boundaries - I’d like a fancy car and a huge house but I know my limits 😂